Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Gcen

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2016.01.12. 20:36:39
I needed to set crystals minimum lol. Sorry Admin.
Dátum: 2016.01.12. 20:33:44
2016. Jan. 10. 20:04Gcen (63894)
Everytime I lev up luck to finish adventures. The same adventures suddenly raises the luck level to pass. Please help.
2016. Jan. 11. 11:02Gcen (63894)
I leved up to lev 29 luck as the adventures about eight of them demands and when I tried the requirement was raised to lev 31 for the same adventures. Please fix this. I am a high paying customer!
2016. Jan. 11. 19:02Hatsepsut
Hi,

The level of trials depends on the corresponding skill/ability level of players (but there is a random factor, too). If the other players of your level increase their luck level, then the luck level of the adventures will also increase - I can't help in this.
However you can buy green or blue crystal potions at the soul huckster (among misc items) and you can set a reasonable amount at the adventure settings to make the completion easier.

Have a nice day,

Hatsepsut
Beholder Team
2016. Jan. 11. 21:08Gcen (63894)
I am not talking about crystal points! It is the luckk factor which means I cannot complete adventures even if the adventure tells me I need a certain amount of luck points! It is written on the adventure and this suddenly changes.
Please do something about this and comoensate the se to me.
yesterday, 02:30Hatsepsut
Hi,

You should consider using crystal points, because they are to substitute the missing points (for example luck) in the tests. You have a slot on the adventure screen (under the adventure list) where you can set the number of crystal points used in each and every otherwise unsuccessful tests. You don't even have to buy potions, I checked and you have more than a thousand points now - you just have to set the value above 0.

On the other hand the test numbers are not locked - they depend on the average values of the ability or skill of all the active players on that given level. If for example everyone starts increasing luck, then the target values for luck will increase. So it's not a bug that they change.

Have a nice day,

Hatsepsut
Beholder Team
yesterday, 22:45Gcen (63894)
I have been using crystal points.
As I said adventures require say lev 25 luck to pass. So i increase my luck to 26. When I try the very same adventure again it changes to 27 luck automatically for the exactly same advenuture. Give me a break! It means even if I increase my luck as the adventure requires I cannot complete any adventures whixh have luck.
yesterday, 22:47Gcen (63894)
I have 1,700 crystal points so that is not the issue. Jesus please help...
today, 05:28Gcen (63894)
I have 9 out of 10 adventures which are the same from much lower levels I cannot complete sue to LUCK!
Why are you not addressing this problem?

Do you want me to quit the game?
Dátum: 2016.01.05. 16:00:36
Thanks. But finding out who is active at my levels is a joke.
I was told there are thousands of inactives from years ago. Maybe the authorities should delete after 12 month if not premium.
Dátum: 2015.12.26. 20:32:50
Why does the Duel Page not tell you if a player is inactive or in catacombs?
Seems ridiculous.
Dátum: 2015.11.26. 14:34:27
Which company makes the G Shock watches?

Sony
Seiko
Casio
Samsung

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

Seriously???
Dátum: 2015.11.19. 21:21:47
I paid for them and did not recieve 100 golden ducats or any Chest of the Universe. I bought 1,600 AC and gave myself the present. Crrently waiting for admin. Strange that I recieved the rest....
Oldal: 1