Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kool106

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 16:36:51
Idézet: aneksi - 2010.03.03. 16:31:03
Fact of the matter mate even if you did spell it right your still WRONG. The movie you quoted her to be in she did not go by that name. Nowere in the movie does it even call her by that name. Had you asked the question with the correct movie in the title maybe it might have gone through. Not saying it would have but drop it mate you were wrong deal with it!

When Riddick saw her he called her jack than she said jack was dead after she met up with mercs and than they sold her so yes she was still jack
Dátum: 2010.03.03. 15:42:35
Idézet: Jazaray - 2010.03.02. 18:38:18
But she still went by Jack making it her name and they didnt make it a bad question for spelling they made it a bad question becuase they said it was limited to a certain group and i said i spelled it wrong on here not my question i dont copy paste.

She did NOT go by Jack in The Chronicles of Riddick. She was Kyra and only Kyra in that movie.

As for you saying that you spelled it that way, only on here, I call attention to this post of yours:

yes i had to spell the name without the k cuz it wouldnt expect it with it on there

this sounds like you wrote it that way on the question you submitted, and that you wrote it that way on purpose to try and trick people.

And, whether it was rejected for your spelling, the fact that the question is completely wrong, or that they feel it was more of a specialized questions, it was rejected. If you read some of the posts in this forum, you'll see that "specialized group" rejections are subjective and not always fair. It happens.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Nope i was reffering to the Riddick part because it wouldnt take it with the k so try agian
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 16:40:16
Idézet: aneksi - 2010.03.01. 04:28:35
Idézet: Jazaray - 2010.02.28. 20:16:08
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.28. 19:36:53
Idézet: Senvares - 2010.02.27. 17:56:55
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.26. 02:24:54
So how is this limited to a certen group. What was kira's name in the Chronicals of ridic?

Sam
Jack
Beth
Sue

I mean comon it says it in the movie and yes i had to spell the name without the k cuz it wouldnt expect it with it on there

for one the spelling is bad it is "The Chronicles of Riddick" it's Kyra not Kira and she didnt have a name that is the characters name, and you might want to mention that its a movie. because there are several The Chronicles of Riddick as in games, movies and books.

so overall it had bad spelling and was a bad question.

and I've never seen the movie so i would of got it wrong.

So you mean to tell me u havent ran acrossed any that didnt have 1 missed spelling and by the way i only misspelled it on here not sure how but i did -.- and either way the name is the same they didnt change it movie, game, book they wont just go threw and change her name to somthing completly diffrent just because they want to

Actually, you had more than 1 spelling mistake. It's Chronicles (les, not als), Riddick (should be also capitalized), as well as Kyra (which should also be capitalized.)

Also, Kyra's name in The Chronicles of Riddick (the movie), was Kyra. Her name in Pitch Black, was Jack. So, your question is wrong anyway.

Thanks,
Jazaray

This is very true. She called herself jack in pitch black because of bieng prostituted out. Not only would anyone who knew about this series know this. You can also look it up online and it tells you the exact names of each character and who the actual actor or actress is that played the role.

But she still went by Jack making it her name and they didnt make it a bad question for spelling they made it a bad question becuase they said it was limited to a certain group and i said i spelled it wrong on here not my question i dont copy paste.
Dátum: 2010.02.28. 19:36:53
Idézet: Senvares - 2010.02.27. 17:56:55
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.26. 02:24:54
So how is this limited to a certen group. What was kira's name in the Chronicals of ridic?

Sam
Jack
Beth
Sue

I mean comon it says it in the movie and yes i had to spell the name without the k cuz it wouldnt expect it with it on there

for one the spelling is bad it is "The Chronicles of Riddick" it's Kyra not Kira and she didnt have a name that is the characters name, and you might want to mention that its a movie. because there are several The Chronicles of Riddick as in games, movies and books.

so overall it had bad spelling and was a bad question.

and I've never seen the movie so i would of got it wrong.

So you mean to tell me u havent ran acrossed any that didnt have 1 missed spelling and by the way i only misspelled it on here not sure how but i did -.- and either way the name is the same they didnt change it movie, game, book they wont just go threw and change her name to somthing completly diffrent just because they want to
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 02:24:54

Sam
Jack
Beth
Sue

Dátum: 2010.02.24. 16:16:48
I dont think its so much the questions as it is the evaluaters i think they impartcial. I mean how else do you explain wrong answered questions going threw the quiz on hunts and right ones being marked bad
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 15:20:27
Why can people ask questions from the bible and wrong questions about movies but they reject questions that i make and i double cheak on the internet on the answers? In the movie gone in sixty seconds elenor was called unicorn not bogieman. What was Kira's name in chronicles of riddick?

Sam
Jack
Beth
Sue
How is this limted to a certian group they say her name in the movie after they meet back up. Also What is a group of elephants called?
Herd, Pack, Murder, None of the above. look it up on the internet and it says they are called a herd or a parade. so how is that question wrong.
Oldal: 1