much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
The Hill
1. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 20:47:24
Ok well, since the games room is getting boring lets play

"The Hill"

You try to take it over and conquer it from people in all ways possible.

Since I'm soo great and awesome I conquer the hill and put barb wires around it and my faithful pet Aggressive imp is guarding it !
Pontszám: 6.50
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: The Hill
2. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 11:31:01
Until Boar decides to take the hill from you.

I'll disintegrate the wire,and take the soul-energy of the guard and the previous owner in an epic battle. Of course I don't kill him and the pet,I give them the chance of revenge. Then I make some preparations in the case of a siege!
I hire some guards(though Doomlords),ready to fight for MY Hill,and also I use my war trained pets, a Giant Gorath Larvae,A Goblin Berserker and a Soothsayer to prevent any attack. The goblin wizard is reciting a powerful incantation,which can damage every attacking pet, and I put a glowing red energy field around the Hill,to prevent spellcasting against us. The bodyguards shall do the dirty work for me,and as I'm a dueller, maybe I can kick some ass in the case of emergency.

Maybe this can be a bit more better defence,then my predecessor had... Until the first attack,I make a backup plan to escape,in the case of inevitable defeat.And I hide a tricky gift to the one,who defeat me...
Pontszám: 5.33
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 19:44:46
Using my skills as a builder, I construct a second identical hill and place a flag on top indicating I have conquered the mount. The "mercenaries" (being of lesser intelligence) become confused and quickly flock to the new hill in an effort to defend it. At this point, I burrow into the correct hill and dig my way up to the center. I then sneak up and pull Boar into the hole from behind (me being the much weaker of the two of us), and being the good trained pets that they are, they follow Boar in and I quickly seal up the hole. I now construct high, outwardly sloping brick walls so nobody can climb and hunker down inside the walls cowardly awaiting the next powerful Doomlord that I will have to run from.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 20:48:23
As soon as I find my way out of the trap,simply walk into cover,then I activate the surprise,I mentioned before. My arcane words takes effect within the jars,I hid on the Hill (not too deep under the surface). Then a gigantic blast comes,which demolishes the entire wall(and a large portion of the hill). And I'm watching Nerdeas's flight,until his smoking body vanishes behind the horizon... Now, this is why I learned the magic and alchemy so hard.
After a satisfied sigh, I go to the false hill,and try to beat into my guards head,not to make foolish acts,unless I say otherwise. They restore the Hill for me,I restore the defence as it were "in my time", but now I carve some runes to the ground,which makes the upper layer of the earth unpenetrateable. And just for sure,I moving a few man-eater demon-worm to the defence of the Hills womb.(tamed ones,of course)

See,Nerdeas? You dont have to run!
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 21:34:54
LOL, thanks for saving me the trouble of running. Unfortunately leaving the smoldering body of a Doomlord in the vicinity was a bad idea. As a swirling wind nears the remains of my body, several ashes are swept into the air. As the wind swirls toward Boar, some ashes are inhaled. As the ashes enter the body, my DNA begins to intertwine with Boar's and I regain some semblance of consciousness... within the mind of Boar! I see, hear, smell, taste, and think whatever Boar thinks. I am now one with Boar! For all the benefits this lends me, I also die when he dies.

Don't die!!
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 21:46:08 (Válasz Boar #4 hozzászólására.)
I sky dive straight towards the hill since there is no air protection. I open my jacket while rocketing towards the ground, I pull out a small handle and bring out a demonic blade, as I head towards the ground I cushion the landing with my blade and swipe it up knocking both Giant Gorath Larvae and your Soothsayer both. For the Goblin Berserker I have a shiny medal who makes him forget about you and the hill.

I cast a forget spell that will make the demon-worms change sides then I call my army of worms to come bursting out of the ground they completely destroy everything and everyone on the hill before retreating into the ground to protect themselves from further attack.

I also bring my faithful pet the aggresive imp to protect from the air then I build a castle on MY new Hill with sentry and protection towers and before I go to bed to sleep I cast a protection spell around me and MY HILL !!!

PS : i am watching with a cruel smile as Nerdears wakes up and dies again thinking he is boar ... But take pitty on him and resurect him to forever protect my castle
A hozzászólást Ciphas módosította 2010.02.25. 21:48:42-kor
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 07:41:45
Superman takes the hill for me .

MY HILL !
Pontszám: 4.25
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 11:50:49 (Válasz Ciphas #6 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Ciphas - 2010.02.25. 21:46:08
I sky dive straight towards the hill since there is no air protection. I open my jacket while rocketing towards the ground, I pull out a small handle and bring out a demonic blade, as I head towards the ground I cushion the landing with my blade and swipe it up knocking both Giant Gorath Larvae and your Soothsayer both. For the Goblin Berserker I have a shiny medal who makes him forget about you and the hill.

I cast a forget spell that will make the demon-worms change sides then I call my army of worms to come bursting out of the ground they completely destroy everything and everyone on the hill before retreating into the ground to protect themselves from further attack.

I also bring my faithful pet the aggresive imp to protect from the air then I build a castle on MY new Hill with sentry and protection towers and before I go to bed to sleep I cast a protection spell around me and MY HILL !!!

PS : i am watching with a cruel smile as Nerdears wakes up and dies again thinking he is boar ... But take pitty on him and resurect him to forever protect my castle

You forgot some details,Ciphas!

1.: I have bodyguards,leaving them in your back was a grave mistake... Also forgetting about the magic negate field,I cast before the try! If you read back,you can see them. So... Maybe I'm knocked out from the sky,but the guards also kicked your(and your pets) butt...
2.:The demon worms cant change side because of your spell fails within the negation field,So they tear your worms apart.
Not a bad try,but be more careful on the next turn!

As I regain consciousness, I reward the guards handsomely for the good work, then order them to build some ballistas,to protect the sky.Also, using some dark incantations,I summon an Asure Drake,to protect MY HILLS airspace!(But first I seal his mind from the world with a charm-spell,to act only as I order him!) And I renew the mines too...
Me and Nerdeas are happy. Oh, and just to be sure, I bind Nerdeas's soul into my sword.

Later, when we see Jerko's friend arriving, we start to laugh,then I say the followings to Superman: "My friend! This is a fantasy world with fantasy characters!You don't belong to here! But I know your way home!" He is surprised, looking around helplessly, then say: "Oh,my... What am I doing here? And how did I get here anyway? " I open a portal for him,which leads him home, to Metropolis. He's leaving with a thankful smile on his face.

Jerko,use the Doomlord's world in this minigame!
Pontszám: 6
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 13:34:19
I don't want to .

A meteorite falls onto your hill . It destroys it . I rebuild it . MY HILL , BOAR !!!
Pontszám: 2
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 14:01:05 (Válasz Jerko #9 hozzászólására.)
Look,if you have problems with a community game,then leave it. As you see,we started a minigame with clearly visible content and rules. Please accept it,and use similar forms as we others do. The "I don't want to" mentality doesn't help you here. If you are going to stay so arrogant and out-of-rules,we'll simply ignore your posts...
And the point is: IF YOU DON'T HAVE FANTASY,THEN TRY NOT TO PUSH IT!
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 14:27:23
The anger inside , it kills you . MY HILL !
Pontszám: 1.80
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 15:19:47 (Válasz Jerko #11 hozzászólására.)
Seriously?!?! Honestly, this is a game created to have fun while playing the real doomlord game. It is purely imagination based with the limitation of trying to stay with what your character would do. At least try to make it fun for everyone. Take my post for example, I am a good builder in game, but a TERRIBLE fighter (just ask Boar). So I played this game using those strengths and limitations. Look at my posts. If this was in the actual game, there would be no way I could ever take, let alone hold, the hill. So I used my imagination and worked with what I do do well to have some fun. I even created a way to latch on to a stronger player to continue having some fun with it. If I wanted to be selfish and ruin the fun for everyone, there is plenty of things I could do to make me win that wouldn't make sense, like I would destroy the entire planet, warp to an alternate plane of existence where I am the only inhabitant, and build a hill there. That doesn't make sense though, so I worked with the limitations. There aren't really that many limitations, so at least TRY to play the game and have fun.
A hozzászólást nerdears módosította 2010.02.26. 15:21:40-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 17:33:55
As I feel the cool breezes of hatred,which are flowing towards me from the direction of Jerko,my character starts to think about the enemy's doom. I turn to the knowledge of the Ancients for help. I hear whispering noises: "curse him with the darkest curse you know!" I take the advice. The terrible curse,what I found a few years sooner , now takes effect,as Boar,the Dark Magician calls forth the dark powers of another plane:

"From now,you are nothing to me,your voice is just a sigh in the wind for me,your words means nothing to me! You are ignored until the end of times, begone from our plane!"
After that,a dark cloud appears over Jerko's head. Suddenly a black lightning strikes down from it. When the flash is away,there is no sign of the one who once was Jerko. Just a fading scream-like sound stays,which is melting slowly into the night!
MY HILL!

(Technically Jerko's post are nothing for me in this topic from now! And I ask every real RPG-fan and other well-intentioned player to do the same:IGNORE HIM!)
Pontszám: 5.75
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 17:57:18
My army comes for my hill ....

When we get near him we see a weird thing a flying man with a S later on his chest looking confuse was just entering a portal .... We where intrigue about this until an old imp told us that it has to be the God Straklos who was the god of good omens .
So with a new found power we went to take back the hill .

When we reach the hill we see a new fight the owner of the hill ( the Mighty usurper Boar ) was just casting a spell -- it was a Dark spell because we can sens the power of the dark planes cursing from his words -- and then a dark cloud appears over Jerko's head and suddenly a black lightning strikes him down !
This was the opening I was looking for because the former magic negate field had to be deseable so my army of imps ( aggressive ones recruited by my pet ) attack the the evil usurper , with a magic bow I shot down the ballistas protecting the sky and then My army of mutated eagles attack and eat the demon-worm.

The imps do destroy the rest of the guards but the Usurper kills them all in this time I cast a spell that resurects the spirit of Nerdeas from the sword and hungry for blood and revenge Nerdeas spirit after a demonic fight takes control of the Boar body.

the Hill is mine !!!

My defence is now : the Spirit of Nerdeas in Boars body , the skys are protected by my muatated eagles , around the castle ( that I built last time I make a river of fire to protect from demon worms .

I make a call for a new army of imps .

And I recast the magic negate field.

Ps : the God Straklos was right I won the fight . We start offer him as sacrifice the bodyguards of the former Owner of the hill !!!
A hozzászólást Ciphas módosította 2010.02.26. 17:58:49-kor
Pontszám: 6.25
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 18:06:39 (Válasz Ciphas #14 hozzászólására.)
Nice move! But as a legendary hero of an other plain said once: I'LL BE BACK!

Edit.: So, I'm in trouble. But thanks for my pets, I'll manage to escape the hill: Giant Gorath Larvae succumbs the body of Boar, and as the ground closer runes are lost their power during the fight,he drills an escape route for us. He takes me straight to my Soothsayer Goblin(he escaped,when we lost the battle), who performs a blood ritual on me,to set me free from the demonic duality with Nerdears. The spell is successful, we booth standing in front of my faithful pets.
Nerdears say: " Oh,my! I still feeling some metallic taste in my mouth... It's awful!"
My reply is: "Don't worry,you are alive,arent you? Now go! We have a hill to take!"

He goes left,I go right,with the same thoughts in our minds:The hill will be mine!
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.02.26. 18:24:16-kor
Pontszám: 5
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 20:12:15
I'm free once again! Unfortunately for Ciphas, I now feel a strange affinity to both Boar and metallic substances, particularly blades. As I look at the hill with Boar from a distance, I put a hand up to hold back Boar and his army of monsters. I close my eyes and begin to focus on the veins of metals within the hill itself. As I focus harder, I can begin to feel the hum of the metal begin to surge and move. I then put my focus into commanding the metal. It oozes through the earth and forms a dense fog atop the hill. As I focus further, the metallic fog begins to form small blades which are razor sharp and they then begin swirling, slicing and slashing their way through anything and everything. Unfortunately I do not have enough power to command a deadly blade (being still weak from all the transitions of my spirit), but the numerous cuts and slashes over all the bodies on the hill leave everybody weakened and bloody.

I then turn and nod my head to Boar and collapse to the ground in exhaustion...
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 20:28:09
I take my time to revive some of the ancients and also the great Enemy . I have combined their powers , and unleashed their wrath upon the hill . Everything is wiped out . MY HILL !!!
Pontszám: 3
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 20:30:48 (Válasz Jerko #17 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.02.26. 20:28:09
I take my time to revive some of the ancients and also the great Enemy . I have combined their powers , and unleashed their wrath upon the hill . Everything is wiped out . MY HILL !!!

I am glad you still want to play and change your way of posting but ... Please make a more elaborate attack and maybe a defence in place I mean right now even if you have the hill you are all alone there .
Pontszám: 6
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 20:51:21
It's just a game , not a SF novel . And i am all alone , with my powerful allies .
Pontszám: 2
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 21:31:31 (Válasz Ciphas #18 hozzászólására.)
It was a nice try Ciphas...
Oldal: 123
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!