Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
901. hozzászólás - 2022.06.05. 22:27:40 (Válasz Kratos the god slayer #900 hozzászólására.)
Kratos, i will win regardless (unless Fos catches me. *waves* ).

Subzero777, when i started playing, i saw that clans gave an advantage. so i joined a clan that had promise, invested my hard-earned SE into the soul well instead of my own skills/abilities, and built relationships to recruit and retain quality members - it is very much a strategy.

deadlock, well if you're defining a soul well that's 1/33 the size of ours as one of the bigger ones, then sure, it's possible. see above. the clan bonuses are not an unfair advantage. they are an integral part of gameplay. why not have a championship without magic or or without melee or without equipment or without horde bonuses or without pets or without minions? maybe we could just flip a coin. then everyone would have the same chance of winning. each championship gives a chance to every player to compete. wins must be earned.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2022.06.05. 22:39:51-kor
Pontszám: 5.43
everyone's favoritedeadlockFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
902. hozzászólás - 2022.06.05. 23:01:30 (Válasz manunkind #901 hozzászólására.)
so your definition of a big clan is how high is the soulwell?we have a different view on this i am sorry.i consider big clans the ones tha fully upgraded or near upgraded at least the buildings and the ones with the most active members.you will consider a clan big with only one active member but with a soulwell of 20 millions and a masterfull architecture II or a clan with 5 members a soulwell at 10 millions and a masterfull architecture IV?the size of the soulwell doesnt make a clan big especially if clan with a smaller soulwell have the same lvl of masterfull architecture.besides clan quests are forcing you to increase the soulwell even if you have all the main importand buildings at full.Besides you can build with manaconstruction that will not increase the soulwell.it is one of the cases that size (of the soulwell) doesnt matter
Pontszám: 10
very popularSubzero777Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
23 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
903. hozzászólás - 2022.06.06. 00:26:33 (Válasz manunkind #901 hozzászólására.)
Allow me to disagree with you manukind that you will win regardless if the championship set up right.the progressive damage can change that if you have strong opponents or strong NPCs,and not the punchbags that we have at the moment.hey even me i cannot loose from the crystal clan even if i try
Second to recruit and recruit quality members as you say is a clan strategy it will not affect the championship so noone is messing with your gameplay stategy.besides how much will your strategy will change just for one championship?
third i have to agree with deadlock.the size of the soulwell doesnt make a clan big clan but the buildingstha the clan have finished and the advantages the clan gets and you get build them with a much less than 200millions soulwell.have in mind that manaconstruction doesnt increase the soulwell size but you can still build.i think you if you have your manaconsruction at max and on your level you can build more than 4 millions everyday so you get my point.
And last we already have a minion championship i didnt saw you complaining about it but you have welcome it as we all did.besides why is so bad new players or players from smaller clans that are not yet fully upgrade their buildings to have a chance to win a championship?Again i remind you that the price will not be extra abilities but SE or shards.if it is shards we will also have more players joining the minion championship since they could train their minions before they reach lvl 60.
Pontszám: 9.93
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
904. hozzászólás - 2022.06.06. 03:10:02
deadlock, if you look back, i was talking about our server's 'larger clans.' i meant the top 4 or 5. i wasn't using the term 'big clans.' we were talking about different things. now that you have operationally defined what you mean with big, we can use that. and as i've already said, clans of that size are more accessible to lower level players. we agree. and the bonuses from those clans are bonuses earned through paying into the soul well. they are not freebies. that's where we disagree.

Subzero777, i don't care if we add another championship. it's your rationale that's not convincing. whatever.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2022.06.06. 07:15:38-kor
Pontszám: 5.59
everyone's favoritedeadlockFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
905. hozzászólás - 2022.06.06. 09:22:19 (Válasz manunkind #904 hozzászólására.)
yes you were right you said larger clans but the argument with kratos i think it was that a lvl20 cannot join a fully upgraded clan within weeks and on lvl20 or less.I was just pointing you that yes maybe in your clan with this huge soulwell it might take months although to be honest i think that if you actually play the game it can be done sooner.let me explain what i mean.if you do the pitfall and the task you will get a huge amount ot soul energy building which since you have not join the clan you will get after joining you will not get it,now if your clan mates help this multiples so for your size of well yes it is impossible to fill it within a month maybe 2 but i think 9 months is too much if you actually play the game,especially if you are luck and also take part on a rewarding event.Regarding the championship i can see that you dont like the idea but i still cannot understand why.it doesnt effect anyones game startegy or playgame, it is not something permantly it just for one championship that you can easily skip it cause the reward that subzero suggesting most probably will ot interest youbut for low lvl have a meaning especially if it shards.from what i have read cause i have read all the argument about the whole idea fos which is also a high lvl and strong opponent as you also admitted he welcome the idea of something new and different that is not only for high lvls or big clan members.besides lets say tha you will loose from a strong NPC or a strong player,so what?you will lose the reward of a championship it is not the end of the world if you dont always win
Pontszám: 10
Végzetúr poronty
23 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
906. hozzászólás - 2022.06.06. 12:55:43 (Válasz manunkind #904 hozzászólására.)
manukindi thnk you making it a big deal for a championship that actually dont effect you in any negative way.i mean you have nothing to be afraid with bonuses or no bonuses you are still a strong player,at your lvl the clan bonuses have not so much importance anyway.this mostly effect and help new players and players from new smaller clans that still upgrading so again i dont understand your negativity.is the progressive damage your problem or the lack of the bonuses for this type of championship?
Pontszám: 9.94
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
907. hozzászólás - 2022.06.06. 13:57:35 (Válasz Subzero777 #906 hozzászólására.)
Subzero777, i don't know how many times i can say i'm fine with another championship. i am negative about progressive damage and removing clan bonuses because you haven't convinced me those are beneficial. progressive damage doesn't give weaker players a better chance. and clan bonuses are hard-earned - removing them is like removing auction relics. this game was designed to encourage collaboration. why single out clan bonuses over any other bonuses? it seems that ultimately your goal is to even out the playing field, diminishing stronger players' bonuses to give weaker players a better chance. i'm not even arguing that that's a bad goal. i'm just not convinced that your proposal is how to achieve it.

deadlock, it seems kind of silly to go back and forth over this. i did not say "a fully upgraded clan." i said "our world's bigger clans." we were both right, but arguing with different definitions.
Pontszám: 5.39
Végzetúr poronty
23 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
908. hozzászólás - 2022.06.06. 14:52:02 (Válasz manunkind #907 hozzászólására.)
you are got it all wrong.removing clan bonuses and progresive damage giving the chance to players with better stats but being in clans that still developing their building an equal fight.for example lets take kratos since he is taking part on the discussion his stas are good but being on a clan with not a 150 attack and def he dont have a chance to win even a weaker opponent on a big clan.so removing the clan bonuses will give him a chance to win.regarding the progressive damage now.it can be a factor to have unexpected winners.for example a strong opponents have his first 2 fights with strong opponents he have won but his life is low and maybe he lost a pet or 2 that means that he has weaken enough.now his opponent a medium power player got lucky and had easy opponents had his wins and he is with a good amount of health and all his pets he might be able to win the stronger opponent that after 2 fights have weaken enough.but like a said for this to work both progressive damage and clan bonuses removal must be done otherwise we simple have another championship for the big clans cause on low lvls the 150 attack and def makes all the difference no matter how high the stats of a player are .on high lvls i think the clan bonuses dont matter so much but the progressive damage still add the unexpected winner.and why is a bad goal to give a chance to strong opponents that are not in big clans a chance to win?
Pontszám: 9.95
very populardeadpool21Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
909. hozzászólás - 2022.06.07. 09:30:50
i think any new championship will be only for the big clan players.new players have no chance to win any championship with all the clan bonuses you have and by the time new clans fully upgrade the ramprats and training gournds to even the odds and actually have an equal fight you already missed so many free abilities that again you wil loose.you see a lvl 30 already to have like 30 championships from both categories tha means 60 free abilities.this together with the clan abilities it is impossible to match so the championships are made only for the big clans and not for the new players.if the price for the championship was SE things might be better.the progressive damage is a good idea for all the championships allthough it will not change much for the new players from smaller clans but at least you will not have the same winners.the free abilities price for the winner of championship is a mistake
Pontszám: 9.38
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
910. hozzászólás - 2022.06.07. 20:49:46 (Válasz deadpool21 #909 hozzászólására.)
deadpool21, we welcome new members and will do our best to assist them.
Pontszám: 5.69
everyone's favoriteundertaker77
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
911. hozzászólás - 2022.06.08. 12:02:39
i think the progressive damage for the championhip is a good idea.it can bring unexpected winners in some lvls although i am not sure this will a big difference in new low lvl players fom small clans against players from big clans.For example on my category the active players were me,greekman and stabil.stabil always wins,and good for him,but if it was the progressive damage things could change and have a different winner.so instead of having the same winners every time progressive damage i think it could bring unexpected results but only on the lvls that active players are against each other cause the crystal clan opponents have no chance to win or seriously damage any active player
Pontszám: 9.29
everyone's favoriteNathan DrakeFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
912. hozzászólás - 2022.06.09. 09:50:59 (Válasz deadpool21 #909 hozzászólására.)
same thing with Highest acquired soul-difference increase in lady alvariel s medalion.this a medal only for high lvls there is no way a player lv80 or les to get this medal.some things on the game are only for high lvls or for big clan players.it is like gift only for them and we dont talk about SE but for free abilities and skills
Pontszám: 8.75
very popularthor77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
913. hozzászólás - 2022.06.11. 11:38:28
can the quiz olympics completly removed or at least remove them as a task in the temple of doom?it is a waste of time but we have to take part for the temple task,i think most of us agree on that.it can be replaced with something else not necessary a championship but at least with something else or at lest take it out of the temple tasks
very popularnightmare..Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
914. hozzászólás - 2022.06.11. 17:19:18 (Válasz thor77 #913 hozzászólására.)
I agree/it is a waste of time/if it wasnt on the temple task i wouldnt even bother to participate.it is a waste of time
Pontszám: 8.57
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
915. hozzászólás - 2022.06.14. 15:28:15
You only have to enter the quiz olympic, it's not necessary to complete all 50 questions. I usually answer the first question and close it.

But I can totally agree with you. I'd remove all the quiz questions from the game.
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Pontszám: 5.77
everyone's favoritesaraNő
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
916. hozzászólás - 2022.06.22. 14:22:17 (Válasz deadpool21 #909 hozzászólására.)
since all the championships as it looks are only for the big clans and not for new clans or new players i think the rewards should be SE and not free abilities to the ones that already have huge clan bonuses.this is why many players from big clans just dont do nothing but just drag to the torture chamber players from small clans or new players and win every championship.they only start playing again when they stop winning the championship go to the next category and stay there again.how else a lvl30 player can win 40 championship on each championship,total 80 free abilities on each ability?i think a major update is needed with some serious changes especialy on the championships
Pontszám: 8.57
averageDoomlord47412Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
917. hozzászólás - 2022.07.31. 12:48:41
Hi
When I learn or evolve a skill, I get a red background output message, which suggests something bad has happened. I think it should be another color, like green, because it is something good.
Pontszám: 5
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
918. hozzászólás - 2023.04.29. 14:07:24
in order to avoid the continius hit from lvl100 and above,mostly from lv200 and above, hitting the new players that some of us made the mistake to invite into the game just to drag them nto their torture chamber and actually the low lvls paying the much higher lvls i suggest that players can drag to the torture chambers only players until 20 lvls below them.so basically a lvl200 hittint a lvl20 player the only thing he gains is the money from the battle and not able to drag him to the torure chamber.this will also eliminate the excuse of the lvl200 hitting low lvl players and new players just saying that theiy do it only for a task.As it is now a lvl200 hitting all the time lvl that are 100 and more lvls below him is done so the lvl200 just hit and stay so the low lvlpaying him from the torure chamber.
Pontszám: 8.80
very popularmrgreenFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
919. hozzászólás - 2023.05.01. 17:02:50 (Válasz zeus76 #918 hozzászólására.)
finally a logic and practical solution for the attacks of lvl200 to lvls below lvl100 to stop or at least reduced to minimum.at least the daily attacks with the excuse that have a task or because of the event will be reduced since no reward from the torure chamber will be granted to the lvl200 hitting lvls from lv10 until lvl170.
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
920. hozzászólás - 2023.05.01. 21:19:28
That seems like a lot of computer power just to see if the target can or can not be dragged to the torture chamber... besides the 20 levels cut off can cause some strange situations. Normal ( non subplasma) duel ranges increase as you level up, its quite common to be able to attack targets with more or less 30 levels, so it would be strange if some of those targets could be dragged and others could not. If your objective is to prevent players using subplasma to drag you to the torture chamber, wouldn't it be simpler to ask for the removal of the ability of subplasma attacks to drag you to torture chamber? Of course this would also bring problems to other people gameplay... tough to get everyone happy.
Pontszám: 9.75
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője