Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Lichon

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 11:00:53
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.02.13. 15:58:01
You find a "Set duel points" button on the top of the duels page. Click it and it will bring up a description of it and another button to activate it.
I needed to be level 4 to have that button.
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 10:04:34
Maybe it was level 4 before, but now its level 2.

February 10. 18:46 You completed the following quest: Answer 30 quiz questions correctly!. Your reward, 50 soul-energy can be acquired at the Quests menu.
February 09. 21:24 Congratulations, you are level 2 now!
Dátum: 2010.02.13. 18:07:17
When replying with a quote to a forum post then the word "Idézet" is included. Maybe its just a missing translation.
Dátum: 2010.02.13. 18:04:44
Idézet: Brytewun - 2010.02.12. 20:53:56
I was told that I could go on quests in the game but I don't see a "quest" tab in the sidebar...is it because I just started today?

Yes, you need to be level 2 or higher to do quests. So far have I noticed each quest gives 50 SE more than the previous quest.
Dátum: 2010.02.13. 14:03:57
I had sent a bunch of invites messages out earlier. I was continuing the chat with one of these when I got the following:
Dear Player,
If you send too often / too many messages, our spam filter system may ban you from sending more messages for a while. You can send your following message in 1 hour. If you want to tell something to an clan member, use the clan forum.
Thank you for your understanding!

I understand that, but my message text had been converted. All " ' " were now " ' ".
After the 1 hour is up, will I have to edit all unwanted " " out before sending the reply. I shouldn't have to do that.

How many messages I can send an hour (assuming its hour based) without being considered a spammer ?

When I want to send a message is there a countdown with a text at the top. It says:
You cannot sen messages for

"Send" is missing a "d".
Dátum: 2010.02.13. 13:25:04
Idézet: Kocos - 2009.09.01. 06:54:21
You have two opportunities when setting the duels:
- you receive 15 duel points a day (1 in every 96 minutes) and you can attack any other characters (even lower level ones) OR
- you receive 30 duel points a day (1 in every 48 minutes), but you cannot attack characters lower level than you.
First level players are starting with the second setting, because at level 1 and 2 you are unable to attack lower level characters. However at third level if you want to change this setting, you can do it and then you can attack lower level characters, too.

Important notice: You may change this setting only once in every 48 hours. If you change it, your duel points will go to zero!

You'll find the set duel points button on the duel page.

I am level 3, so I should have this option, but I don't. Why ?
Dátum: 2010.02.13. 12:48:42
I cant see what is wrong, please explain.

How does bits and bytes relate ?

They don't relate to each other
They are both computer terms
They are both food terms
They are both masonry terms

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

--
Also I found this quiz:

Which part of the lobster has the most meat?
The head
The cheast
The tail
The claws

See the problem? Spelling error on answer 2, correct is "The chest".
Yet the quiz guide says
If your question is simply bad, unanswerably hard, there are spelling errors in it, demands lexical knowledge or only a special group can answer it, you will get 'Bad question' valuation

Just who are evaluating these quizzes ?
Oldal: 12