Szerző
Topic neve: The Hill
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: The Hill
41. hozzászólás - 2010.03.12. 06:05:13
My story's end coming soon! Sorry for the waiting,but I had no time to write even a single line...
Pontszám: 5.33
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2010.03.12. 06:59:06
hmmm... it was actually a single line...
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 18:58:59
You know, i have a great comeback waiting, it would be nice if we could get the story going.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2010.03.19. 09:53:56
After finished the reading, Boar seeks out the place,where the last Servant is sleeping. He digs out the powerful entity,then awake it. The lights are dim,down in the cave,where they are meet. They speaking days long. When they're finished, both of them came up to the surface. The Shardak's eyes are covered with tears. "My beautiful home!All the light and the life is gone forever?I dont let this happen!Come, my friend,let's end this nightmare!" The Shardak starts to use a spell. Ancient and forbidden spell. Slowly, a whirling light appears before him. Then he says to Boar:
"Go now, Mage of the Past! The gate is opened, but I cant hold it open forever! Go,and save our planet!"
Boar goes through the gate with his pet on his side. Then they fly through the space and time, they see flashes from the past and the future. And suddenly, they are spitted out in a small,dark chamber, with a small pond in the middle. Boar jumps to there, and cast a spell,then throws some kind of glittering dust into the water. The quickly teleport out,to the surface. It takes some time to find the way back to the hill, but he arrives just in time: when the dark hole consumes the other Boar, he smiles again: OK,its the time!
Boar steps forward from behind a great rock,and claps his hands. The air starts to shake around Stekkos,then a blinding flash comes... After the flash, Boar runs towards the enemy. Fireballs and lightnings are sooting from his fingers. Stekkos looks surprised. Something happened! Something is missing from him. But when he finally recognize what happened,it's too late! He can't stand against Boar's magic. The last lightning strikes him down,he is incapacitated now.
Boar stands above his body,then use a teleport spell, to travel the fallen enemy far away from here, to the northern ice cap of Ghalla... Hope he will not freez to death...
When its finished,Boar starts immediately some weird experiments... He's creating something! And after a few hours of experiments and spellcasting, now 7 figure stands in front of him. 7 Shardaks,the race of defenders. Boar use a mental spell, to share the memories of the future with them. The shining light of understanding glows clearly in their eyes. They are the ultimate servants and defenders. The servants of Boar and the Defenders of the Hill!
Boar goes up to the top of the hill. He sits in his throne and with a swing of his hand, cast a complete anti-magic bubble around the hill. "Now, with the help of my Shardak's, we can stand our ground against everyone, I hope!" - he thinks... Then a pale sigh lefts his mouth: " It's so good to be here again, on MY HILL!"
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2010.03.19. 20:06:30 (Válasz Boar #44 hozzászólására.)
Cold. Nice sensation. So this was the prenomition i had. Boar cheated time but doing so helped me cheat death. The one who sought what i hold most precious had prepared the way for my return. Although he has made it a lot more difficult than i would like, but i cant complain. So, lets see.... ice, ice, snow, ice.... Good, that completes the survey of the area. From the position of the miday moons i would guess i am north, Ghalla propaply. Well, then my lab should be due east of the great ice peaks. Walking was never my thing so i cast an animal affinity spell. 2 snow leopards appear and pull my makeshift slade.

2 days later i arrive. I never seem to get used of these temporal paradoxes.... I build this lab 50 years ago because of another prenomition, sealed it and never returned. And now i know why. But knowing that the time has come to face what i sealed inside makes me feel colder than ice could ever make me feel. I just cheated death and now i have to embrace it in order for the hill to be mine. So be it. I command the door and it opens. I enter the lab. I stay a bit at the inside of the door and breathe the cold air. Last time i will know if its cold or not.....

15 days later a form appears at the door. Its me but thats a matter of opinion. Suffice to say things have changed. I start to walk. It must be extremely cold out here. But i can only guess. I will never know cold or warm, hunger or thirst, hate or love again.

3 months later i reach the hill. I can see the throne and Boar siting there. What are those around him... Pets?? Never seen such creatures but i do not care. I start climbing. They decent on me the minute i step on the slope. And they hit with extreme force. Boar is still sitting. Still over confident i see. I fall back, 2 swords and a thing i cannot really name sticking out of my chest. I pull them out and drop them to the ground. Boy do they look puzzled. They seem to know me, their eyes showed no suprise to see me, until now. But the fun is over. I strike the one nearest to me with my hand. The blow knocks it almost dead. Not good enough.... I grab a rock and throw it at its suprised face. Thats better. The rest are coming again. They strike. Same result. My turn again.

All dead. Persistent creatures i give them that. Oh, Boar is standing looking down. Is he worried or trying to figure out who won? No matter, i drag the dead guardians out of his anti magic bubble and work fast on them. So powerfull creatures need only a few spells and they rise again as undead servants of their undead king. We all march up the hill. Boar actually manages to destroy 3 of them as soon as he figures out what they are but they get him. They hold him as i approach, my sceletal face now clearly visible. I say:"" You made sure i would die if i ever returned. Never thought i would be dead before i come, did you?"" Oh, and since you like anti magic fields so much, have one on me. They strike him down, the field dies as he faints. With it gone i cast a rune and burn it in his chest. A magic nullifier. Never will you cast again sorcerer.

They drag him away and lock him in a box. After a few days a slaver party passes within my vision and i sent for them. They come cautiously but when they realise i mean no harm they relax. They take the now powerless mage and they go. As for me i sit on my throne and look at the caravan dissapearing. As a lich, i have a lot to do, the battles have left a lot of raw materials to animate. Soon an army of undead will be guarding the hill.

MY HILL
A hozzászólást stekkos módosította 2010.03.19. 20:09:44-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2010.03.20. 14:25:03 (Válasz stekkos #45 hozzászólására.)
Cool! But who the hell are scoring all of my posts down?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2010.03.20. 18:00:57 (Válasz Boar #46 hozzászólására.)
Ah dont bother, whoever it is will only get satisfaction if you actually care. Forget it, score doesnt mean a thing, your great posts speak for themselves
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2010.03.20. 18:40:31
Good gods! Where am I? I getting tired of awaking up in such terrible places! What's this place anyway? A cage? This will not hold me back! Incantate magica magnificum terrificare... What the hell? Nothing's happening! Those barbs should melting down for now! What's wrong with my power? I dont feel it! Oh no! That rune! Noooooooooooooooooooo!

The doomlord, who stands next to the cage, looks at Boar. "What's wrong,you bastard? Are you looking for something?" Than he starts an evil laugh. "Now shut up or I'll let the orglings to feed on you!"

Those Doomlord! What's on his plate? I dont know that symbol... Wait a sec! No! It cant be! This lord is wearing the Cristal Signet! The Crystal Horde! Great Gods! I'm in their hands! The legends said, they are evil and they keep perisoners to watch them die in bloody fights in their Kennels! So that cursed Stekkos gave me to them! He will pay for this! I must escape somehow! If I stay, this bastards really throw me to their pets! But... Without my magic, I must fight through them with my bare hands! So be it! I die in battle instead of their dirty lair of monsters!But now I must rest! I'm still weak!

"Wake up, weakling! Lady Alvariel want some entertainment! You'll be the first one!" The Cristal lord kicks Boar. He stands up and starts going to the door of the prison. Then suddenly he turns around and punches the lord in the face. Something is cracking,the doomlord falls to the ground.

Hah! You animal! You cant stand in front of me! I'm the winner of countless duels, such a monstrosity like you cant hold me back! Now get out of here! If I'm right, there is the catacombs near the prison. Every clancastle has similar architecture! Now go! OK, they underestimated me, no guards on the corridor! And yes, there's the escape tunnel! I must crush that door,and I'm free!
CRAAAAAACK
What the hell? This is not the catacombs! Damn! Some kind of arena! No! This is...

"Welcome,Boar! I've heard much about you! I'm Lady Alvariel and you are my champion now! If you get out from there alive, I'll give you a reward! But first, you must defeat my Generals pets! Let the game begin!" Suddenly thousands of Milgands brightening up, giving light to the great arena and the stand above it! Its full of doomlords, all of them are wearing the Crystal symbol. In the opposite side of the arena, a door opens and four gigantic animal enters the ground... A Scritter Killer, a Deathwalker, a Dark Elf and a Dragon of Rhatt!

So be it! Come closer,you bastards, I'll crush you all!

To be continued(I have to go to work now,tomorrow I'll finish the happenings!)...
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.03.20. 18:43:46-kor
Pontszám: 6.50
everyone's favoriteSytheris
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2010.04.12. 08:22:20
I walk up slowly to the hill, look at all the defenses, damage, and destruction, sigh heavily, and draw a circle in the ground, then, raising my arms up and chanting low and deep, suddenly a dark, ominous storm cloud floats in, and strikes the ground in two places, from the smoldering cracks in the earth emerge two figures, a dramatic guitar riff plays as they reach their full height, the world quakes in fear of these two combined forces in one place, the mere act of summoning them draining me of nearly all my soul energy, i collapse in the circle, and the two figures come into focus...: Chuck Norris, and Bruce Lee.

All quake in fear, they destroy everything in their path, making a nice, pretty, somewhat bloody bath to the center of the hill, where i sit in a large leather lounger, read a good book by a fire, and sip some green tea.

(( mostly a joke.. heh, but go with it if you like. :3 ))
A hozzászólást Sytheris módosította 2010.04.12. 08:25:08-kor
Pontszám: 5
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2010.04.12. 15:26:32
Why is Chuck Norris better than Bruce Lee ? Because he is Chuck Norris , of course .
Pontszám: 3.50
Oldal: 123
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője