Szerző
Topic neve: World 4 - The Rapid world aka: War of the Clans
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: World 4 - The Rapid world aka: War of the Clans
41. hozzászólás - 2011.06.26. 08:14:55
Since this is the first time the international server has a W4, the auction house might have opened automatically (and incorrectly). We will correct this soon, sorry for the problem.
Pontszám: 5
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2011.06.28. 11:02:26 (Válasz Miklos #41 hozzászólására.)
It is true that opening the W4 auction house was a mistake, but since many players have acquired ducats, we decided to keep going.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2011.06.28. 19:34:34-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2011.06.28. 14:38:40 (Válasz Random #42 hozzászólására.)
But since Miklos said it will close, other decided not to get ducats therefore they are at a disadvantage
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2011.06.28. 19:41:53
Somehow I knew someone will come up with this So what would be fair? If we close the auction, people who get ducats will be at disadvantage. If we don't, those will be who didn't buy them...
Well, the situation is, you missed only some work in the AH (on 26th and 27th). I don't think its a big deal, since the majority of ducats come from selling dimension door items, and a good initial boost from using up some SE. We considered this for a while and decided that undoing all the ducat purchases is much more difficult than just letting an AH staying open this time.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2011.06.28. 23:38:03 (Válasz Miklos #44 hozzászólására.)
The ideal would be to simply follow what had been advertised from the beginning, i.e not opening the AH.
Personally, I don't really care. And modesty stops me from saying why

Cruel.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2011.06.29. 04:37:54 (Válasz Cruel01 #45 hozzászólására.)
Cruel, your too modest

If that is the final descision i accept it. I might ignore ah alltogether on this world hoping the extra ap will be much more valuable elsewere
everyone's favoritemantap
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2011.06.29. 06:42:31
So where's the action hall?, i already spent 25 AP there.....
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2011.06.29. 08:33:37 (Válasz Miklos #44 hozzászólására.)
Those who joined in later or chose slower progress will be disadvantaged anyway. I think the only fair thing to do under the circumstances is to make the AH available for all levels, not only 24 and above. Don't forget that this is a competition with great rewards at the end, so you can't use the same rules as on the rest of the worlds. The best thing would have been not to open the AH at all, but now the damage is done, all you can do is compensate. Give everyone the same chance for the AH items, and nobody will have any grounds for complaints. If you don't do that, you might get later complaints that some people got significant advantage as opposed to what was announced and they managed to win because of that.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2011.06.30. 15:58:47
the only competition left really is who can defect to RED before the end

7 of their 29 members are those that defected to ruby and RED.
my guess is that the competition is over except for the individual rewards, and those in RED will have the advantage

My suggestion is to make it impossible to switch hordes next time the event happens to stop this

Of course i will continue to try, but i wont be one of those defectors, and adding money will likely be out of the question too
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2011.06.30. 16:49:38
ya it sounds a bit bitter... guess ive always believed "you dance with the girl you came with"
it saddens me that much of the competition now seems over
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2011.07.01. 00:44:18
If such rule is implemented, it should also be valid to clans. The moment you join a clan, that is it. You can't switch anymore. I would not be against it.

As per the current W4, specifically, most of those 7 you are referring to came way before Red was such a powerhouse. And they all came from one specific clan and because they had friends from other servers in our clan. Back then, most people thought Viridian was leading the game. By the way, it took them so long to join because we needed to build the WT.
Then, I brought a friend from Viridian and this friend brought another friend recently.

So when you look at the leader board, it seems we schemed to create a super clan, but this is not true. We just created a clan who ended up being super

Cruel.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2011.07.01. 22:18:02
So what about the AH now? Were all transactions rolled back after all and the AH deleted? An announcement would be welcome.

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2011.07.06. 01:13:44
AH is on, the is off, then is on, then is off again

Admins,
What about the ToP. How does it work here?
Can we use at will? The price is not increasing.
Pls clarify.

Thanks,
Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2011.07.06. 01:14:42-kor
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2011.07.08. 08:09:52
Looks like the admins forgot about W4. AH is accessible now, but no items inside.

much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2011.07.12. 03:41:33
sucks to be behind in w4, but i just cant abandon it LOL its just too cool to have near unlimited AP and DP LOL
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
56. hozzászólás - 2011.07.12. 10:13:50
Main problem with W4 is answering 3x as many quiz questions a day than on a normal world... next time make it quiz free, and I will consider joining again.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2011.07.13. 04:20:40
Considering that the quiz is part of the individual victory conditions i dont see it going Martin. Personally i answer the questions up to 300 whenever i have time so even if later i just want to do a fast hunt, i dont have to answer them at that moment

Quint, AH will open for business early August. Now is there just to get ducats.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2011.07.13. 10:26:51 (Válasz stekkos #57 hozzászólására.)
My mistake then, I could have sworn they announced that it would open somewhere around the 8th of July. I guess I remembered wrong.
A hozzászólást quint módosította 2011.07.13. 10:27:02-kor

much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2011.07.19. 12:12:03
So, this morning I took premium membership and changed my avatar. Please enable my new avatar before the three 3 days of membership expire.

much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2011.07.19. 13:43:01
That was fast, thank you.

Oldal: 12345678
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!