Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
821. hozzászólás - 2017.09.26. 03:49:26
When a temporal relic expires a message should be displayed in the character's Event log. Yesterday I lost over 100 points on my ability bonuses (15 x 7, I think) but have no idea if this was due to temporal relic expiring or if it was some bug. I only noticed because the maximum I could get for manaconstrution fell when using all the equipment with highest magic.
Pontszám: 8.33
popularnhsosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
822. hozzászólás - 2017.11.19. 20:45:29
can you put the scarab on the relics that can be bought or as a reward of a quest ?it is pity to be forced to loose your subplasma (especially if you have bought the relic for free subplasma which i want to buy but i am still thinking it) during an event because you getting hit and dragged on the torture from others with +100 lvl difference.Or at least it can be in the daily offer?cause in the auctionit is impossible for the low lvls to get it(way to way the auction offer for every low lvl players)
Pontszám: 6.67
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
823. hozzászólás - 2017.11.19. 22:53:55 (Válasz nhsos #822 hozzászólására.)
It will not happen.
Pontszám: 9.71
popularnhsosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
824. hozzászólás - 2017.11.20. 09:05:41 (Válasz Tallia #823 hozzászólására.)
it should happen otherwise new player eventualy will leave the game if they getting hit without any chance to fight back.a high lvl player no need to play when he hit all the low lvl players and just sit and getting SE sittingand do only the bascics while the low lvls that are new to the game want to pley the game.Anyway this is jus a thought
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
825. hozzászólás - 2017.11.20. 17:24:52 (Válasz nhsos #824 hozzászólására.)
When someone attacks you with subplasma from a high level and drags you to the torture chamber, you lose nothing at all, its just him who gains something.
Pontszám: 7.68
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
826. hozzászólás - 2017.11.21. 10:59:15
@nhsos

If you don't want to be attacked with subplasma you can go to the settings page and check the
"As long as I am a premium member, I do not want to be attacked with subplasma" option.
Pontszám: 9.67
popularnhsosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
827. hozzászólás - 2017.11.21. 14:50:44 (Válasz DoomlordFos #826 hozzászólására.)
yes but when you do thi you loose all your subplasma( i had 128 which i used theem for the event if not i wouldnt have enough victories) plus if you have already bought the relic with the sublasma every day when you do this the 100AS you pend is for nothing since u cannot use it.
averagedracoulinaNő
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
828. hozzászólás - 2019.01.26. 13:22:16
last man standing tournament

A new tournament similar to the championship the only difference is that no clan bonuses will have any effect only the stats and equipment of the player and additional the player that wins and go to the next match will go with the remain hp after the fight his hp will not be full.that gives also weaker players the possibility to win stronger players if they had a a fight that cost them many hp and plus each player is depending on his character without any clan bonuses.

What do you think about that?
averagegrayhelm
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
829. hozzászólás - 2020.08.05. 15:55:45
Please program quantity purchase at the soul-hucksters like you have for using items. If I have 1Mill SE and I’m buying Healing Potions at 5950 each, it will take forever to do that.
Pontszám: 5
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
830. hozzászólás - 2020.08.07. 22:28:04 (Válasz grayhelm #829 hozzászólására.)
Under Misc/Acceleration

Comfort functions
If you buy this option, you get a couple of comfort functions as long as you have premium membership: increase of maximum duel points, marking players on duel screen who are already in the torture chamber, change complete dress with a single click, automatic squeezing of captured animals (only with 60+ soul-energy squeezing), a quick button to buy the daily potions for ancient stones, ability to set amount when buying items, auto-stop hunting when you have 10 adventures, and a quick button to send multiple pets to the kennel.
Note: If your infection is zero and you do an automatic squeezing, you will automatically mind boost your soul-energy squeezing to 65 at a cost of 50 MPs. (This will not affect your current mind boost setting.)
Pontszám: 9.64
very popularSubzero777Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
23 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
831. hozzászólás - 2021.02.25. 15:36:00
Can it be a limit on the level players you drag to the torture chamber?for example a lvl 200 cannot drag a lvl25 in the torture chamber.The low lvl players end up getting hit everyday from the high spider lvl players.so the low lvls end up leaving the game because the high lvl players get rewarding for ruin their game.
Pontszám: 5
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
championship changes
832. hozzászólás - 2021.02.26. 12:04:33
it will be good the championship to be among players with the same amount of metal since the penalty does not effect big clans with all the benefits on attack and def.what i mean is player with lets say 5 blood metals will face only players with the same amount of mblood metals for the blood championship and it will not be according to lvls as it is now.This way even the spiders will force to start playing again all they will start losing the championships and finally the low players in smaller clans like mine will have a chance on the championships
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: championship changes
833. hozzászólás - 2021.03.01. 19:10:53 (Válasz vanom77 #832 hozzászólására.)
vanom77, championship medals are actually a disadvantage in the championship. stats are penalized for each one possessed. and if a player squats too long in the same championship category, those penalties multiply tenfold. with a disadvanced development build, it's possible for an active player to hit that 10x penalty even without trying to be a spider.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2021.03.01. 19:31:20-kor
Pontszám: 8.03
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
834. hozzászólás - 2021.03.02. 09:54:29 (Válasz manunkind #833 hozzászólására.)
when you have from clan bonuses plus 120 on attack and def you always win the championships against someone with plus 30 in def and attack for example.Until you start losing the championships due to the penalty the other already have advanced in the next category unless he stops playing for at least one year.The disandvantage as you say it wouls work only if all the clan bonuses wouls excluded from the championships which will never happen.
Pontszám: 10
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
835. hozzászólás - 2021.03.02. 15:07:52 (Válasz vanom77 #834 hozzászólására.)
yes, clans are important to remain competitive in this game. if they didn't matter, i would've stayed independent.
Pontszám: 8.03
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
836. hozzászólás - 2021.03.03. 09:15:32 (Válasz manunkind #835 hozzászólására.)
i dont disagree on that.yes clans are important but the championship is not fair.You have the spiders on the big clans winning all the championships because they have the clan bonuses and not leaving the new players or the players of the smaller clans win this is why on every championship we have the same winners all the time.this is mwhy my suggestion is to have the championship between players with the same amount of championship medals.this why the spiders will face at least some serious competition and even the new players will have a chance to win
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
837. hozzászólás - 2021.03.03. 15:01:50 (Válasz vanom77 #836 hozzászólására.)
i'm not sure how that would work. would they be matched up by level as well? there are too few players to do that. and what would be the point? isn't the championship supposed to be a competition to see who is strongest? the medal-count works in the minion championship because it is not also divided by level, because minion strength is affected by more than just character level.
Pontszám: 7.02
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
838. hozzászólás - 2021.03.03. 16:10:47 (Válasz manunkind #837 hozzászólására.)
how can say that that point is to see who is stronger when someone has plus 120 attack and def from the clan?he has advantage over all the others in smaller clans?.this is why the spiders always win the championships.i dont know how it works in minion championship since i dont have a minion yet so i dont have an opinion for that.but regarding the player championship think this.someone has 120 advantage against someone with 30 now the first keeps winning even if he doesnt playing increasing his stats because he is getting the chamionship medal.now the second in order to have a chance to win has to play to increase his stats but by doing this he changes category and meets the next spider/the other solution could be to have a limit on the medals that you win in category/for example you are fighting on the 17th category like me after 5 medals i dont get any medal on this category only the SE if i win the championship and the medal with th bonuses goes to the second if he also has 5 medals in the 17th category the medal goes to the third etc
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
839. hozzászólás - 2021.03.03. 17:04:12 (Válasz vanom77 #838 hozzászólására.)
i hear your frustration. i'm not ordinarily a social gamer. if i had the option, i would just quietly play with very little interaction. when i saw that clans offered such significant advantages in this game, i did two things: 1) i joined a clan, and 2) i helped build buildings in the clan so that i and my clanmates could have those advantages. that 120 att/def advantage means a lot less as you level up, but at lower levels, you're right - it's huge.

i'm not sure what the formula is to determine how many medals is too many, but the penalty is huge when someone hits it. the penalty is -10 stats for each medal. so someone with 20 medals, has -200 on all their stats if they squat in one category for too long. if you want to win your category, you have to be efficient in how you develop. spiders are very efficient.

so you're proposing running the championship kind of like the quiz competition, where players max out at 12(15) medals? that'd be a pretty significant change. part of my development strategy has been winning championships - each one is another plus 1 to my stats. if there were a +5 cap per category, there would be no point in competing after i hit that number. wouldn't that be kind of like barring gold medal winners from competing in the next olympics?
Pontszám: 7.02
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
840. hozzászólás - 2021.03.03. 19:49:28 (Válasz manunkind #839 hozzászólására.)
You see my point although i believe that in high lvl players a 120 in attack and def is significant. Second as u said your strategy is to win championships why?simple because you gain plus one in all your abilities without lvling up and without spending a huge ammount of SE.Dont get me wrong rhis is why we all want the medals.But i completly disagree about what you said about the penalty,It is simple it doesnt work.And thw prove is the spiders also in your clan but not only on yours to be clear.So let me explain one more time to be clear.let say player A has 120 on attack and def and lets say 10 medals that means another 10 IN ALL OF HIS STATS that meansp 130 in attack and def and all the other stats.so how can a daily player that actually plays the game it is new and on a new clan have a chance to win him?simple he will never win him because if he plays to to become stronger he will change category and find the next spider.regarding the one that you said that it would be nop point i dissagree because it will be nop point to compete only for the spiders the actual players will play to be ready when the change category and if they are after the medals will have to get stronger because they will face stronger players not players with 100 abilities at least.i understand your strategy to win the championships but lets be honest how many medals you won in your category?cause when i am chacking the championship winners i see always the same names,same names like before one year that i stopped playing
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!