Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
everyone's favoriteAir benderNő
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
981. hozzászólás - 2023.05.12. 09:46:39 (Válasz pyro666 #980 hozzászólására.)
i agree a limit on the lvl you can attack with subplasma would be a good addition.Also it would be more fair for all the championship to be done without clan bonuses and the reward to be an amount of SE not free abilities that only makes the one that win the championship more strong t win again on the next no matter of he plays or not
Pontszám: 8
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
982. hozzászólás - 2023.05.12. 14:26:12 (Válasz Air bender #981 hozzászólására.)
Air bender, i do not believe the ability bonuses from the champion medals count in the championships.
Pontszám: 5.32
very popularsrothFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
983. hozzászólás - 2023.05.12. 22:04:20 (Válasz manunkind #982 hozzászólására.)
i think you are wrong manukind.all clan bonus and allt h abilities,included the ones that have been rewarded from previous championships are caount.the penalty you gat if you won too many championships on the same lvl especially on low lvls dont do nothing since for aexample a lv30 from the big clans has 150 attack and def and additional iq.a player on the same lvl but from a small clan lets say with plus 50 bonuses will ever beat him unless he increase his stats but by doing that he changes category.i believe that airbender suggest for the championships player to play only with they character stats and none of the bonuses that they get from their clans in order to be fair for all.other wise all the winners will be the ones that are from high clans no matter they are actually weaker from some new players
Pontszám: 9.50
everyone's favoriteAir benderNő
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
984. hozzászólás - 2023.05.13. 09:38:43 (Válasz manunkind #982 hozzászólására.)
manukid all the abilities count.and it would be more fair and logic the price for the championship to be an amount of SE than all the abilities pus one.think that championships are won only from high clan players since even stronger players from new or smaller clans cannot beat the benefits.so a weak player from high clan rewarded with abilities while the other other player need to improve his stats to beat the clan bonuses.i still believe it would be more fair the championships to be without clan bonuses and the pricr to be a medium amount of SE.more fair for all players
Pontszám: 8
everyone's favoriteAloyNő
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
985. hozzászólás - 2023.05.13. 10:08:57 (Válasz Air bender #984 hozzászólására.)
i agree that the clan bonuses ues on championships isnt fair for new players or players from new clans that are still building their clan bonuses.it will be more fair for the championships players to participate only with their abilities and not with clan bonuses.otherwise the championships are made only for high clans players
Pontszám: 7.50
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
986. hozzászólás - 2023.05.13. 14:18:41 (Válasz Aloy #985 hozzászólására.)
i also wouldnt mind the championships to be more fair without any clan bonuses.just player vs player
Pontszám: 7.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
987. hozzászólás - 2023.05.13. 16:28:45
i'm not sure about the champion medal bonuses in championships. i'm working from memory. i could be wrong. i remember seeing a penalty of the number of medals i had at some point.

just curious about the clan bonuses in championships. i don't care either way, but why not join a clan instead of asking for the game to be changed? that's why i joined a clan. Beholder is facilitating a social game. low level players are unlikely to be affected by an opponent's clan bonuses since none are likely to be in a clan or have much bonus from being in one. it's mid-tier players that are hurt the most. by high levels, clan bonuses aren't as impactful.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.05.13. 16:29:00-kor
Pontszám: 5.39
everyone's favoriteKratos the god slayerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
988. hozzászólás - 2023.05.13. 18:08:22 (Válasz manunkind #987 hozzászólására.)
you are write about the penalty but it only comes when you have won too many championships on the same catecory not on how many medals you have..mostly this affects the spiders but the spiders that are on big clans the penalty almost doesnt affect them since the clan bonuses are huge.as for not joining a high lvl have in mind that some we came on the game as friends or invited by friends and want to have our clan this is why the creation of clans were made.otherwose it could be only for clans and joining according to the horde you choose.as for the clan bonuses you see it wrong.the bonuses affect a littl the high lvls but a lot the low lvls.for example a lvl 30 on a big clan has 150 attack and def,15 IQ, hard skin's effectiveness against spells and i suppose many other but i say only the ones from the building that have been unlockd from my clan although not fully upgraded.now this players has huge advance from someone on the same lvl with higher abilities but lets say only clan bonuses only 50 attack and def.i hope you understand what i mean.and even lvl15 can be in a high clans as you can see on the championship list.besides low lvl can easily join a high lvl clan since they not only get building energy but there isa building that let the other members help them and the building energy and SE that they spend to be doubled.noone say not to be a social game.creating a clan with your friends and making new friends that might join make it social.but some things are completly unbalance for new clans.championship without any clan bonuses sound more fair to me also
Pontszám: 10
very popularjack sparrowFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
989. hozzászólás - 2023.05.13. 19:00:44 (Válasz manunkind #987 hozzászólására.)
manukid create or join a clan with your friends and new freinds to join still making the game social.personally i prefer to be in a clan with ppl i know and have talks and talk about the game and have fun than being on big clan just for the bonuses that nobody talksand just play their own game.besides it is different the feeiling when you start or join a clan from the start and wol togethr to buld that clan than just join a clan i have everything ready.building a clan together with your clanmates also is part of the social of the game.as for the clan bonuses i also vote just for the championships all clan binuse to be excluded and players participate with their own abilities.otherwise as the others said the championship is only for high lvl clan players.
Pontszám: 9.87
very popularwater mistressNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
990. hozzászólás - 2023.05.16. 13:33:00 (Válasz manunkind #987 hozzászólására.)
manukind you are right about the social of the game.but beholder gave also the right to start your own clan with your friends.it could be just to choose oe of the 4 hordes and just join a horde clan.and yes i understand that thee clans must have some advantages but the problem is that those advantages are huge.for example a lvl20 from a new clan cannot beat the 150 attack and def that the big clan gives not to mention the other bonuses.the logic in most of the games that i have played is that ususally a premium player has an advantage from a normal player but here is the opposite.it doesnt matter if you are premium you just have to be on a big clan.
Pontszám: 9.77
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
991. hozzászólás - 2023.05.16. 13:40:55 (Válasz water mistress #990 hozzászólására.)
so why not put resources into building your clan-with-friends into a really big clan?
Pontszám: 5.52
very popularwater mistressNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
992. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 08:44:07 (Válasz manunkind #991 hozzászólására.)
first of all because the big clan can kick you out if you go to catacomves for some time due to personal reasons.second you need a lot of resources to join a big clan.third since the game gives you the opportunity to create a clan with your friends why to join a clan that might be interested only for championships and demand you to do certain things or you will be kicked out?if it was like you say then the game shouldnt have given you the right to make a clan with your friends,it could be that there are 4 hordes that means 4 clans and you join and build for your horde.no clans just 4 hordes,you choose your horde and play.it sound fair to you on a championship weaker player to win the championship because of the clan bonuses?you can have the clan bonuses on duels,on epic, etc. but on the chamionship it should be players vs player with their own abilities, not player vs clan bonuses.it migh be sound fair to you when fighting playes that both are on high clans,since all the bonuse doesnt matter since both have the same bonuses but on low lvls the 150 attack and def together with the other clan bonuses makes all the differences.think that, a lvl15 player on a high clan even if he stays at the catacomves for 1 one year he will be winning the chamionship easily.that meas 2 abilities in a stats every month.think about it
Pontszám: 9.72
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
993. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 13:56:40 (Válasz water mistress #992 hozzászólására.)
players in big clans have spent a lot of their resources to make their clans big rather than spending them on personal abilities. why shouldn't they receive those clan bonuses in the championship? that's the structure of this game. there is no way a level 15 player could afford to be in one of the larger clans. sounds like your issue is with spiders not with clan bonuses.

if you build a big clan with your friends, you don't have to worry about getting kicked out. if you discuss time away with a reasonable clan, you won't get kicked out. you can change hordes (for 50 AS) to create one clan with your friends if you did not start out in the same horde, and there is a relic that allows you to change hordes and while remaining in your clan.
popularsigneNő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
994. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 16:59:40 (Válasz manunkind #993 hozzászólására.)
manukind from personal experience i can tell you that what you say dont always be true.i was on the other server lvl85 if i remeber correct i was on the clan for almost one year.i had to make a surgery and i went to catacombes.when i returned to the game after some months i was out of the clan.i dont say that all the clans do that but there is always a possibility.i think water mistress told exactly the same thing.if you build a clan with your friends from the start or join a clan of your friends you will not kicked out for sure,but joining a clan only for the bonuses always is the possibility to be kicked out for many reasons not only because you have been away for a while.Again i dont say that your clan or anybodys clan specific do that but there are clans that do that and i am talking from personal experience,this is way when i decided to come back to the game i made my own clan with friends i know.thcan have all the bonuses on ale relic that change your horde only helps to switch horde in case you you need to change horde to join a friends clan,it has nothing to do with the issue we talk.as for the players that invested time on building on clans they can have the clan bonuses for all the other duels or adventures etc.the championship should be without clan bonuses simply player vs playes on their own abilities.as for a lvl15 joining a big clan it is very easy with the clan building that the others help him.i saw your soulwell and yes you are right to fill someone your clan soulwell until lvl15 looks impossible but there are other high clans with full buildings that have lower soulwell and it can be done
Pontszám: 6.67
everyone's favoriteSubzero77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
995. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 17:07:07 (Válasz manunkind #993 hozzászólására.)
manukind a low lvl player can join a big clan if the soulwell is not so much.i join my clan that has full building with bonuses when i was lvl13.it can be done especially if your clansmates help you with the energy storage building.additionally you dont even have to sacrifice your resource to join since you can build with building energy until you join the clan.until you are full member of your clan you stilll have the building energy no matter how high is the pyramid.when you are a full member then you loose the building energy since in order to have the full bonuses the pyramid will be high enough and you loose the building energy.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
996. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 17:22:44
i guess i'm just a bit perplexed why you want the game changed rather than using the existing game mechanics to your advantage.

i'm generally a solo player. it didn't take me long to realize in this particular game, playing solo puts you at a disadvantage to players playing in a clan. so i joined a clan. i saw that having a strong clan was a greater advantage than having a weak clan. so i helped build my clan. i didn't join the game with friends, so i made friends.

i don't doubt that some clans would boot you when you have surgery - not cool btw - but if you're in a clan with decent players and you communicate clearly about what's going on, i don't see why that would happen, although i'm not disputing that it could. so why not build a big strong clan with your friends? why ask to change the game?

a level 15 player can join a big clan, but won't get the bonuses until they fill the soul well. even with help, i don't see how that's possible at level 15, but i don't know that to be a fact either. do you?

(most important, i hope you're doing well following your surgery.)
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
997. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 17:50:30 (Válasz manunkind #996 hozzászólására.)
a lvl 15 can easily join a high clan with low soulwell.not easy but with the storage energy building and with help it can be done.you can easily get 100.000 on building energy every day so it can be done.plus if the clan building were done mostly with manaconstruction the soul well dont increase that much.so a high clan can have full buildings with an average soulwell that isnt such high like your clans soulwell manukid.dont take it personally i say your clan cause it is true that your clans soulwell cannot be filled with a lvl15 but a lvl40 can fill it as your clansmate did with your clan helping him.i dont say it is wrong to help him just point that even your huge soulwell can be easily filled by a low lvl players it can be done this isnt a problem especially if your clansmate help you with the storage energy building that doubles all the se and building energy u use.dont you think that the spyders exist because of the clan bonuses?have in mind that a spyder gets rewardes with additional 2 in all of his abilities every month.even the penalty cannot eliminate the huge advantage of the clan bonuses.that is a fact that you cannot deny.i think that water didnt said to eliminate all the bonuses just not to be included on the championships especially since the reward is free abilities and not a medium amount of SE.
Pontszám: 9.37
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
998. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 18:13:06 (Válasz pyro666 #997 hozzászólására.)
that player spent probably 6 months spending all of his resources filling our soul well. he could have spent them on ability scores instead. does he not deserve the clan bonuses the same way? but i think we're nitpicking at 15 vs 40 or whatever. the point is, yes, clan bonuses can be an advantage. so i return to my more fundamental question, if clan bonuses are such an advantage, then why not use that advantage yourself? join a big clan or build a big clan. why try to change the game when you can play it?

no, i don't think spiders exist because of clan bonuses. i think spiders exist because the championship is power relative to level. players are incentivized to be as powerful as possible for their level. so why advance levels if you can dig in and keep winning?
popularjoker22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
999. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 20:58:34 (Válasz manunkind #998 hozzászólására.)
players are incentivized to be as powerful as possible for their level. so why advance levels if you can dig in and keep winning? you just described a spider player.and yes without the clan bonuses a spider player wouldnt just hide.if the reward was just a medium amount of se instead of all the abilities raised a spider had no reason to exist cause active players can easily beat him.now regarding you clansmate if i have read correctly noone blamed him but they said that a low lvl can join a high clan with a moderate soulwell not as big as your clan even before lvl15 since the amount of building energy doubles due to a building..i suppose this can be done.the argumet as i understood is to be or not to be included the clan bonuses on the championships and only there, not duels between different lvls.as i understood water says the clan bonuses to be excluded ONLY in clan championships so that the championship to be fair for all players on high lvl clans and new clans,i dont see whats wrong with that.you can have the clan bonuses for all other activities like duels etc.you still have the clan advantage just not on the championship. as for your your fundemental question i think it is already answered.since you can have a clan with your friends why should you forced to join a big clan that at some point might kick you out?if it was all the new players to be forced to join the high clans in order to be able to play then the creation of a clan shouldnt be an option just the choice of the horde.and to make a suggestion to improve the game doesnt mean that you want to change it but improve it.again for this reason the topic on the forum exist and also the develpment ticket that you can make.the question is if the developers actually read the suggestions and consider do something or not.
Pontszám: 10
very popularjohn wickFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1000. hozzászólás - 2023.05.18. 21:10:31 (Válasz manunkind #998 hozzászólására.)
manukind my clan has all the bonuses clan buildings upgraded to max,i was able to fill the soulwell within 2 months with the help of my clansmate and i am lvl14.so it can be done with the help of your friends.and i will be honest i have won 36 free abilities on each of my abilities from the chhampionships because of my cklan bonuses.still the penalties have no effect on me on the championships so i will stay until i start losing the chamionship.at lvl14 i dont think that anyone can beat me on the championship for a long time so although it is not on my favor to say the clan bonuses make all the difference on the championships for the low lvls not the actual active players.that is a fact that noone can deny.should the clan bonuses be excluded from the championships?if we want the championships to be fair for all yes.will this be done?most propably not.for what reason?i really cannot tll since i see other problems and complain about some thing and some suggestions some good some bad but at the end nothing is done.this is why i dont bother to make any suggestions but i cannot blame others that hope and trying to change the game to be more fair.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője