Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
unpopularLichon
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
341. hozzászólás - 2010.03.05. 17:10:12 (Válasz stekkos #339 hozzászólására.)
I see no such options - I only have "Discharge soul-well" despite having more than 200 APs available.
Pontszám: 5
averageMadjack66Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request forgot username
342. hozzászólás - 2010.03.06. 01:03:42
forgot username and password how do i get them back?
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
343. hozzászólás - 2010.03.06. 18:41:52
Hi, I am looking for someone to help me finish my quest. Directly to let me kill his/her pet.
So if you are level between 12 and 17 and you will allow me to attack you few times and kill your pet that would be splendid.
For the person who will help me I can offer protection and help and life guarantee that I will never attack him/her and any of his/her friends.

If you would like to help me please send a message in the game to Teddy.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request forgot username
344. hozzászólás - 2010.03.06. 19:04:49 (Válasz Madjack66 #342 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Lichon - 2010.03.05. 17:10:12
I see no such options - I only have "Discharge soul-well" despite having more than 200 APs available.

These options have a level requirement as well, Acceleration might be level 10 if I remember correctly.

Idézet: Madjack66 - 2010.03.06. 01:03:42
forgot username and password how do i get them back?

Um, well, your username is Madjack66 If you mean a different user, when you register for the game you get a confirmation email, it contains your username and pw.
unpopularLichon
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
345. hozzászólás - 2010.03.07. 16:30:16
Is there a chart of required experience points needed for a certain level, or even better the formula ?

Also why isnt there a thread for game mechanics such as formulas and charts ?
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
346. hozzászólás - 2010.03.08. 09:34:05
2-3 of us, @lvl 36 and around, will very soon start the "5 draws" quest. We will take the famous "stekkos approach" to this matter ( Hi, Stekkos ) and are looking for players around our lvl (or stats) to join in and work as a team.

Contact me in-game for further instructions..
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
averageTokoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
347. hozzászólás - 2010.03.08. 17:58:25
Question regarding healing my pet:

I send it to rest, but even after several hours, the HP does not seem to increase. What gives?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
348. hozzászólás - 2010.03.08. 18:19:05 (Válasz Toko #347 hozzászólására.)
"send to rest" just removes him from your side. You need the "heal wounds" skill and then click the "heal" button for your pet to heal.
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
349. hozzászólás - 2010.03.08. 18:45:31 (Válasz Toko #347 hozzászólására.)
Learning Level 9: heal wounds - The only way you can heal your pet is with this skill. Amount of healing = (level of skill - 1) x 2. Also, if someone attacks you, and you take at least 3x more damage than your opponent, you will heal yourself (only if your weapon/spell is not too inferior to your level). The amount you gain depends on your constitution besides your skill. At skill level 30 you can heal multiple pets at once.

Or

your pet will automatic heal when he/she will advance in level ...
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Latest Patch questions
350. hozzászólás - 2010.03.10. 22:54:26
Listed from the news, "Transcendal projection now protects (100+your levelx2) x skill level SE"
Okay, so is this wrong or is my math wrong?
My level = 21. So, 121 x 2 = 242. My skill is at 20. So, 242 X 20 = 4840. I had around 4650 and still lost SE when I was attacked.

From the news, "If you already have the maximum amount of ring/necklace focus crystals, you will find broken relics instead, which can be sold to the soul-huckster for soul-energy."
Is that a maximum per item, or total number of rings and necklaces? What is the maximum amount?
I have been saving mine for the auction house and would really be upset if I find a better ring or necklace than I already have and it turns out to be broken. If I know the item limit, I can sell enough at the soul husker to ensure there is an extra spot for better items.
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Latest Patch questions
351. hozzászólás - 2010.03.10. 23:12:34 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #350 hozzászólására.)
i can only answer your questions regarding the rings and necklaces:
20 is the maximum number and it is the total for all the rings and necklaces you have.
a broken relic is not something valuable broken, it is just a relic you have to sell, it has nothing to give. so they surely won't upset you with having better parameters
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Latest Patch questions
352. hozzászólás - 2010.03.11. 01:06:24 (Válasz Pogaxa #351 hozzászólására.)
Thank you very much Pogaxa!!!
My issue is I have 16 rings and 7 necklaces all level 10. I finally manged a level 15 necklace. So, that tells me I will need to sell off one of the level 10 mithril rings soon to make room for more possible level 15+ items that I may want to use.
A hozzászólást ChaoticGemini módosította 2010.03.11. 01:10:30-kor
averageTokoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
353. hozzászólás - 2010.03.12. 04:13:10
Folks, anyone know how I can visit my horde leader?(for quest). I'm level 9.

Also, I bought the new blinding light, but the results are terrible - I was winning easily 80% of my duels with the previous damage spell(energy bolt), but now I'm barely winning 30%. I usually manage to land the attack, which reduces their attack by about 23. But still, they manage to hit me all the same!

I've also put points in defense, and my own attack is quite high, I don't understand:(

Also, any general advice on a good way to build my character?
much likedHrusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
75 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
354. hozzászólás - 2010.03.12. 10:46:21
Generally Blinding Light isn't quite a good spell. Usually even if it's effective, the difference is not that high to make any difference. If you suddenly observe you are loosing duels, get rid of it.

Horde Leader can be visited from Legend Chapter 10 (available for characters lvl11)
everyone's favoriteTarod
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
355. hozzászólás - 2010.03.12. 22:59:51
i have gotten 2 reusable focus gems from auction, but now i cant change them from my old equip items to the new ones.

EDIT:
ok i have just clicked delete focus and then i could re-equip it, the popup was just a bit scaring ("are you sure? you will lost it" lol)
A hozzászólást Tarod módosította 2010.03.12. 23:31:42-kor
averageauntiggy
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
356. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 07:07:12
I gave up over 100 duel points in order to duel opponents at any level (because our clan was attacked by one with double the members) and now I can't attack more than a couple of levels below me. I now have to wait 33 more hours in order to change it. Is there a way to ffix this? If not can I please be reimbursed for all the duel points I gave up?
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
357. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 09:11:34 (Válasz auntiggy #356 hozzászólására.)
there is an important notice at the settings of duel points, you might need to read a bit more careful.

"Important notice: You may change this setting only once in every 48 hours. If you change it, your duel points will go to zero!"
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
358. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 09:40:21
Idézet: Lichon - 2010.03.07. 16:30:16
Is there a chart of required experience points needed for a certain level, or even better the formula ?

Also why isnt there a thread for game mechanics such as formulas and charts ?

We included all information in the game we felt necessary to be able to play and enjoy the game. I know that expert players would like to know the maths as well - but this information is usually collected by the players themselves and posted on the forum on fan pages. The Hungarian version is more ahead, players already created a detailed wiki page with all the info. Somebody should translate it, or create his own (there is already a good page btw, see info forum).

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.10. 22:54:26
My level = 21. So, 121 x 2 = 242. My skill is at 20. So, 242 X 20 = 4840. I had around 4650 and still lost SE when I was attacked.

One possibility are that you are at war (trans.pr. doesn't work then)

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.10. 22:54:26

From the news, "If you already have the maximum amount of ring/necklace focus crystals, you will find broken relics instead, which can be sold to the soul-huckster for soul-energy."
Is that a maximum per item, or total number of rings and necklaces? What is the maximum amount?

This refers only to focus crystals for rings and necklaces, not the rings and necklaces themselves. There is no limit to the later. About the focus crystals, the limit is 20 (but you can have only 1 of each focus crystal, so it means both 20 in total and 20 different).
averageauntiggy
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
359. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 10:10:36 (Válasz Mosquito665 #357 hozzászólására.)
Yes, I know this. I read what it said. What I'm saying is that I am supposed to be able to duel anyone at any level and I am not. If this can't be fixed then I have been cheated out of duel points which I gave up in order to be able to duel anyone at any level. If this issue can't be fixed and I can't change it for another 30 hours then I am asking for my duel points back because the game is not allowing me to do what I initially gave up my duel points for. When I initially started this and I received my first duel point I was able to duel someone at a much lower level. For whatever reason the game has stopped functioning properly. I am asking for someone who is in charge of the game to please help in this matter. I tried the email address so as to take care of this matter outside of the forum, but the email address is also non-functional. Please help.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
360. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 12:04:13 (Válasz auntiggy #359 hozzászólására.)
There was never a way to duel with any level of player. When you switch duel points for attacking lower level players, it gives you the ability to attack up to a certain level below yours. At your level is only 2 but as you increase in level, that number increases too. At my level i can hit up to 6 levels below me. But you will never be able to hit all levels in the game
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője