Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - efialths

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 23:59:23
do you know what happens to low level players who don't like getting attacked but focus on their growth instead of complaining? they become too powerful to be attacked.

you are joking manukind right?do you think that me a lvl64 will i ever catch up with lets say gasgamar for example which is lvl 320?what you say would be true if i was complaining for someone lets say 6 lvls above me.if this was the case yes that would be true.but also if that was the case i wouldnt even complain cause THAT kind of attacks are part of the game,the atttacks with 200 lvl difference is simply the stupidity of some players.low lvls we end staying more time in the catacombs trying to gather enough AS so that when we get out to be premium to avoid those stupid attacks.and then comes also your friend mocking and insulting here just because we follow a strategy to avoid his stupid attacks and actually enjoy the game and an event.
i was out on the previous event ,propably i will miss the christmas event since i need more AS but anyway i dont have to worry about those crappy attacks to make a lvl200 or 300 feeling a great player while mocking me.
and one last think cause when i log in i always read the forum since i cannot do much at the moment anyway,your friend mentioned about trying to ban players which i i personally never saw anyone referring to ban anyone before your friend mention it.also the original complain was about the missing reports which to be honest i dont see why became hidden.that someohow lead to the subplasma attacks and a solution to protect the low lvls not for all attack but from attacks with more than 100 lvl difference.
oh by the way gasgamar i will message you when i come out of the catacombs and i will let the other of my clan know that need to message you everytime they coming out of the catacombs,we dont want you to run out of low lvls players to hit and for godshake actually hitting players above lvl200.dont worry we will our best for you not to have to duel someone on your lvl.
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 21:09:02
all the rest is noise.

Seriously manukind?from all the things you could say,this is your answer?this must be tthe most disrespectfull answer that ever been said.
Dátum: 2021.08.31. 17:55:10
correct but these should apply for all not only for the new players.what i mean you for example can switch clans without penalty while me i have to pay 63000000 to join a clan
Dátum: 2021.08.04. 21:31:30
is there a guide in english about the requirements of each building?
Oldal: 1