Szerző
Topic neve: Upcoming development: evolution
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Upcoming development: evolution
1. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 15:53:19
I promised you that I will inform you of upcoming developments at the same time as on the original forum. So here it comes, on the ruins of the merged worlds Pet evolution.

Please note that this is just a plan yet, subject to many changes.

We will introduce a new pet equipment to the game, fetish. We will add a new unique fetish to the game once every 1-2 month, as an additonal reward for events.

You can give the fetish to a pet of yours, then the pet will be able to "ascend", to step on a higher level of evolution.
After ascension, the pet will no longer show up on the pet page, it will be moved to the minions page. Minions merge their soul with you, although they will no longer fight on your side, they will still follow you to all battles, increasing your abilities by a significant amount. Even in ascended form, they will be able to gain experience from battles, from consuming minion crystals and other pets, and as such, grant higher bonuses to you.

At the same time when then plan is finalized, Further training will be removed from temple crystal reward list, and will be replaced by minion crystals.

We are still in the planning phase. When the design is finalized (early December) we will begin programming, and hopefully you can ascend your first pet during Christmas.

I will keep you informed as soon as we have further details.
Pontszám: 5
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Upcoming development: evolution
2. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 16:04:28
Great news! Good luck and a smooth development phase!
it figures ....
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 18:43:03
I can't say that I am looking forward to this at all... I have level 350 pets... why would I ever want to start over with new ones? no way.. and then you are taking away further training? is this so you can FORCE us to have to pay 3AS each for healing potions for a pet? the damage that Epics do is impossibly huge and I have 98k health on those pets now and the only way to heal them is with Further training... or 12 AS in potions...... NOT!
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 23:15:53 (Válasz Trackur #3 hozzászólására.)
Who said you must start a new pet? Really crying before anything is finalized?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.11.21. 00:13:21
Good idea Miklos. Just hope execution is also good and you don't create another feature to completely exclude free players. Remember, balance is key.

Trackur,
It seems your ascended 350 pet will be better than an ascended 300 pets (as they continue to grow in lvl), so you should keep your advantage.

Cruel.

P.S. Miklos, where's that feature I have requested to allow automatic squeezing of trained pets with gradulatum? I am kinda tired of having to wait for the 7:30 training time every time I want to do it. You are definitely losing AS by not having it.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.11.21. 12:41:18
We will try to preserve further training, seems you players are too addicted to it

Trackur, you don't have to start new pets, you can ascent new pets or old ones, this will be your choice.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2013.11.21. 14:07:21
Ok, I get it now Still though. We will have to see but a level 300 pet vs a level 20 pet.. is it going to be a Huge diference? probably will be and it probably should be that way too. If you want to ascend a level 350 pet you should get a massive bonus over someone who only does a level 20 pet.
Or, on that same note. you could make it all the same so then there is no reason to ascend our main pets
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2013.11.22. 16:30:54
Yes, lvl 300 pet will ascend into a much more powerful minion than a lvl 50 one. Players will still have the option to decide what is the best way for them.

Right now, we are preparing for Landragor, so the pet evolution discussion will be a bit on hold, but I will get back to you with updates soon.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2013.11.24. 16:15:10 (Válasz Miklos #8 hozzászólására.)
My question is offtopic, but the new relics will be available here (international server) too?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2013.11.25. 11:02:22 (Válasz Tallia #9 hozzászólására.)
Yes, we will add the new relics to all servers.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2013.11.25. 11:04:28 (Válasz Miklos #10 hozzászólására.)
Time to buy some AS, thank you Miklos.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 16:24:44
Some new information on this development:

There will be a new pet equipment, fetish. Each fetish give some +XP to a pet, and some unique ability. Once you give a pet a fetish, the pet will be able to ascend into a minion. Minions will be removed from the normal pet page, and will be added to the minion subpage. Minions will inherit the level of the pet the following way: minion level = pet level / 2 + pet base level /4. The minions converted level cannot be higher then the level of the fetish he is using.

A minion will not participate in the battle like normal pets. Instead, it will give his master an ability bonus: +1 to all abilities (except for luck) per every 10 levels of the minion, to a maximum of +25 to all abilties. Also it will have a unique ability depending on the fetish. If you have several minions, all their bonuses will stack together.

You can set one minion to be active. For every duel and other fights, that minion will gain experience. This way minions can level up further after ascension. Minions can also gather experience some alternate way:
- consume minion crystals
- consume other pets
When they consume another pet, it will count as normal squeezing of that pet. But in addition, the minion will gain the experience gathered by this pet (but only after the evolution goes live, and excluding experience the pet gained from further training. So yes, we won't nerf further training, figured out how to keep it in the game). To be able to do this, you will need an AA ability, and a minion food.

Minion food can be collected from events, tasks as reward and will be sold at the huckster.

You will be able to gather fetishes as rewards from events, exchange for temple crystal and collect some other ways. We expect players to be able to collect like 10 fetish in year, so you can have about 10 minions in that time. Some easier to collect fetish will allow only a starting level of 50, some, more difficult to get might allow a minion of level 150 or maybe even 200.

Example.
As a reward for a current event, you receive a fetish of sorcery, a level 120 fetish.
You give this fetish to your favorite pet, Dragoon, who is level 150 (with a base level of 100). After that, you choose to ascend him. Dragoon will be removed from the pet page, and will appear on the minion page. His level will be 150/2+100/4=100. As such, he will grant +10 to all of your abilities except for luck, permanently. You choose him as active minion. For each battle you fight, Dragoon will gain experience. You can still take 4 normal pets to the battle and they will get the same xp as before.
You have a fat level 50 demon pet you choose to feed to Dragoon. So give a special gradulatum to the demon first to ensure you get a few essences as well during the process. You go to the evolution subpage, choose the demon, and choose feed to active minion. All the experience the demon have (collected after evolution, except with further training) will be gained by Dragoon, and you will soul-energy and essence for the demon as with normal squeezing. Also all squeeze tasks / quests will be counted. This process will consume a minion food.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 16:47:32
"The minions converted level cannot be higher then the level of the fetish he is using."
Is this only when converting to minion, or this also a limit when leveling the Minion?

So Minions can level, but only one Minion at a time can get experience from Battles?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 18:45:15 (Válasz Miklos #12 hozzászólására.)
This new development seems to be interesting. I have some questions.

+25 to all abilities is the maximum, which means maximum level of the minions/fetishes will be 250 (given the level of the fetish will cap the level of the minions). And yet, you say we will get fetiches level 50, 150 or 200. What about fetishes lvl 250?

Also, what if I only want to get max lvl fetishes. Is this possible? I don't think I will have much use for a lvl 50 minion.

You say you expect us to gather 10 fetishes per year. Is this a hard limit? Because you also said fetishes will be bought by temple crystals, which kinda allows us to get much more than 10.

Finally, when do you expect to have this new feature live?

@Sbart
That's what they are saying. 1 minion will level up from fights and the others only from squeezing and minion crystals.

Cruel.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 18:54:26 (Válasz Miklos #12 hozzászólására.)
Max number of minions?
Only 1 fetish/minion, and fetish is removable like normal pet equipment?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 18:54:35 (Válasz Cruel01 #14 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.12.10. 18:45:15

+25 to all abilities is the maximum, which means maximum level of the minions/fetishes will be 250 (given the level of the fetish will cap the level of the minions). And yet, you say we will get fetiches level 50, 150 or 200. What about fetishes lvl 250?

That is my question. The post by Miklos kind of hints that the (Fetish level)=(Minion max level) only applies at ascension, and the the Minion can then level to 250.

What about the "additional effects from fetishes"? Any examples? Are they dependent on the Mionion level?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 18:55:30 (Válasz Tallia #15 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Tallia - 2013.12.10. 18:54:26
Max number of minions?
Only 1 fetish/minion, and fetish is removable like normal pet equipment?

Looks like 1 Minion per Fetish, since the Fetish is not reusable and consumed in the process.
So the limit would be how fast/often you can get a Fetish.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 19:00:53 (Válasz Sbart #16 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.12.10. 18:54:35

That is my question. The post by Miklos kind of hints that the (Fetish level)=(Minion max level) only applies at ascension, and the the Minion can then level to 250.

What about the "additional effects from fetishes"? Any examples? Are they dependent on the Mionion level?

If you are right, then the fetish level will be important only for the additional effects. I don't believe any of the top players will have difficulties getting a minion to level 250 otherwise.

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 19:09:39 (Válasz Cruel01 #18 hozzászólására.)
Actually, they (we) will, since only one Minion at a time can gain battle exoerience and "Minion food" will be limitied.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2013.12.10. 20:55:38 (Válasz Sbart #19 hozzászólására.)
It will be sold by the Huckster. Hopefully, just for SE lol
Seriously, Miklos please make it cheap. 1 AS only to allow everyone to buy it.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Oldal: 123456
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője