Topic neve: Cheating
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Cheating
1. hozzászólás - 2011.07.09. 21:55:21
as its been 2 or 3 months since the cheats on W3 were "temporarily suspended"

wondering are you going to delete them let them play again or leave them temporaily suspended forever?

also seeing the advantage the Emerald Power clan got from 26 million of building when will they lose that ?

or is it best to be cheating in this game cos admin dont care anymore?

i posted this in a new thread here becuase every other post ive made about this has been ignored and that 27 mil building gives that clan an incredible edge int his game even now

cheats dont prosper unless they play doomlord seems to be how it goes here.
Pontszám: 6
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Cheating
2. hozzászólás - 2011.09.30. 18:21:38 (Válasz D00ml0rd #1 hozzászólására.)
Hello!

Their slaves have been deleted so they won't develop extremely, but building bonus remains (we can't ban a clan).
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2011.10.01. 06:29:38
This is an issue the admins should do something about. If a player has friends that are willing to use cheating then he can get millions of se in buildings. The cheaters and their clones get banned, but the rest of the players in the clan keep the buildings. Is like putting the criminals in jail but letting their boss keep all the loot..... Since noone would admit they knew the others were cheating i understand the issue, but still this game has so many stats. Surely they can calculate the se put into the clan by the cheaters and reduce the soulwell lets say by that ammount.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2011.10.01. 11:42:03
I don't want to be called a troll nor start a flame war, however facts need to be set straight.

You might not be able to ban a clan so easily (non-cheaters and all that - who in the end are benefiting from cheating); however you can tear down buildings, lower the well max value and delete clans.

In the end, a clan is a database entry and anyone with enough rights can do anything to that entry. So in the end, its not that you can't; you don't want to.

Anyone who claims otherwise is talking bull.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2011.10.01. 12:02:55 (Válasz LydonB #4 hozzászólására.)
It's not trolling:)
Great idea you have written! We must examine the stats and the process, Monday I will know more about the case.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2011.10.01. 12:32:17
Wow our new mod is eager:)
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2011.10.01. 14:44:25
Hope he stays that way.

Vyasa, are you only assigned to doomlord as moderator? Or are you involved in other Beholder games?
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2011.10.01. 19:47:12 (Válasz stekkos #7 hozzászólására.)
I play with the original Hungarian version, Végzetúr and Mágia Mesterei too.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 07:11:45
AND if that change is made, i want all of my SE that i spent back to spend as i see fit .. i have done a lot of building in that clan, without knowing even now if it was a cheating thing... but iam sure that if i had known i would have done things differently. and even knowing a vague thing about some type of cheating, and letting things go on for months working hard every day at building... its all messed up and you will be causing more pain by this RETRIBUTION than anything done in the first place... plus.. how much is cheating and how much is possible just being a straight builder????

I am not clear here, but suffice to say i am unhappy all around ... be careful what you do here, you may lose more than you gain
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 07:19:52
I would be happy to start over with 40 million SE to build with in another clan
everyone's favoritemantap
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 09:16:57
i'll go with babe
everyone's favoritemantap
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 09:18:52
then i'll go with 20 M following babe.....
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 13:51:18 (Válasz mantap #12 hozzászólására.)
I believe the proposal here is to remove the building made by the cheaters only.
All building made by honest players would be kept.

This is the best approach, but I don't know if the system keeps such log though. At the end of the day, cheating can never go unpunished to avoid the temptation to do so.

Cruel.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 15:42:42
I don't think that we could track amount of built SE by cheaters. You can never know how much they built with their own SE and how much was the SE that they built from cheating.

I can't think of a proper punishment even if I think all cheaters shall be punished.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 17:38:21
For future refference try not to say it so loud please:)
Cause all I ve read now is: " it's ok to make few character slaves and pump up SE, if you get cought fake chars will be temp banned while you get to keep the gains".
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 18:41:23 (Válasz dark22 #15 hozzászólására.)
Noone told you that they'll keep the SE. >_> Don't be a troll. It was only my opinion. Admins will do something I'm sure.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2011.10.02. 21:38:37
I am with the other members of the clan. Give me back all of the SE spent in the clan if you are going to destruct what we have worked to accomplish. I did not know about any cheating until after the fact. As a matter of fact the characters involved drove a couple of members from the clan who are strong players on that world. Doomlord those players came to your clan. After all is said, your clan has probably benefitted more than you know because of these characters.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 01:52:51 (Válasz Kethios #14 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.10.02. 15:42:42
I don't think that we could track amount of built SE by cheaters. You can never know how much they built with their own SE and how much was the SE that they built from cheating.

It doesn't matter. All that the cheaters built should be "unbuilt". It is the minimum punishment to be expected.
This problem happened in both W2 and W3 and nothing was done to the building in the clan of the cheaters.

Unfortunately, as Dark pointed out, cheating has not been appropriately handled and, so far, it pays to cheat.

Cruel.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 02:47:56
perhaps those who were in the clan and left should also be punished, as they benefited as well.. they certainly benefited... and perhaps even knew more than the rest of us about it
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2011.10.03. 02:50:50
and then they brought that benefit to a new clan, and so those clans should also be punished
Oldal: 123
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!