Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Subzero777

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2021.02.27. 10:55:01
yes i know but in order to avoid his attacks i have to become premium for him not to be able to attack me.so a free fun game turns to a pay to play game because of him.Unless this is the intension of theis player to force others to pay to play.i mean our difference is huge and i never did anything to provoke him
Dátum: 2021.02.25. 15:36:00
Can it be a limit on the level players you drag to the torture chamber?for example a lvl 200 cannot drag a lvl25 in the torture chamber.The low lvl players end up getting hit everyday from the high spider lvl players.so the low lvls end up leaving the game because the high lvl players get rewarding for ruin their game.
Dátum: 2021.02.25. 10:16:01
same all same.i left for almost one year to keep having the same problem with the same guy.How can i even defend against someone that is 200 lvl above me?he is hitiing me every day.He was the reason that almost everybody let from my clan and i have stopped playing and now that i came back he started again the same thing?There is no protection for low lvls?At list put a limit like 5 to 10 lvls that you can hit lower characters!how can i even stand against so much difference?
Oldal: 12