Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Nathan Drake

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.05.20. 09:17:10
i have made this suggestion and nothing was done.sometimes i wonder if they ever look the suggestion we make or they simply dont care to improve things.so i dont get your hopes up that something might change guys
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 09:43:50
soory not to e exclude on clanchamionships but in normalchampionships.my bad.so you can have the clan bonuses on clanchampionship,on duels on your attacks on epic and antity and any other activity besides the champinships.especially since the reward is free abilities it should be fair for all and not reward parked players fom high lvl clans that dont actuall play the game
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 09:30:58
clan bonuses are not free. we can debate about how fair they are. but since players are paying for them, why should they be excluded from championships? it'd be penalizing them for working on their clan when they could've been pouring SE into their stats.

you are part right on that.yes you can invest se into the clan and not on your stats BUT even if you dont spend any SE or the ones that remaining on the end of your day or just the log little SE you get you get build your clans building or fill your clans soulwell to be a full bember with the building energy you get if you are active.so filling your clan soulwell can be done without even sacrifice SE as long as you play the game and not just park your character. especially if you do the pit you can get 400.000 BUILDING ENERGY and more in a day easily so you dont sacrifice anything.but if you choose to sacrifice SE you will fill it faster. excluding the clan bonuses ONLY and i repeat that ONLY in clanchampionship you do not penalizing any player you just make the championship more fair for all.otherwise you just reward the spiders and panalizing the new players from smaller clans.i have lost championship from much weaker players that were on catacombes just because thwy have the clan bonuses not because they are stronger or actually play the game
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 16:20:39
as a greek yes this is a sensitive subject.but lets clarify something about this subjsect for educational reasons.According to Prespa agreement the rebuplic of north macedonia cannot use the name macedonia and her official name is republic of north macedonia as signed on June 2018
The use of the country name "Macedonia" was disputed between Greece and the Republic of North Macedonia between 1991 and 2019. The dispute was a source of instability in the Western Balkans for 25 years. It was resolved through negotiations between Athens and Skopje, mediated by the United Nations, resulting in the Prespa agreement, which was signed on 17 June 2018. The result in the Republic of Macedonia being renamed the Republic of North Macedonia with the new name being used for ALL purposes (erga omnes), that is, domestically, in all bilateral relations and in all regional and international organizations and institutions
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 15:10:31
you can cut the irony and educate yourself first before you speak.Albania is albania.official name is not MACEDONIA but REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA.there was been a dispute about the name with greece for years.there is not a country named macedonia but republic of north macedonia THIS IS THE OFFICIAL NAME.and since as you said you are not a geographer but at least you have to know the names of the countries before you speak or at least read the news

Macedonia (/ˌmæsɪˈdoʊniə/ (listen); Greek: Μακεδονία, romanized: Makedonía [maceðoˈni.a] (listen)) is a geographic and former administrative region of Greece, in the southern Balkans. Macedonia is the largest and second-most-populous Greek geographic region, with a population of 2.36 million in 2020. It is highly mountainous, with most major urban centres such as Thessaloniki and Kavala being concentrated on its southern coastline. Together with Thrace, and sometimes also Thessaly and Epirus, it is part of Northern Greece. Greek Macedonia encompasses entirely the southern part of the wider region of Macedonia,[5] making up 51% of the total area of that region. Additionally, it forms part of Greece's borders with three countries: Bulgaria to the northeast, North Macedonia to the north, and Albania to the northwest.
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 12:01:23
dont be confused.it is different the MACEDONIA that is actually agreek territory and different the REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA also known as FYROM.defferent language,diffrent culture and definately FYROM has nothing to do with greece and greek history.Fyrom is ex Yugoslavia territory that declared its independence from Yugoslavia in January 2002.it is completly different things.the correct answer since we are talking about COUNTRIES and not TERRITORIES should be REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA or FYROM.playing with the history and culture of one country inthis case greece is a very sensitive thing.the question should either removed completly or correct which as i have seen the same correction was noted before but nothing has beeen done
Dátum: 2023.01.21. 01:18:40
e lynx is considered a national animal of which countries?
Hungary and Ukraine
Serbia and Bulgaria
Romania and Macedonia
Greece and Albania

there is no country named macedonia.macedonia is a part of greece.remove or correct the quiz

Macedonia (/ˌmæsɪˈdoʊniə/ ( listen); Greek: Μακεδονία, romanized: Makedonía [maceðoˈni. a] ( listen)) is a geographic and former administrative region of Greece, in the southern Balkans. Macedonia is the largest and second-most-populous Greek geographic region, with a population of 2.36 million in 2020.
Dátum: 2022.08.14. 23:28:01
it is unfair for the low lvl players not to be able to win some of lady alvariels medallions because of they lvl especiallly when on the low levels you need the free training and charisma points.let me explain what i mean.most challenges and most duels are for evryone to try and get, adventures favors the high lvls but still possible to win at least the 3rd place if you are lucky,missions which means quests you can have a chance after some lvl where you can redo the same quest,skill and abilities i think everyone have a chance to win maybe it favors a little the lower lvls cause stats and skill are cheaper and the pit gives great rewards,minion battle when you can fight with minions i think everyone have a chance but the Highest acquired soul-difference increase is only for the high lvls i mean it is impossible for a lvl 60 to get for example a 16.570.012 difference as it is now same goes for the Most diranium earned from minion battles
Dátum: 2022.06.09. 09:50:59
same thing with Highest acquired soul-difference increase in lady alvariel s medalion.this a medal only for high lvls there is no way a player lv80 or les to get this medal.some things on the game are only for high lvls or for big clan players.it is like gift only for them and we dont talk about SE but for free abilities and skills
Oldal: 1