Oldal: 1234
Szerző
Topic neve: auction house
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: auction house
61. hozzászólás - 2011.08.28. 21:49:22 (Válasz Miklos #58 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.06.17. 11:36:51
... on some of the original words we accelerated bid time from 5 days to 3 days, if you feel that people have too much golden ducats which they can't spend we can do it here too.

Now with the double ducats from Langrador, it might be a good time to rethink the reduction in the auction time from 5 to 3 days. I fully support it!!

Cruel.
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
62. hozzászólás - 2011.08.29. 04:20:51 (Válasz Cruel01 #61 hozzászólására.)
Even without the relic its time to reduce the days. I am waiting for 1 year at least and still did not succeed in getting the proper auction ticket. Everytime i get overbidden i have to wait 4-5 months.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
63. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 14:45:37
could you at least vary the auction end times so that players don't have an advantage/disadvantage based on the time zone in their part of the world? thank you.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
64. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 16:23:18
The time already changes. In W2, a new auction started today and these new times work for me, while the previous auction had horrible times.

By the way, now that the system has been flooded with so many ducats, it is time to reduce the auction time to 3 days!!

Thanks,
Cruel.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
65. hozzászólás - 2011.09.19. 08:08:54 (Válasz Cruel01 #64 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.09.18. 16:23:18

By the way, now that the system has been flooded with so many ducats, it is time to reduce the auction time to 3 days!!

I agree!!!
A hozzászólást deadstar módosította 2011.09.19. 08:09:05-kor
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
66. hozzászólás - 2012.05.17. 09:27:33
Or maybe 2 days for lesser items, 3 for common and 4 for rare, this way auctions will became more dynamic and more ducats will be spent.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
67. hozzászólás - 2013.04.21. 14:27:30
Shaman bag
Type: relic
Effect: Every day, during your first log in, you receive the following item: yellow healing potion

Even when you just start the game , this is still one of the most useless Auction house items. It should be changed so that it gives a Healing potion that you could actually use. Maybe the highest one of your level range, or even 1 level down if you don't want to give the best ones. But either way having a free healing potion once a day that you could actually heal yourself with would be quite handy and make this item worth bidding for.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
68. hozzászólás - 2013.04.21. 17:03:14 (Válasz Trackur #67 hozzászólására.)
Good thinking Tracker,

maybe even a new (specific) type of potion that is usable in any kind of ToD, Task, adventure ... or even event(s). Because most of those things are related to your actual level; and do not count any more beyond this actual low level.

Designers note: eg.: HP of Healing potion = basic level of potion x (1+ players level)/100

Regards,
E.
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
69. hozzászólás - 2013.04.21. 22:02:54 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #68 hozzászólására.)
The potions given by these relics should at least help to complete adventures ; as they are right now, as Trackur noted, the Shaman Bag and Flask of Zu'lit are as useful as a bag of peanuts.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
70. hozzászólás - 2013.04.22. 08:37:16
There are a lot of AH relics that are "useless". In fact, it is quite easy to divide all AH relics into two categories:
A) AH relics with a benefit that is level dependent
B) AH relics with a benefit that is not level dependent (static)

Examples of B are Shaman´s Bag, Fals of Zulit, Demonwarding idol, all pet equipment, all focus crystals, Champions belt, Garling Mask.
All these items are ok (or even good) at low levels, but becomes increasingly bad as your level increases. 100k SE is very nice at level 40, but much less so at level 120. Same with the +25 Damage vs Epics. The pet equipments are special, since pet equipment is normally premium equipment, but even so they are all quite bad after level 100 (though still better than nothing). Same with focus crystals.

This is very different form Class A AH Relics (Belt of toughness, Soulsucker, Troll Horn, and others). All these items does something which you do better the higher level you have. Soulsucker for example (+10% SE from duels) is dependent on on how much SE you gain from duels, something which increases with level. The extra attack you gain from Belt of toughness is dependent on your stats and equipment (which increases with level).
Personally I would also count the +Abilities stones in this category, since the cost of Abilities increases in cost when they get higher.

Not surprisingly, the average AH prices for type A Relics is always higher than for type B Relics.

All in all, all the AH relics needs to be looked into. As the system is now, there are a lot of Relics, but only a small subset is actually desirable to players, resulting in very high bids on some Relics and virtually no bids on others. So a lot of the relics need to be re-worked, with game longevity taken into account. The best way for this would probably to make sure that all Relics are of the type "A" variety, but at the same time trying to make sure that AH relics are not too powerful and take over the game completely.

It would be interesting to know if this is currently being worked on, and if it is what Beholder has in plans for the AH.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
71. hozzászólás - 2013.09.29. 12:03:05
BUMP,
Have you guys looked into this at all yet? I know you are busy doing other stuff but those same useless relics still pop up in the AH every rotation and the other ones that are useful i already have and there is nothing to bid on.
Im not as concerned about new relics as i am about fixing the useless ones like "flask of Zu'lit" Type: relic Effect: Every day, during your first log in, you receive the following item: green mana potion.

A green mana potion restores 60-120 mana.... useless. if you are concerned about it being a beginner level item, when if you coudl buy more than one and they stack? for example if I have it and buy it again then I get Goblin nectars, then if I win it agian I get a lily potion.... this still will take forver but at least they have the ability at some point to not totally suck.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
72. hozzászólás - 2014.02.18. 13:46:22
Bump again

flask of Zu'lit
Type: relic
Effect: Every day, during your first log in, you receive the following item: green mana potion

this item still REALLY sux.... it should give you one that's at the very least, Useful.... and if possible you could get one that is your level range.
Pontszám: 5.08
averageLong123Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
73. hozzászólás - 2015.08.24. 07:43:19
It will list all players by their horde, just find where the saphires start and scroll from there
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
74. hozzászólás - 2016.03.14. 22:02:15
Hi Milkós.

We should have more relics available in the AH. It's been a very long time since the last update. Here is a list with some suggestions:

- Relics to increase percentage of mytokronits received
- Relic to increase AA received
- Relics to increase the maximum of certain skills (+20 Trade, +5 EH/CA, +5 SM, etc..)
- Relics to increase the maximum of certain AA skills

Also, why not create a "Level 2" for some existing relics? Those would only work if owner already had the basic relic:
- Premium Solsucker -> +20%
- Premium Magitrox -> +10%
- Premium Experience Stone -> +40%
- Premium Golden Coin -> +40%
etc...

Others, please feel free to add some suggestions

Thanks,
Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2016.03.14. 22:02:58-kor
Pontszám: 9.15
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
75. hozzászólás - 2016.03.18. 15:47:49
I fully agree with Cruel. I started later than most of top players, but also for me it is hard to find "interesting" item in auctions. I am sure this is not problem on main hungarian server because higher number of players = bigger fight for items = higher price and longer time to achieve such item, so I am afraid if it is already right time.

... and absolutly like idea of Level 2 of existing relics. I think game already have too many various items and to be true I am already sometimes losing idea what is for what. Adding something new is not neccessary - "level 2" is very good idea and already working with some items in game ( like Bronze - Silver - Gold fetish of Doom ).

Also "level2" scenario should not consume much work as I have big expectations from promoted "crafting" which could be added to game later this year .

Jany
Pontszám: 10
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
76. hozzászólás - 2016.03.23. 01:00:22 (Válasz Cruel01 #74 hozzászólására.)
I'm still far from running out of interesting items in AH, but the lvl 2 of existing items seems like a really good idea to me.
My only concern is if this will limit the number of "normal" items and thus make it harder to win a bid
Oldal: 1234
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!