Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Toko

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.04.24. 16:56:43
Hi

I'm a level 20 doomlord looking for a clan. I'm very active, so there's no problem of me going inactive.

I'm looking for a somewhat developed clan though - I got my learning to 30, so a clan with an academy(or close to having one)
would be great.
Dátum: 2010.04.24. 08:34:16
Why can't I increase my learning skill over 30?

I'm lvl 20 now, I have more than the required Se to increase it, but it won't let me. Any idea why?

Edit: Turns out you need an academy for that. Can someone please tell me what this "Epic moment" requirement that you need to build one?
Dátum: 2010.04.05. 08:51:34
I see.

Also, are these weird Easter pets worth raising? a pet looking like a fluffy stuffed animal does not exactly inspire fear in people
Dátum: 2010.04.05. 06:56:06
I have a question regarding pets.

Recently, I've dumped my long time Tiger pet, because as people have said, the higher the base level of the pet, the better it will be.

Now, I don't want to get a pet now(level 16), put a lot of resources in it, only to replace it again in a few levels.

So, at what level can I get a pet which will remain with me for a long while? so far, the best I've gotten is one that requires 5100 to train.

Thanks for the help.
Dátum: 2010.03.31. 19:32:08
If I leave my clan, do I get all the money I spent building back?

Thanks.
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 04:13:10
Folks, anyone know how I can visit my horde leader?(for quest). I'm level 9.

Also, I bought the new blinding light, but the results are terrible - I was winning easily 80% of my duels with the previous damage spell(energy bolt), but now I'm barely winning 30%. I usually manage to land the attack, which reduces their attack by about 23. But still, they manage to hit me all the same!

I've also put points in defense, and my own attack is quite high, I don't understand:(

Also, any general advice on a good way to build my character?
Dátum: 2010.03.08. 17:58:25
Question regarding healing my pet:

I send it to rest, but even after several hours, the HP does not seem to increase. What gives?
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 09:40:36
Kethios, how can I tell what the base level is ? there are no stats next to my newly captured pet, I think I have to train him first, and that's a lot of money...
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 05:44:03
Can someone help me out with pets please?

I have a lavel 4 Larva which I captured at level 1 and leveled it(base level 3, absovation 3).

I now captured a Nerubian parasite - how can I tell if it's better? should I train it? there are no stats next to it's name.
Oldal: 1