Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
very popularjohn wickFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1501. hozzászólás - 2023.11.30. 22:44:51 (Válasz manunkind #1500 hozzászólására.)
gasgamar when i finish with the wars on battleknight and lineage and stop winning championship here and decide to return i will message you.i dont want you to miss searching for me

manukind actually it started with a complain about the missing reports go back and see.and from a complain for a bug that became permanet your friends turned it to personal insults on zodiac and all the low lvls that have a problem getting attacked from players that are 200 lvl above them.as for you keep saying that doesnt ruin anyone games it is relative and you know it.some dont like to be a beating doll that actually pay the 200 lvl above him player that mock him to keep hitting him.but that is a players opinion on how he sees it and if he bothers him or not but to mock someone for his opinion or for the reasons that left the game for sometime is completly different.and manukind do tell me when did anyone said about banning any player?i read the forum daily mostly to see any changes or announcement although the complain section is themost active especially the last days and i didn see anyone to say anything about banning players except your friend.and if you think that is the right way to mock other or to hit players that are new to the game or 200 lvl below you to feel a great player that someone else is the one that must look inwards
Pontszám: 9.62
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1502. hozzászólás - 2023.11.30. 23:13:25
Don't worry John, you didn't miss the talk about bans, no one talked about banning other players.

Now the getting players banned is a tactic I've seen used in other games, namely in Elder Scrolls Online. The strategy is simple and usually involves PvP activities. Someone gets upset because they are defeated in combat, they start sending annoying direct messages to the person that defeated them... Said person doesn't do what they should ( ignoring them, blocking them) things escalate, the discussion gets heated and there goes the insult... The defeated person screenshots the right part of the conversation, sends it to support and bam! A ban! Happened to one of my friends.

Not saying this sort of thing happens here... But we can never be sure, after all we only know what goes on in our mind... And sometimes not even there.

* Nods to John in a friendly manner, pets the small dog that accompanies him and slowly makes his way towards the door*
A hozzászólást DoomlordFos módosította 2023.11.30. 23:15:23-kor
Pontszám: 9.88
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1503. hozzászólás - 2023.11.30. 23:15:07 (Válasz john wick #1501 hozzászólására.)
john wick, it very much did start with complaints over subplasma attacks. read the previous 70 pages. it recently restarted over the reports. do you know why the reports disappeared? maybe because of all the complaining over the previous 70 pages.

do you know what happens to low level players who don't like getting attacked but focus on their growth instead of complaining? they become too powerful to be attacked.

i neither said anything about banning nor did i mock anyone. incessant complaining leaves one vulnerable to mocking. the best way to shut someone up is to win.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.11.30. 23:15:52-kor
Pontszám: 5.71
very populareivorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1504. hozzászólás - 2023.11.30. 23:15:46 (Válasz gasgamar #1491 hozzászólására.)
i didnt comment before on this argument although i should now that i am thinking about it.so gasgamar since i also dont like to be attacked from a player like you which is 250 lvl above me and i do want a change or a relic that might protect me from those stupid attacks,not for any attack but those specific idiotic attacks that even your clansmate admitted that dont actually gain anything that make me a whiner?good then,add me and my clansmates on your list on searching when you can hit us.and who knows maybe when you stop searching for opponents that are 250 lvls below you might try to duel someone on your lvl for a change.

and mocking someone that is new or lower lvl than you as your clansmen do only means that other nees to do some inner searching.and i will agree on zodiac if i ever stop the game or go to the catacombs or even decide to delete my account for any reasons that i might have i certainly will not ask the permission from anyone.
Pontszám: 8.82
very popularefialthsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1505. hozzászólás - 2023.11.30. 23:59:23 (Válasz manunkind #1503 hozzászólására.)
do you know what happens to low level players who don't like getting attacked but focus on their growth instead of complaining? they become too powerful to be attacked.

you are joking manukind right?do you think that me a lvl64 will i ever catch up with lets say gasgamar for example which is lvl 320?what you say would be true if i was complaining for someone lets say 6 lvls above me.if this was the case yes that would be true.but also if that was the case i wouldnt even complain cause THAT kind of attacks are part of the game,the atttacks with 200 lvl difference is simply the stupidity of some players.low lvls we end staying more time in the catacombs trying to gather enough AS so that when we get out to be premium to avoid those stupid attacks.and then comes also your friend mocking and insulting here just because we follow a strategy to avoid his stupid attacks and actually enjoy the game and an event.
i was out on the previous event ,propably i will miss the christmas event since i need more AS but anyway i dont have to worry about those crappy attacks to make a lvl200 or 300 feeling a great player while mocking me.
and one last think cause when i log in i always read the forum since i cannot do much at the moment anyway,your friend mentioned about trying to ban players which i i personally never saw anyone referring to ban anyone before your friend mention it.also the original complain was about the missing reports which to be honest i dont see why became hidden.that someohow lead to the subplasma attacks and a solution to protect the low lvls not for all attack but from attacks with more than 100 lvl difference.
oh by the way gasgamar i will message you when i come out of the catacombs and i will let the other of my clan know that need to message you everytime they coming out of the catacombs,we dont want you to run out of low lvls players to hit and for godshake actually hitting players above lvl200.dont worry we will our best for you not to have to duel someone on your lvl.
Pontszám: 9.55
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1506. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 00:34:12 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1502 hozzászólására.)
fos i like yout atiitude.respect

*john wick beckoned with respect to fos and start leaving*
Pontszám: 9.29
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1507. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 03:35:34 (Válasz nick7 #1494 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: nick7 - 2023.11.30. 21:06:36
and by the way gasgamar you just proved what everyone saying all this time and manukind tries to deny it

I'm not speaking for anyone's game play strategy but my own - infer from it what you will.

You guys are ridiculous. It's sorta twisted fun to read your whining on occasion but I really have a hard time believing you're still doing it.
Pontszám: 6.16
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1508. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 03:38:27 (Válasz manunkind #1503 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: manunkind - 2023.11.30. 23:15:07
john wick, it very much did start with complaints over subplasma attacks. read the previous 70 pages. it recently restarted over the reports. do you know why the reports disappeared? maybe because of all the complaining over the previous 70 pages.

i neither said anything about banning nor did i mock anyone. incessant complaining leaves one vulnerable to mocking. the best way to shut someone up is to win.

This. Well said, Manny.
Pontszám: 6.16
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1509. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 03:44:02 (Válasz john wick #1501 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: john wick - 2023.11.30. 22:44:51
gasgamar when i finish with the wars on battleknight and lineage and stop winning championship here and decide to return i will message you.i dont want you to miss searching for me

manukind actually it started with a complain about the missing reports go back and see.and from a complain for a bug that became permanet your friends turned it to personal insults on zodiac and all the low lvls that have a problem getting attacked from players that are 200 lvl above them.as for you keep saying that doesnt ruin anyone games it is relative and you know it.some dont like to be a beating doll that actually pay the 200 lvl above him player that mock him to keep hitting him.but that is a players opinion on how he sees it and if he bothers him or not but to mock someone for his opinion or for the reasons that left the game for sometime is completly different.and manukind do tell me when did anyone said about banning any player?i read the forum daily mostly to see any changes or announcement although the complain section is themost active especially the last days and i didn see anyone to say anything about banning players except your friend.and if you think that is the right way to mock other or to hit players that are new to the game or 200 lvl below you to feel a great player that someone else is the one that must look inwards

Please do let me kmow when you've returned, Tasty Little Morsel.
Pontszám: 5.97
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1510. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 11:22:45 (Válasz gasgamar #1508 hozzászólására.)
you better learn how to read .the issue with the missing reports was waht started this and you go back i dont know how many years back on the first comment on the complaint section
dont worry gasgamar i will inform the others of my clan when returning to the game to let you know.we sure dont want you to start fighting someone on your lvl!
Pontszám: 9.14
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1511. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 12:29:48 (Válasz gasgamar #1509 hozzászólására.)
dont worry i will,big airhead.but dont let me found out that you actually duels someone above lvl 100 i will be deeply disapointed in you.
Pontszám: 9.40
very popularprasinosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1512. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 16:31:23
so the conclusion from all this fight in here is
1.developers instead of repair a bug they make it permanent without making any announcement to inform the players
2.certain battle reports are hidden........Why exactly?
3.there is no protection for the new players like me for example
4.Some high lvl players mocking and attacking much lower players without a reason since all of you agreed that there is no significent gain from attacking very low lvls
5.any suggestions for reducing the above mentioned attacks simply ignored
6.any complain from a new or low lvl player getting attacked from someone triple his lvl lead to mocking the low lvl and to even more mocking if he decide to go to the catacombes for any reason
7.from a free to play game as advertised is actually pay to play or else u are a daily target not from players on your one lvl but from players that are triple your lvl
8.still some players wondering why the new players leaving the game and cannot find active players on their level.
9.the one that said before it is not the game that is bad but the players that making it bad for others.btw perfect job guys from what i see the server is almost dead.
Pontszám: 8.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1513. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 16:38:35 (Válasz prasinos #1512 hozzászólására.)
prasinos, you forgot the part about players throwing a fit about a game mechanic that has so little impact on them that they don't know it's happening unless there are reports, and still carrying on even without reports. for all you know, subplasma attacks have ceased.
Pontszám: 6.18
popularnick7Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1514. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 17:33:55 (Válasz manunkind #1513 hozzászólására.)
manukind since those reports are hidden noone knows if ceased or not.although your clansmate gasgamar confirms that will not stop and still continue according to his own words.
lets not discuss again if and how impacts some players.something that you find it nothing for someone is something.something that bother you might not bother the other either way you cannot mock and isult the other for his opinion on how he sees things.
and also the solution for a problem is not hiding it right?
Pontszám: 8.83
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1515. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 18:59:14 (Válasz nick7 #1514 hozzászólására.)
nick7, yet people do not complain about minion attacks, where there never was a report and the attacker benefits while the defender suffers no harm.
Pontszám: 6.41
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1516. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 19:50:34 (Válasz manunkind #1515 hozzászólására.)
manukind yet ppl still dont WANT to understand that on the minion battles you dont get dragged to the torure chamber while in the subplasma you do get dragged into one without a chamce to escape when the lvl difference is 200 lvls.still dont know why is this so hard for some to remember that difference
Pontszám: 8.43
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1517. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 20:08:45 (Válasz prasinos #1512 hozzászólására.)
prasinis
be carefull now you have officialy tagged by gasgamar as a whiner and put you on his target list.
Pontszám: 8.73
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1518. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 20:20:37 (Válasz manunkind #1515 hozzászólására.)
also the challenges doesnt harm you but you have the challenge report manukind.while in the subplasma attacks that actually have an effect on you simply dont appear anymore so the high lvls can keep attacking without anyone knowing
Pontszám: 7.33
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1519. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 21:14:01 (Válasz enzio #1518 hozzászólására.)
i agree the types of reports we get are not entirely consistent, but subplasma attacks and being dragged into a torture chamber have absolutely no effect on you.
Pontszám: 6.77
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1520. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 21:32:25 (Válasz manunkind #1519 hozzászólására.)
how so?
we still have challenge reports while challenges have no effect on the player.
we still have monster challenge reports that have no effect on the player,
and yet the subplasma attacks are missing and the subplasma attacks together with the normal attacks have an effect on the player(being dragged to the torure chamber)
and for one more time being dragged to the torture chamber for you manukind might not have an effect on your gameplay for other it has,especially when this is from a fight against a player that is 100 lvls or more above him.for you might not matter for another it matters otherso since you wise with subplasma attacks you couldnt be dragged to the torture chamber.since a player can be dragged to the torture chamber it has an effect on a player
Pontszám: 7.42
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!