Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kratos the god slayer

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.05.13. 18:08:22
you are write about the penalty but it only comes when you have won too many championships on the same catecory not on how many medals you have..mostly this affects the spiders but the spiders that are on big clans the penalty almost doesnt affect them since the clan bonuses are huge.as for not joining a high lvl have in mind that some we came on the game as friends or invited by friends and want to have our clan this is why the creation of clans were made.otherwose it could be only for clans and joining according to the horde you choose.as for the clan bonuses you see it wrong.the bonuses affect a littl the high lvls but a lot the low lvls.for example a lvl 30 on a big clan has 150 attack and def,15 IQ, hard skin's effectiveness against spells and i suppose many other but i say only the ones from the building that have been unlockd from my clan although not fully upgraded.now this players has huge advance from someone on the same lvl with higher abilities but lets say only clan bonuses only 50 attack and def.i hope you understand what i mean.and even lvl15 can be in a high clans as you can see on the championship list.besides low lvl can easily join a high lvl clan since they not only get building energy but there isa building that let the other members help them and the building energy and SE that they spend to be doubled.noone say not to be a social game.creating a clan with your friends and making new friends that might join make it social.but some things are completly unbalance for new clans.championship without any clan bonuses sound more fair to me also
Dátum: 2022.06.05. 22:18:16
why i am not surpised manukind?you dont like a championship that more or less give a chance to everyone to win but you like a magic championship that favors only you and your clan.so even if you or you clan mates loose a championship what will happen?,iam not saying that i will win but i at least i and other players that now joining or start building their clans will have a chance to win.why is so terrible for you if you loose a championship?
Dátum: 2022.06.05. 19:37:07
come on manukind you can spare the irony.as myrmidonas said 38 is not 20 but also 10M are not 205 M.your own example failed you.your newest member is lvl38 and spend 205 M only to your soulwell and some millions for his stats so dont say that it is impossible to fill the soulwell quick i mean your own clan mate is the example of this
Dátum: 2022.06.05. 16:41:44
how can you say that the building dont help?your newest member as you say is lvl38 he manage to spend 202.515.426 SE on your soulwell and have his abilities high,actually very high.it is funy to say that he didnt get help.we are talking more than 205 millions in total from a lvl38.and now he only just daily hitting players in new clan that still building their clans benefits cause the benefits he has from your clan is not even close to a new clan that still building.so pls dont tell that a lvl20 cannot build the soulwell of your clan and not being low lvl.he is only lvl38!At least say the things as it is.i dont understand why all the big clan members are so afraid from a championship without their benefits.i have fights with same lvl with with lower stats from that win because of the clan benefits only.but ok this is the game but the same thing is happening on the championship always the same winners from the same clans.so i really dont understand why are you so upset if you loose on a championship?and if it was only to remove the clan benefits nothing would have change since you are draining on a daily base the low lvl players but the progressive damage could change that so i think that the progressive damage combine with the clan benefits removal could work.and yes the reward should be something else and not additional abilities
Oldal: 1