Szerző
Topic neve: Spelling errors
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Spelling errors
1. hozzászólás - 2009.07.15. 21:55:45
Please use this topic to post grammatical and spelling errors found in the game. Please try to be brief and give all necessary information to find the error so we can correct it. Quiz problems (even spelling errors) should be addresses in the quiz topic, not here!
Pontszám: 5
much likedSolikka11Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Spelling errors
2. hozzászólás - 2009.07.25. 07:34:48
While following the Mentor's instructions

This was a really bold attack, I hope you have won. Take 50 soul-energy as a reward from me. You can study the description of battle again at the 'Previous battles' (on the left side in the Information menu). In battles the winner may get soul-energy from the loser. Victory depends on the ability scores and a random factor. To be more powerful and have a better chance to win you must hunt. So click the hunt button!

I think "the battle" or "battles" would be better.

During the first hunt, a text appears at the bottom:

"I do not want to fill this questionnaire, I want to waive the reward (6 ancient stone) off."

stone = stones
A hozzászólást Solikka11 módosította 2009.07.25. 07:39:33-kor
Pontszám: 6
averageHomeropataFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2009.07.27. 15:27:06
While following the Mentor's instructions:
"It is worth reading the legends at the beginning of a new level, because it is not only an interesting story, but you mayalsofind some useful information. You can read of even more interesting things in the Forum (in the Misc panel). Just click it, it will open in a new window!
If you have read the Legend, I will give you a last task. You will get 300 soul-energy as a reward if you complete it. Click 'Settings' at the left hand, below your picture and write an introduction for your character. When you are ready write your password into the 'Current password' field, then click the 'Profile customization' button!"

The bold part should be separated.
Sorry for my poor english. My Characters:
doomlord: Shadowman, vegzetur v1: Almor Giontai
likedThadsonFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2009.07.28. 03:41:28
I'm sorry to say but the letter that notifies us of the upcoming Quiz Olympics is one of the ugliest English translations that I have ever come across. (No offense intended!)

It feels like someone has thrown some sand into intricate gears.

But of course, after consulting with some of my friends whose native tongue is actually English, we have a suggestion.

Please feel free to use it:

Dear Player,

Get ready! The Quiz Olympics starts tomorrow (July 28, 2009) and will run until midnight on Thursday (July 30, 2009). Anyone can enter (ALL LEVELS WELCOME) and you can take the quiz anytime during the 2 days the event is open.

How it works:

* The quiz consists of 50 questions (similar to hunting).
* Once you start the quiz, you will have 15 minutes to answer ALL the questions. You cannot restart once you begin - so make sure you are ready.
* You will gain soul-energy for taking the quiz and answering questions correctly
* At the end of the event - the three highest scoring players will get a special medal which gives added soul-energy for hunt quizzes.
* In the event of a tie the top players with the quickest time will decide the winners.

Join the Quiz Olympics NOW
Simply Click the Entry Button on the Quiz Menu

Good luck,
The Doomlord Team
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2009.07.28. 20:31:32
Thank you, your help is really appreciated, corrections will be made soon!
much likedArs.kraxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2009.07.29. 08:15:55
"So many centuries, and the Surface is still wearing the scars of the old war. The strikes of the Enemy made gigantic craters in the earth, their diameters are sometimes more miles. It is easy to hunt in these craters, because the beasts cannot escape. However it’s hard to descend into a crater. Now you find a prey again: a(n) mochat. After a short chase you can drive the creature to the wall. Tha battle is quick and cruel; you gain X soul-energy."

In my opinion it would be better like this:
So many centuries have passed, yet ...
Instead of Present Continuous,Pres. Simple would be better: the surface still wears
can drive the creature to the wall- ami annyit tesz,hogy A falhoz. Magyarul ez értelmes,de angolul,ha the-t akarunk használni,akkor jobb lenne a can drive the creature to the wall of the crater.
World 1- Nihilus Krax of the Emerald Dragons

And so begins,the test of the Doomed. Just take your place beside me. Me... Lord Nihilus, lord of destiny and Ruler of Nothingness...
Pontszám: 3
hatedSychonFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
42 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2009.07.29. 08:48:14
post has been moved to quiz.

cheers
A hozzászólást Sychon módosította 2009.07.29. 08:56:07-kor
averageLazloFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2009.08.14. 13:22:12
We started a vote in our clan's forum, and after I voted it said "1 szavazat" instead of "1 vote".
Pontszám: 5.33
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2009.08.14. 19:47:46
just see someone has suggested these changes in the quiz olympics description.. however, this line is far from good:

"In the event of a tie the top players with the quickest time will decide the winners."

instead of "in the event of" would be much nicer to use the "in case of" form... and the second part of the sentence says that those having good time results will decide the winners :o

so it all would be more correct saying:

In case of a tie the time results will decide the winners.
public enemyDelamianFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Spelling errors. (NBNBNBNB!!!!)
10. hozzászólás - 2009.08.15. 01:29:21
Guys, let us simply get down to the semantics of playing the game, and not creating an English class. While the esteemed Miklos can certainly upgrade the site based on the odd comment, I'd be more interested in : WHEN DO WE GET CHALLENGES THAT GIVE US ANCIENT STONES, (LOTSA THEM)??? Specific duels between equal opponents that could perhaps last days, based on the criteria of pets; rest hours, and weapons/magic alone? Where your clan cannot be of help, and these battles can be a choice. Once in...you fight 'till the outcome where levels may be lost or gained? I know I would...or are you scared??? Mwuahhaahahhhaaaa, all of you know you wanna!!!! {EVIL GRIN}
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2009.08.16. 16:32:33
Quite out-of topic comment

The only way to get ancient stones is to buy them, sorry (okay, you get a few for the first questionnaire, but that's all).

About challenges, the next one coming up is the championship, more details at the veteran forum...
also check New possibilities by level
hatedLuminanceFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2009.09.03. 17:16:53
Well i got a few internal Grammatical Errors to be cleared up for you.

When you recive a PM (Personal Message) you get "Message Unreaded" that should be replaced with "Unread Message" or "New Message(s) since Unreaded is not a real word and just makes no sense when you read it.

Next up is Messages Arrived it sounds like something a 5 year old would say (no offence intended), this should be replaced with "Inbox".

Also "Messages sent" its usually put as "Sent Messages".

I think there are a few others flying around but those are the only ones i could remember off the top of my head.

Hope you manage to fix them up.
Pontszám: 6.50
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2009.09.06. 07:09:20
1. "Requires 300 SE to improve" but u dont improve it u increase it.

2. "The following poll has expired, the result is automatically 'No': Nitish jelentkezési kérelme.." thats not in english
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2009.09.13. 06:52:23
"Simulation costs 1 ancient stones." ....1 ancient stone....
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2009.09.13. 06:55:46 (Válasz Miklos #11 hozzászólására.)
Miklos, you need to correct the "New possibilities by level" link in your post.
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2009.09.30. 19:40:16
"The following poll has expired, the result is automatically 'No': Szavazás Shadowlords szövetséggel szembeni kapitulációról.."

I dont know why we bother anyway... none of the errors have been corrested so far. Does anybody care at all?
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2009.10.02. 14:04:57
legend in chapter 12:

last sentence:

But what other choice have you got?

proper is: But what other choice do you have?
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedArs.kraxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2009.10.23. 21:04:02
When you want to use the Mind Boost but don't have enough Spell Points to do so,this text appears:
You don't enough spell points to use a Mind Boost.
The sentence is grammatically incorrect as a have is needed between don't and enough.

Nem fejezi ki a birtoklást! A don't és az enough közé egy have vagy egy posess vagy egy own kellene kerüljön (inkább az első kettő valamelyike) hogy a mondat értelmes legyen.
World 1- Nihilus Krax of the Emerald Dragons

And so begins,the test of the Doomed. Just take your place beside me. Me... Lord Nihilus, lord of destiny and Ruler of Nothingness...
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2009.12.02. 14:04:52
Az ajánlás opciónál:

Important notice! You can use the above mentioned system only to recruit new players. It's prohibited to abuse the game by registering more characters, who are commending each other. We maintain the right to ban the abusers from tha game totally.

Javítás:

the right to ban the abusers from THE game totally.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2009.12.07. 08:55:45
Last epic battle
Description of battle
Nincs ilyen csata!
Oldal: 12345
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője