Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - V3nG3nC3X

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 07:30:46
What was the name of the cartoon hero Fat Albert and his friends would run home to watch on Saturdays?

Black Avenger
Brown Hornet
The Green Hornet
Ghetto Gangsta "G" and the Hood Honeys

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

stekkos, what specialty group is this suppose to pertain to? Help me on this one
This was what i left on the other post:

and who would that be restrictred to people who watch cartoons???? How bout sports or video game questions, I dont play alot of those or keep track of world sports, but thats not a special group right, some of the evaluators need to pull their heads out of their a$$ and stop the Bu!!$h@@. If you have issues with quizzes there needs to be consistancy and atleast point out what u feel the problem is. I swear it would save some time and we could really weed out those that really need to stick to playin and not judging!!
I'm open to suggestions and criticism but a general No because i said so isnt going to cut it. We take the time to come up with a question you can be specific as to why it wont work.
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 07:27:46
Really? For real,and where were you getting your info, DNA is not 100% proof, thats been proven a ton of times. Several test have proven sunscreen is the cause of more cancer than what the sun does, don't look at surveys paid for by the sunscreen companies tho i think they might be a touch bias. Big corporations pay little or no tax at all, The reason: to say they can keep their product cheap and affordable, economics would help on this i understand, and there is more deaths related to work accidents than any war to date world wide. The only one that is completely false is the DNA answer and that shouldnt even be close to questionable.
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 07:18:17
What was the name of the cartoon hero Fat Albert and his friends would run home to watch on Saturdays?

Black Avenger
Brown Hornet
The Green Hornet
Ghetto Gangsta "G" and the Hood Honeys

and who would that be restrictred to people who watch cartoons???? How bout sports or video game questions, I dont play alot of those or keep track of world sports, but thats not a special group right, some of the evaluators need to pull their heads out of their a$$ and stop the Bu!!$h@@. If you have issues with quizzes there needs to be consistancy and atleast point out what u feel the problem is. I swear it would save some time and we could really weed out those that really need to stick to playin and not judging!!
I'm open to suggestions and criticism but a general No because i said so isnty going to cut it. We take the time to come up with a question you can be specific as to why it wont work.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 07:35:03
Which one of these statements is not true?

Most corporations pay no income tax
work kills more people than war
DNA evidence is 100% accurate
Using sunscreen can cause cancer

Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

Stekkos, for the love of the creator what is wrong with this?!?!

please explain what u r talking about, these general blow offs need to come with some kind of explaination or something.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 07:09:05
Which one of these statements is not true?

Most corporations pay no income tax
work kills more people than war
DNA evidence is 100% accurate
Using sunscreen can cause cancer

Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

please explain what u r talking about, these general blow offs need to come with some kind of explaination or something.
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 14:44:15
Anyone able to tell me where or when I can meet a Dragon, anyone....anyone.....anyone......anyone?
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 18:57:51
Thank you stekkos, I have always felt amongst the evaluators you are the most sensible and fair in judgement. Perhaps a quick class in unbias opinion from you would relieve alot of undue and undesearved aggrevation between players and the all knowing, all powerful, powers that wont be denied. Just a suggestion though, ohh and by the way please dont take any of my humor as a personal attack or a slander on personal character, I'm a jerk, not an %$$ h0l3. This is a game and should be fun.
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 16:05:19
Must still be searching..... I'll give you a hint, THERE"S NEVER BEEN ANY EVIDENCE CONNECTING HIM, and if there was it must have been with the WMDs and all the privacy that has disappeared under the Patriot Act. But thats neither here nor there and has no bearing on our current situation. i have awhile so there's no rush, I'll be here. Oh and that challange goes out to everyone who wants to debate me, use my character mail so this page isnt cluttered with nonsence. Thanx to all, and be respectful with comments, immaturity will be dealt with through an onslaught of stupidity and a nasty V3ng3anc3, i didnt earn my name for my forgiveness of idiots.
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 08:09:09
The terrorist known as "Osama" Bin Ladan is on America's FBI Most Wanted List, what is he on the list for?

the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001
connection with 8/7/98 bombing of a US embassies Tanzanai,Nairobi and Kenya
using U.S. taxpayer's money to pay for his diabetic treatments and not the terrorist's health plan
all of the above

This question is already part of the database.

Now its already part of the data base is it, what happened someone else used my question?
Stekkos, no disrespect was intended or attitude given i was trying to add humor to a very frustrating situation, no differant than implying there is a terrorists health plan out there. And if you would be so kind as to let me know when "Osama" Bin Ladin was linked to the attack on the World Trade Center towers because the last time i read the FBI's rap sheet on him there has been no formal evidence proving he had anything to do with it. If you can find me where there has been evidence that Osama Bin Ladin participated in any way on 9/11, or that the US goverment has formally charged him with undisputable evidence, i'll appologize. If Im right and there never has been I'd appreciate the 4 bad questions I recieved for this question to be taken off my record and acknowledged that it was a mistake and misunderstanding.
Please dont take this the wrong way or that i have an attitude, which is far from the truth and an unfair assumption. The same as mine i suppose. But I did call it (another excuse for the question not being excepted) after i took the suggestion.
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 01:19:41
I understand the name part must be alittle confussing but i figured i'd get pummeled to death by the grammer police with mis-spelling because on the FBI list it is under Usama not Osama, and i know every question can be rejected for any number of made up reasons. I just tried to narrow their oppurtunity to do so but they still find a way. Ill change it and cant wait to see what the next excuse will be. Thanks for the advice brotha.
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 23:45:17
Usama Bin Ladan is on America's FBI Most Wanted List, what is he on the list for?

the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001
connections in the 8/7/98 bombings of US embassies in Tanzanai,Nairobi and Kenya
using US taxpayer's money for his diabetic treatments instead of his terrorist's health plan pkg.
all of the above

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question

GO TO THE FBI MOST WANTED and you will see the reason, How is it you feel this is a bad question? Because its political or what ? Are you close friends with those in question and take this personal? Im just asking cause after all this is a generalized question that unless you have been living under a rock would not understand whats been going on in current events. So please enlighten me how this is a bad question.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 23:36:46
Your last question
How many countries worldwide have not adopted the metric system as their unit of measurement?

one
three <---------
five
none

How Fn' hard is this question? Its global, Its a subject that anyone with some intelligence can lkook up and find out, what is the issue with this question? Is it to stupid for the incredible minds that play this game or what? A country either uses the metric system or something differant like the US system, or imperial system, how hard is that? it take 2 secs to look it up or is that to much work?!?
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 18:42:48
You're gonna tell me you never heard of Freddy Krueger, I don't know why I am even suprized by your answer, I mean the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies are only 2nd to "Friday the 13th" movies as far as longest running horror/thrasher series in the history of movies. I guess that wouldn't mean anything to you either, Jason and his hockey mask are probably more of an unknown. Atleast I got I got some conformation on the inconsistancy of what makes certain knowledge special or not, I'll keep that in mind next time I have to answer a question like "What is the name of the famous cartoon Bunny?" What country and which cartoon do i need to look up to find the answer for that one? Seems simple enough but but I may not watch cartoons. And where were the grammer police for this one: "Who win the first Canadian gold medal in Vancouver 2010?"? Wel thank da hevens et wuz awl speuld wright.
Thanks for the positive backing props on my question Viridel!! Much appreciated.
Martin, I'll take your excuse with a grain of salt and hope my next question is up to your standards with proper quotation marks and can be readily answered without having to go to far back in the knowledge vault , but hope you will update or upgrade some of its data soon.
Dátum: 2010.08.11. 12:02:53
1..2..Freddy's coming for you. 3..4 better lock your door. 5 6....?

play with pick-up sticks
Rhiana's got a brand new mix
grab your crucifix
you'll get pimped like tricks

1..2..Freddy's comin' for you. 3..4 better lock your door. 5 6......?

your blood on his blades he licks
Freddy's bloody bag of tricks
board your doors with bricks
grab your crucifix

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

You guys are killin' me, WTF, I have to answer questions about sports players I never heard of and answer questions about movie quotes That i know have never played in the states but i ask a GD "Nightmare On Elm Street" question and I'm gonna get a knock for asking a special groups question?!?!? This is a poem that's atleast been played in 5 of the 7 movies?! C'mon, and spelling mistakes, i have to push through grammer errors when reading some of these questions and some clown want to bag on me for an apostrophy, where is the consistancy in this?? Please explain
Oldal: 123