Oldal: 1234
Szerző
Topic neve: auction house
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: auction house
41. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 13:57:00 (Válasz Viridel #36 hozzászólására.)
>_>

1st: Miklós didn't reply to a certain post. He said: nice ideas - to you all that suggested the above things.

2nd: Admins are very busy. Doomlord and the bigger bro the Hungarian Végzetúr game aren't the only projects they are administrating/coordinating. Beholder company is way more complex than you think.

Also, I try to answer all the questions that remained unanswered by the players. I don't really comment the suggestions because I have no permission into content.

So next time please think before you state something okay? ^_^
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 15:05:32 (Válasz Kethios #41 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.08.02. 13:57:00
1st: Miklós didn't reply to a certain post. He said: nice ideas - to you all that suggested the above things.

Well, he posted 6 hours after MsPiggy's post. The previous post with any suggestions was 4 months older. I'm pretty confident that his intent was to reply to MsPiggy's post specifically. That's not really the point, though.

2nd: Admins are very busy. Doomlord and the bigger bro the Hungarian Végzetúr game aren't the only projects they are administrating/coordinating. Beholder company is way more complex than you think.

I understand that they are very busy. But listening to the feedback of your customers and letting them know that they have been heard are extremely important for any business. The fact that the admins have been too busy to perform that function has built up a significant sense of frustration among the players. That might be about the only thing we can all agree on. I've seen that same sense of frustration be a contributing factor to other good games dying. I like Doomlord, and I would like to see it avoid that fate. The whole MsPiggy thing was just my attempt to couch my message in a gently teasing framework, but let me restate what I mean as clearly as possible:

Thank you for (finally) responding to someone's suggestions and letting us know we are not operating completely in a void. Please, please, please continue.

Also, I try to answer all the questions that remained unanswered by the players. I don't really comment the suggestions because I have no permission into content.

Thank you for your efforts. They are noticed and appreciated. Do you have any contact with the people who do have permission into content? If they are too busy to come to the forums, but not too busy to chat with you, perhaps you could let them know as suggestions come through, and then let us know that our concerns have been heard. That's all we (well, I anyway) want.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 17:08:22 (Válasz ImLittleJon #42 hozzászólására.)
It would make a lot of people happy if an admin could focus on this part of your company. Like a manager of doomlord. I wouldnt dream of telling you how to run your business, just a thought. After all you are no different than any multinational company right now, you have customers from all over the world. A person assigned to focus on handling these everyday issues of doomlord will free the rest of you and get more people happy by letting them know you are listening.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 17:41:38 (Válasz stekkos #43 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.08.02. 17:08:22
It would make a lot of people happy if an admin could focus on this part of your company. Like a manager of doomlord. I wouldnt dream of telling you how to run your business, just a thought. After all you are no different than any multinational company right now, you have customers from all over the world. A person assigned to focus on handling these everyday issues of doomlord will free the rest of you and get more people happy by letting them know you are listening.

Bingo
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 20:04:28
Well, I'll talk to one of our admins about this situation.

About content suggestions, they are really hard to implement because none of us wants to ruin balance with an update. If something gets accepted/implemented it usually happens after a short test and feedback on a development server. Who knows? Maybe some of yours are under beta test. Time will tell.

All I can say for now is, that I'll talk to a certain admin to comment your suggestions.

Keep it goin'

Keth
everyone's favoriteSkapunkno1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2010.09.18. 07:22:41
Im level 25 and have no option for auction house yet.
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2010.09.18. 08:49:01 (Válasz Skapunkno1 #46 hozzászólására.)
Then you're probably on world3? As far as I know, the Auction House hasn't opened yet on world 3. It will only start once enough players have reached the level where they can access it.
everyone's favoriteSkapunkno1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2010.09.18. 08:58:58 (Válasz MsPiggy #47 hozzászólására.)
Ok, Thank you. yes its world 3.
much likedtrouble
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2010.09.27. 03:28:11 (Válasz Boar #17 hozzászólására.)
no they are not there
much likedtrouble
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2010.09.27. 03:30:03 (Válasz Boar #17 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2010.03.25. 15:43:44
Almost every one of those items are already in the game in the form of Relics or Epic Items!

no these items r not there

the administrators are not even bothering to reply at the suggestions given by players.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 07:57:12 (Válasz trouble #50 hozzászólására.)
Admins will reply sooner or later. Also you quoted a post that was written long ago ergo necropost. I sent a PM to Miklós so he'll come and asnwer your questions.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.09.29. 08:06:23-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 15:08:43 (Válasz trouble #50 hozzászólására.)
Look, my friend, I don't want to be rude, so just telling these: if you use your eyes and your tiny brain to focus your look on the AH continously, you should see the most of those items in the auction house.(among others and with small differences to your description.) So do not talk such nonsenses! And do not be so naive, to wait for the GM-s, to put some items directly into the game, when you see one in your dreams. Especially when they are already exist... What game would this be, when everyone would be invincible,cause they get this from the GM's after a word?

GROW UP!
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2010.11.29. 02:11:43 (Válasz trouble #50 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: trouble - 2010.09.27. 03:30:03
the administrators are not even bothering to reply at the suggestions given by players.

Can I just ask you... how many games have you played where it has been this easy to suggest changes to the game, and how many games have you played where these suggestions and modifications are actually carried out? Insulting the people you're trying to sell an idea to isn't the way I'd go about it, but hey, good luck.
A hozzászólást Phalanxii módosította 2010.11.29. 02:12:26-kor
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2010.11.29. 08:56:12
for the good and bad of this game the good far outwieghs the bad

its by far the best thought out game i have ever played or seen, so complex, so many possi ble strategys but in the most it all fits perfectly in place and even with the complexities of it its very easy to grasp and develop charachter.

its a fantastic game, its easy to be distracted when we think our voices arent being heard but im sure they are at some level and i have total faith in the developers they will continue to build great things on the amazing platform they have already created
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2010.11.30. 08:44:43 (Válasz Phalanxii #53 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.11.29. 02:11:43
Idézet: trouble - 2010.09.27. 03:30:03

Can I just ask you... how many games have you played where it has been this easy to suggest changes to the game, and how many games have you played where these suggestions and modifications are actually carried out? Insulting the people you're trying to sell an idea to isn't the way I'd go about it, but hey, good luck.

Ok, maybe the changes don't get acted on... but:

a) This game has fewer vocal players than most others
b) We don't (usually) hear ANYTHING from the Administrators, unlike most other games

Most games try to keep their users happy, even in rejecting their ideas, by communicating their reasoning and logistics. The Admin communication in this game is appallingly poor - especially given there are only a few dozen frequent posters providing ideas, not the hundreds or even thousands that most games have.

Also, what makes this game good is its complexity. However, with complexity, come errors and oversights. All we are trying to do is make the game better. The least we could get would be some marginal measure of respect - and we can't even get that.
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.11.30. 08:46:21-kor
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
56. hozzászólás - 2011.02.08. 16:20:26
how about allowing us to submit our current bid along with our high bid, so that the system will autobid on our behalf (like eBay) if the auction ends at a time that's problematic for our timezone? (i'm getting frustrated losing auctions at 3am.)
averageJohnsonkidFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2011.06.17. 03:34:21
I thint that is very troublesome when a biding finishes and the next item appears after one or one and a half day. I hope you can make some automatic method which put the new item after few minutes, or please decrease the bidding time with the time of waiting.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2011.06.17. 11:36:51
I don't know the reason for this, nor does the programmer. I asked him to check out what could have been the reason of the delay. Btw on some of the original words we accelerated bid time from 5 days to 3 days, if you feel that people have too much golden ducats which they can't spend we can do it here too.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2011.06.17. 16:52:34 (Válasz Miklos #58 hozzászólására.)
Considering i am waiting over a year and still could not nail the auction ticket, i would welcome this
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2011.06.17. 18:09:26 (Válasz Miklos #58 hozzászólására.)
Now that would be nice...
Oldal: 1234
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője