Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - deadlock

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.08.18. 16:48:31
first of all thanks for the understanding about the sensitivity of the question,Doomloed Fos.There is no dispute since the sign of the Prespa agreement in 2018.the name is clear and it is Republic of North Macedonia any other name is wrong and insulting to the history of Greece.The question or any other question with that name should either removed or corrected with the correct name.i have contanct the moderators and i do hope that they did the right thing.
Dátum: 2023.08.14. 22:25:23
What is the capital city of Macedonia?
Skopje
Bitola
Ariza
Shizo

there is not country named macedonia.the countrys name is Republic of north Macedonia.Macedonia is a region in Greece.finally someone has to read and understand that.Prespa Agreement has been signed since 2018 and still some people dont get it.is anyone checking the question that someone submit or just been accepted without any verification?
Dátum: 2022.06.06. 09:22:19
yes you were right you said larger clans but the argument with kratos i think it was that a lvl20 cannot join a fully upgraded clan within weeks and on lvl20 or less.I was just pointing you that yes maybe in your clan with this huge soulwell it might take months although to be honest i think that if you actually play the game it can be done sooner.let me explain what i mean.if you do the pitfall and the task you will get a huge amount ot soul energy building which since you have not join the clan you will get after joining you will not get it,now if your clan mates help this multiples so for your size of well yes it is impossible to fill it within a month maybe 2 but i think 9 months is too much if you actually play the game,especially if you are luck and also take part on a rewarding event.Regarding the championship i can see that you dont like the idea but i still cannot understand why.it doesnt effect anyones game startegy or playgame, it is not something permantly it just for one championship that you can easily skip it cause the reward that subzero suggesting most probably will ot interest youbut for low lvl have a meaning especially if it shards.from what i have read cause i have read all the argument about the whole idea fos which is also a high lvl and strong opponent as you also admitted he welcome the idea of something new and different that is not only for high lvls or big clan members.besides lets say tha you will loose from a strong NPC or a strong player,so what?you will lose the reward of a championship it is not the end of the world if you dont always win
Dátum: 2022.06.05. 23:01:30
so your definition of a big clan is how high is the soulwell?we have a different view on this i am sorry.i consider big clans the ones tha fully upgraded or near upgraded at least the buildings and the ones with the most active members.you will consider a clan big with only one active member but with a soulwell of 20 millions and a masterfull architecture II or a clan with 5 members a soulwell at 10 millions and a masterfull architecture IV?the size of the soulwell doesnt make a clan big especially if clan with a smaller soulwell have the same lvl of masterfull architecture.besides clan quests are forcing you to increase the soulwell even if you have all the main importand buildings at full.Besides you can build with manaconstruction that will not increase the soulwell.it is one of the cases that size (of the soulwell) doesnt matter
Dátum: 2022.06.05. 21:41:34
actually it was recently and my clan is consider one of the big ones.what i said and you misunderstood is that not all the big clans have a 200millions soulwell as yours so it is possible for a lv20 to join a big clan if his clan mates help.you are mentionig only your clan which has as you said the biggest soulwell of world3 but not all the clans have such a huge soulwell.
Dátum: 2022.06.05. 20:42:28
i have filled the soulwell with the help of my clanmates at the lvl of18 manukind.ofcourse it is possible not all the big clans have a 200 millions soulwell.
Oldal: 1