Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
very popularsirius158Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
1081. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 14:52:55 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1077 hozzászólására.)
actually you are wrong fos.first of all the scarab doesnt protect you from the torture chamber unless you are very low lvl and attacked by a high lvl.but there is no way a lvl20 to get the scarab,since it cannot be bought but win it in the action.but the auction is available only after lvl25 if i remeber correct.in addition the stakes for the scarab is always above 1000 so again it is impossible for a lvl20 or even 30 to have a chance.the scarab doesnt give protection from the torture chamber on the high lvls,only the attacker regrets it if he has a lot of SE when he attack cause he will loose them all,although at the end of the battle he will drag his opponent on the torture chamber.so if the goal is to gain SE a higher lvl will give you more SE than a lower.on the other hand lets say that you drag a lvl20 on your torture chamber,how much SE you will get?i think lvl20 they cannot get more than 5000 on their best day and even from that amount you will get a part not all.a duel with the crystal clan or on the clan championship, if it is on, will give you more SE.
Pontszám: 9.41
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1082. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 15:59:06
About the scarab of death and its effect when a a player using subplasma attacks to drag you to torture chamber I'll just leave these here.

Idézet: Miklos - 2021.07.08. 13:43:51
When a player uses subplasma to attack you, you do not lose any soul energy, nor you suffer any other disadvantage. If you still dislike the mostly role-player concept of torture chamber, there is an item called Scarab of Death, which you can win on the auction and can protect you from this.

If Miklos doesn't have this right, I don't know who will.

About it being expensive in the ducats department... It is,specially in the beginning, your best option at lower levels ( if you really want the relic... I would focus on other things like relic coupons ) is to trade temple crystals for golden ducats ( or relic shards if you get them from the wheel of fortune)

As of it not being available to players less than level 25 (?), sorry no advice!
A hozzászólást DoomlordFos módosította 2023.06.26. 16:00:00-kor
Pontszám: 8.58
popularronin47Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1083. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 16:29:22 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1082 hozzászólására.)
actually on the description of the scarab,i have checked with other players,it is clearly says if someone drags you to the torture chamber you take all of his SE so it doesnt mean protection from the torture.i think what you writing only works in subplasma attacks.but actually this doesnt explain why a lvl200 hits a lvl20 and not a lvl200 that can drag him on the torture chamber even if he has the scarab.

now as for gathering the coins.your advice on spending all the temple crystals you get to golden ducats might work but i think the low lvl players are trading them for the 10 AS so can buy the premium to avoid the daily attacks from the lv200 and above.but like you said it is a solution.but have in mind that in order to get 250 coins you have to trade 150 temple crystal.so in order to get the minimum bod which usually is 1000 if you are lucky you need to trade 600 temple crystal!!so again a lvl20 or 30 it is impossible to get them.and again i dont undestand how a lvl20 will give more SE from a lvl 150.even the duel itself with a lvl150 will give more se than with a lvl20.honestly even if a lvl200 is out for the torture SE he will benefit more from a lvl60 or lv100 or lvl150 that hitting daily a lvl20.
Pontszám: 9.34
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1084. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 16:47:00 (Válasz ronin47 #1083 hozzászólására.)
ronin47, correct, the scarab's torture chamber protection is only for subplasma attacks, not regular ones. in fact, for the scarab's SE function to work, you have to get dragged into the torture chamber. if, for example, the attacker has already filled his torture chamber, he won't lose any SE to the target despite the scarab. the subplasma benefit is not in the scarab's description because the scarab is older than subplasmas.
Pontszám: 5.71
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1085. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 16:54:00
I don't know why the scarab has that effect on subplasma attacks, as you said it does not appear in the description. I would ask support, maybe they forgot to put it in description...

About attacking lower level player, it must come down to personal preferences. Each person as a different play style, some attack higher levels, others lower levels. There are those that prefer to level up fast and mostly hunt and fights duels that give the most experience, and there are other players that chose to remain somewhat low level, participating in championships and all that... I'm not in other peoples minds so i don't know what their motives are.
On my part, I usually ignore active players, some times have one or two battles per day against players that left the game but accumulate soul energy thanks to all the attacks they suffer from the crystal horde and my torture chamber is usually just gathering dust. I enjoy the clan championship battles, exploring the pit, and completing the events that pop up from time to time... Don't have much sympathy for crystal horde so I target them very often... Nut this is just my play-style, other people have other play-styles... You can ask them why they do it... they may or may not respond. You can try the diplomatic route, sometimes it works ( super effective against me )
Pontszám: 9.81
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1086. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 17:47:22 (Válasz manunkind #1084 hozzászólására.)
manukind you are correct but also if the attacker dont have any SE on him he can attack and drag the other player into the torture chamber without losing anything.so obviously the scarab dont protects from the torture chamber unless subplasma is used.but again as it was pointed out for a lvl20 or 30 to get the scarab is impossible.even if someone want to try the solution that fos said again it is impossible.let me explain what i mean.you need to trade 150 temple crystals to get 250 coins.that mean 600 temple crystal to get 1000 where you might have a mimimum chance to win the scarab.but low lvls get only 11 temple crystals if they complete the whole temple.so they actually need 54 complete temples.lets say 52 cause if they got lucky they will get some temple crystals from the pit.i had made a suggestion in the past so that the scarab relic to be added on the relics you can buy.i never got an answer back,positive or negative.

so again an attack to a higher lvl will bring more se than a lvl20.FOS i have to agree with you.i also play like you do and usually hit players on my lvl although i have the free se i almost never use it.i dont see any point on dueling a lvl20 but like you said this is my gameplay.there ar enough things to do without ruin the game of others,especially very low or new players.or even new clans that trying to build they clan and participate on the clan championship.especially in the ckan championship how many new clans or even active clans we see ?anyway scarab is there,developers dont seem to want to make any changes despite the complains that the new players and some older players make so the use or misuse of the subplasma on vey low lvls is actually on the active players.but of you dont have new players thet will lvl up,why would someone complain that he cannot find opponents or active players ?
Pontszám: 9.54
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1087. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 19:16:26 (Válasz valorian #1086 hozzászólására.)
valorian, you continue to be trapped in the paradigm that you need to prevent subplasma attacks.
if you simply ignore them, you suffer no negative consequences.
all the rest is noise.
Pontszám: 5.46
very popularmyrmidonasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1088. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 19:44:23 (Válasz manunkind #1087 hozzászólására.)
you keep saying that manukind to all but you are not the one that being attacked daily from someone that is 200lv above without any fighting chance.i guess when you are the one that attacking it is all fine but when you are on the other side you might understand how the new players and the low lvls feel about those kind of attacks
Pontszám: 8.75
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1089. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 19:55:55 (Válasz manunkind #1087 hozzászólására.)
manukind i am not trapped anywhere like i said i dont follow your gameplay and i already said to champion and gerald that it is pointless to talk with you about subplasma attacks.the 2 of us have made this conversation before when you were attacking new members on my clan that were lv10.so i dont expect something to change or change your mind.i will agree to what it was said before my myrmidonas that that the one that making the attacks cannot understand the one that is being attacked from someone 200lvl above him all the time.it might be noise to you but i dont think that the lvl20 or 30 that getting attacked by lvl200 and above feel the same.at least respect that.and i also dont understand why you insist on those kind of attacks since you actually dont get enough SE worth or the trouble and the complains from new players.even if you duel a member of the crystal clan will give you more SE from dragging a lvl20 in your torture chamber.as for my previous comment i just pointed out that the scarab is not a protection against torture chamber unless the attacks is done with subplasma and that the lvl30 and below is impossible to get it.do you dsagree on that?
Pontszám: 8.99
very popularmrgreenFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1090. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 20:04:14 (Válasz manunkind #1087 hozzászólására.)
ofcourse all is noise to you manukind.you are not the one that getting attacked daily by someone that is 200 lvl above especially when yout try to win the rewards during an event.for you it might be noise to ruin the game of others especially during the event for the rest of us that we dont have a fighting chance against someone that is 200 lvls above us it is not noise.u might find it funny to ruin the event for others but it is not so funny for the others.i am missing events just because i have to stay in the catacomves unti i have enough SE to be able to play an event without those kind of attacks.so dont complain about not haveing enough active players when you dont let new players to lv up
Pontszám: 9.20
very popularefialthsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1091. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 21:09:02 (Válasz manunkind #1087 hozzászólására.)
all the rest is noise.

Seriously manukind?from all the things you could say,this is your answer?this must be tthe most disrespectfull answer that ever been said.
Pontszám: 9.09
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1092. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 21:26:33 (Válasz efialths #1091 hozzászólására.)
if you want to get outraged, you'll find a way. pore through 100 posts i've made on this and pick the sentence to get all worked up about.

i've been the victim of attacks, daily, for years. i didn't like it. but i didn't come to the forum to whine about it. it's a player-vs-player game. it was legal to attack me as it's legal to attack you. i took my beatings with dignity and worked toward being able to avoid/prevent/discourage/repel them. i made my choice, and you can make yours.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.06.29. 06:32:06-kor
Pontszám: 6.17
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1093. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 21:45:58 (Válasz manunkind #1092 hozzászólására.)
wow manukind you really have your way to insult ppl and making more enemies than friends,thats for sure.btw what did you just write?
i've been the victim of attacks, daily, for years. i didn't like it
so you do understand that this i wrong to attack players 200 lvls below you,youa re saying that it was done to you and you didnt like it and now you do the same.how hypocritical is this?there is saying that propably you dont even know about it.dont do to others what you dont want the other do to you.at least have the guts to admit that you enjoy hitting players 200 below you and it is not for the 200 that you get from the torture but to feed your ego.
Pontszám: 9.02
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1094. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 21:56:33 (Válasz manunkind #1092 hozzászólására.)
......and the insults continue from the one that was actually was lecturing about making friends on the game a dew days ago!what happened manukind you forgot your own words?or you think by insulting other players or that the lvl20 that you keep hitting will be your friends?
Pontszám: 8.73
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1095. hozzászólás - 2023.06.27. 05:30:24 (Válasz Dionysos #1093 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, i didn't say it was unfair for them to attack me, but losing sucks. i don't like it.

the hours i've wasted trying to be responsive to these emotional concerns is unfathomable. i think it's time i stop. if you have more complaints, i'd suggest you message Beholder directly in-game. you've long run out of goodwill with me.
Pontszám: 6.37
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1096. hozzászólás - 2023.06.27. 11:32:54 (Válasz manunkind #1095 hozzászólására.)
first of all manukind you are right.losing sucks but when you facing a worthly opponent on your lvl NOT SOMEONE THAT IS 200LVS ABOVE YOU.that is the difference.that is the difference between normal opponents and you.like i already said i am dueling opponents on my lvl to test my character so yes sometimes i will loose,you choose the easiest way to duel opponents that cannot even scratch you.secondly you are the one that trying so desperately to excuse this kind of attacks with excuses like the game forcing ,the event forcing me or that the torture chamber is your motivation although clearly a higher lvl in your torture chamber will you more SE than a lvl20.

one last thing,where is your goodwill as you say,when you keep hitting players lvl20?do you expect to say to you thank you?
Pontszám: 8.49
popularGerald.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1097. hozzászólás - 2023.06.27. 14:12:02 (Válasz manunkind #1095 hozzászólására.)
goodwill?you are joking right?would you like the lvl20 and below that you hit to thank you?
as for the hours spend as you said it was just try to convince everyone that your attacks is not for your ego but because the game force you to attack lv20:D or the event force you to attack lvl20 or that the without any logic excuse that you gain more se from a lvl20 than from a lvl100 and above.really have you seen how many players coplain about your attacks and in general that lvl200 attacking lvl20?and you still think you are the good guy and the victim that everybody are against you?seriously?
Pontszám: 8.34
popularronin47Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1098. hozzászólás - 2023.06.27. 16:35:31 (Válasz manunkind #1095 hozzászólására.)
manukind dont taalk about good will.do you see how many have problem with and for how many years you do the same?it is not about the se,it is not the game that force it is your choice.to try to find excuses like it is the game or that you prefer to hit lvl20 instead of lvl150 because of the more SE it is out of logic.although this time it was not about you,cause from what i have read it was about galuska you jumped and make it your problem and start insulting others.i am lvl36 now but you were hitting me when i was lvl13 do tell me in what logic you were earning more from me than from a lvl100?i am just curious cause common sense and basic mathematics prove the opposite
Pontszám: 8.43
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1099. hozzászólás - 2023.06.28. 15:53:04 (Válasz ronin47 #1098 hozzászólására.)
maybe manukind is lost in his ego and think that the lvl20 players that he hit should praised him and thank him.i really dont understand his logic how a lvl20 like me will give him more SE than a lvl100 and why the new players should thank him for ruining the events for them just to fullfill his ego.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedachilles22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1100. hozzászólás - 2023.06.28. 21:10:18 (Válasz predator. #1099 hozzászólására.)
it is funny to hear high lvls complain that they cannot find players on they lvl to duel or enough active players when they do whatever they can to drove away from the game the new players the moment they reach lvl10 or 20.
Pontszám: 6.88
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!