Oldal: 123
Szerző
Topic neve: Cheating
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Cheating
41. hozzászólás - 2011.10.08. 06:11:20 (Válasz Dolp13 #31 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dolp13 - 2011.10.04. 19:57:45
How did you catch him cheating? From what I understood, he was playing 2 characters. That is pretty amazing that you have access to when players are online and off line.

Also again 2 of your top 3 builders in your clan were driven away by this player, Doomlord. I also at the time was thinking about leaving, but in retrospect am glad I did not leave. You should be happy that this guy drove those 2 to you. They are also the ones that are primary in killing most of your epics. Again a huge bonus for you and your clan mates. They have built 47 million for your clan. I can understand why others would be angry, but I find it comical that you are angry. Truthfully as I stated before, if it were not for him, your clan would have 1/3 less building (47 mil vs 112mil) and probably only 30-40 epics killed.

the players that came to us are players in my clan on W2, other than Big K but that charchter on 2 and myself have helped each other on draw quast and others over time so we have history on 2, i started on w3 much later to them and they just joined the clan on 3, no biggie there.

i caught them simply as i new leprechaun on 3 was little prince on 2, then i noticed a prince on 3 that was builder, started in that clan exact same day as leprehcaun, when both players seemed to be away at same period i requested admin montior account

bingo same person
Pontszám: 5
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2011.10.08. 14:09:40
giving every other clan 27 mil is kind of silly. clans have different numbers of members at different character levels with different commitment to building. it'd be impossible to do equitably. removing the SE built into the soul well by the cheater shouldn't be hard. removing the SE built into individual buildings is trickier. there should be records - there certainly are records of active clan members' building. removing SE from individual buildings would temporarily make things very messy for the clan, including members who hadn't cheated, by unleveling buildings. what would happen with buildings that have a prerequisite building if the prerequisite building was suddenly not at the prerequisite level?
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2011.10.09. 23:46:37 (Válasz manunkind #42 hozzászólására.)
Emerald Power have Underworld pit 9.
At 3M SE / Level => 27M SE.
Remove Underworld Pit. That would be clean cut.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2011.10.11. 00:37:59
27 million wouldnt even be close to the correct value... between w3 being a lot more difficult to get SE from duelling, and high magic manaconstruction, and using mason tool from auction house, much of that total is legit.
Oldal: 123
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője