Szerző
Topic neve: The Hill
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: The Hill
21. hozzászólás - 2010.02.26. 21:52:21
Look, Jerko, you can get upset and lower all of my ratings if you want to, I really don't care. I and the other people trying to have some fun are attempting to do just that. I am not trying to put you down and I am not trying to make you angry. I am trying to make it fun. You don't have to write a novel, just a few sentences describing an attack and a defense. It doesn't have to be elaborate. Look at Ciphas' first post, it was just barbed wire. You don't need much to have some fun, but you do need to try. Otherwise, why are you playing? The fun isn't in winning the hill, that happens with each post. The fun is finding a crazy, creative way around each person's posted defenses. I would love for you to play, but c'mon, give us something to work with...
Pontszám: 6.50
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2010.02.27. 00:45:51 (Válasz nerdears #16 hozzászólására.)
As I saw Nerdears's rampage on the hill,a pale smile shines on my face. Good! It's time for me to return... The small lake of blood,which spilled on the Hill,starts to flow down. As it leaves the anti magic field,I focus on it and start to shape it. I drive it with my mind,right to the river of fire. When the flames goes out, I simply walk up to the hill. I stand to the top and start to collect the soul energy of the wounded animals. So much monster,so much energy! Wonderful! I use it,to strengthen my body and mind,but I dont use all of it. First,I take Ciphas's unconscious body,and pull it far from the hill.As we leaves the vicinity of the hill,the anti magic shell vanishes.Good, just as I thought!Then I bind Chiphas to a great rock with strong,magic imbued chains,just in front of MY HILL. It will be better,i keep my eyes on him. Soon after that, I walk to Nerdears. I lay my hand on his head and give him a great portion of stored Soul-Energy. He deserves it. When his wounds are starting to heal,I leave him there,and start to fortify MY HILL.

I summon the spirits of the former guards. Poor bastards... They deserves another chance. With the help of the iron razors laying on the ground,and my spellpower, I create Iron Golems, a dozen.I use some energy to make them immune to magic. Then I bind the soul of my fateful servants into them. Ground defence is ready. I think no one can defeat them...
I summon some air elementals,to guard the sky above MY HILL,and also a lot of Earth elementals to defend the hill itself.
Now I cast the anti magic shell,and make sure that my mines are still there where I left them.I remove them from there and make a minefield around the hill.
As a next step, I destroy the castle,Ciphas built.It is defacing the view... I grow two beautiful oak on the top of the hill with a spell,then I place a hammock between them. From there,the view of the sunset is beautiful! So I sit into the hammock,and with my pets on my side,I stare the sunset.(But sometimes I look at Ciphas,just for my safety... I cant let him to take away MY HILL again!)
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.02.27. 00:48:35-kor
Pontszám: 6
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2010.02.27. 10:54:56
A great BANG and .... i found myself bind to a great rock with strong,magic imbued chains,just in front of MY Hill ! On the hill an ugly forest was on the ruins of my once beautiful Castle .

I try to escape but the chains are to powerful filled with magic and Usurper Boar is looking from time to time at me .

But I sens something near me I am chain near the place where Jerko was banish but his hate for the hill is still here so i use that and my own despair and hate and summon a magic cloud of hate and despair around the hill .

First affected is nerdears he is remainded that Boar had taken the hill from him in the past and he was a prisoner inside Boar sword , as the memories come back his hatred towards Boar grows and also the desire to take the hill .... He makes a biding spell ( he has better knolege about this from the time he was a lost soul ) andtakes comand of the iron Golems by posesing the souls of the former servens of Boar he also trys to bind the air elements to him but Boar finds out ...

A terible fight starts bettwen the Golems and some air elements fighting for nerdears and the Earth elements and the rest of the air elements on boar side , all around them mines explode and the carnage is intense .

I manage to recharge some of my energy with the soul energy I take form the ones that dies and I break free from the chains , in that moment I see the army of Imps that my aggressive imp was sent to call for me and we charge for the hill .

When I reach the hill I found Nerdears and Boar trying each one to strangle the other I want to kill them but they manage to escape before I do that ....

The Hill can"t have 2 masters I shout to them before they run in the beautiful sunset ...

I build 3 imps colonies with the wood from the forest and use the rest to forge weapons for my army , I rebuild the castle and cast the negate field spell again .

In the end I left the hill for my aggressive imp ( wich I will name form now own as Fluffy ) and depart to find a biger army to bring back to my Hill ..... I only hope that the hill will be safe while I am away ....
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2010.02.27. 11:51:41
You guys should really write a novel ...
Pontszám: 2
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2010.02.27. 14:34:42 (Válasz Ciphas #23 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Ciphas - 2010.02.27. 10:54:56

He makes a biding spell ( he has better knolege about this from the time he was a lost soul ) and takes comand of the iron Golems by posesing the souls of the former servens of Boar he also trys to bind the air elements to him but Boar finds out ...

Let me remind you the followings:

Idézet: Boar - 2010.02.27. 00:45:51

With the help of the iron razors laying on the ground,and my spellpower, I create Iron Golems, a dozen.I use some energy to make them immune to magic. Then I bind the soul of my fateful servants into them.
I summon some air elementals,to guard the sky above MY HILL,and also a lot of Earth elementals to defend the hill itself.
Now I cast the anti magic shell,and make sure that my mines are still there where I left them.I remove them from there and make a minefield around the hill.

So the try is deflected,from the start! Nice try,but shoot again!
Pontszám: 5.33
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2010.02.27. 18:07:36
A great BANG and .... i found myself bind to a great rock with strong,magic imbued chains,just in front of MY Hill ! On the hill an ugly forest was on the ruins of my once beautiful Castle .

I try to escape but the chains are to powerful filled with magic and Usurper Boar is looking from time to time at me .

But I sens something near me I am chain near the place where Jerko was banish but his hate for the hill is still here so i use that and my own despair and hate and summon a magic cloud of hate and despair around the hill .

First affected is nerdears he is remainded that Boar had taken the hill from him in the past and he was a prisoner inside Boar sword , as the memories come back his hatred towards Boar grows and also the desire to take the hill .... He makes a biding spell ( he has better knolege about this from the time he was a lost soul ) and takes comand of my previos loyal troops the mutated eagles and the demon worms by posesing their souls and biding their bones to his will he also trys to bind the air elements to him but they where immune to magic ... ( their bodies where still in and around the hill because they where buried there )

A terible fight starts bettwen the mutated eagles and demon worms fighting for nerdears and the Earth elements and the air elements on boar side , all around them mines explode and the carnage is intense .

I manage to recharge some of my energy with the soul energy I take form the ones that dies and I break free from the chains , in that moment I see the army of Imps that my aggressive imp was sent to call for me and we charge for the hill .

When I reach the hill I found Nerdears and Boar trying each one to strangle the other I want to kill them but they manage to escape before I do that ....

The Hill can"t have 2 masters I shout to them before they run in the beautiful sunset ...

I build 3 imps colonies with the wood from the forest and use the rest to forge weapons for my army , I rebuild the castle and cast the negate field spell again .

In the end I left the hill for my aggressive imp ( wich I will name form now own as Fluffy ) and depart to find a biger army to bring back to my Hill ..... I only hope that the hill will be safe while I am away ....

Ps : i rewrite the mistakes I made !
Thanks for keeping such a close eye on this Boar ...
A hozzászólást Ciphas módosította 2010.02.27. 18:08:49-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2010.02.28. 07:48:13 (Válasz Ciphas #26 hozzászólására.)
If we are playing,then lets play correctly! This version is more better than the previous!
Pontszám: 3
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2010.02.28. 11:08:50
*much*
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2010.03.01. 16:39:04
After watching from my scrying orb this futile fight i decided it was time to step in. But since i didnt want any nasty suprises i send first my horde of 4 trained spider mages attacking randomly to cause havoc. As the rest of you tried to tackle each other and the new thread, thinking it was just a random attack, i siphoned the soul energy from your wounds and the dead pets from afar using my own devised ability of telesoulsucking (it needs a new name but now i am busy!!!!). You never realised how weak you were until it was too late. Using the combined energies i called forth a dimension gate unleashing a titan, who started attacking everything. All of you fled to find more soul energy since your power was drained and it followed you forcing you to stand together at the first clan stronghold you found. So i climbed the hill at my leasure, set up a massive force field around it, one that both magic and matter could not penetrate, and let loose 5 dimension gates at the base of the hill spewing out all the horrors of the multiverse around the hill. Upon it i raise a spire 100 meters high and attached spell orbs programmed to fire random elemental spells at any flying creature or device is foolish enough to approach from the air. And at its top i sit amongst a flurry of energies ready to unleash my final defence if anyone gets close enough. I do not want to. I am scared what it might do since i cannot predict such a massive wild magic surge. But i have to hold MY HILL.

Come i dare you.
A hozzászólást stekkos módosította 2010.03.01. 16:56:37-kor
Pontszám: 8
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 11:35:45
I stand in front of the hill,stay in a safe distance from the dimension gates, with a smile on my face. My lips are starting to move,calling forth ancient words.The words of destruction. The earth around the hill starts to tremble,and as my words comes louder and louder, the tremors grow stronger.Finally, when my sound is like a tornado's voice, the earthquake I made, unleashes its full fury! The spire collapses,the orbs are now gone,and Stekkos is unconscious because of the hard landing. 100 meter is a serious height! As the temporary master of the hill is knocked out, the earth opens under his body. Look! A giant larvae! It succumbs his body and disappears under the surface!I command my pet,to take Stekkos far away from here and let him go,before he regains consciousness. No one is on their feet near the hill. Its time to take care of the damn monsters from the gates! I start to close them with a mass dispell incantation. As the gates are start to close,the horrors fled back to their home planes,no one is willing to stay on an alien plane,alone...
Using the tunnel,my pet drilled,I go up to the hill. The forcefield will fine for my purposes,but not enough. I carve runes in the surface of the hill,which will drain every soulenergy around them! But I'm calm. My runes cant do any harm to me and my companions. Exactly the opposite! They'll transmit the siphoned energy to me!
After a few minutes of examination, I extend Stekkos's energiefield ,to be absolute protective against aerial attacks. When its ready,I build a throne for myself.Meanwhile, my fateful pet returns,so I can demolish the tunnel,it made.,and I can seal the earth the not so long used Earth-Petrifier runes,I invented. When I'm ready, I sit on the throne.I deserved it after so much battle for MY HILL!
Pontszám: 7
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 11:48:57
I decide to take over the hill. I pull out my only knife and start running upwards. Suddenly magic fills the air and i feel a strange hit on my head... i smell the stench of burning flesh as everything turns black... i am falling. YOUR hill.
Pontszám: 8.33
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 12:45:33
Am i awake? I am sure my eyes are open but i cannot see. But is not dark, its just black! Is as if i am inside darkness, as if darkness has substance and i am immersed in it. I take a deep breath. Nothing. Literally nothing. I must be taking air since i am fine but no feel whatsoever of air passing through my nose, no smell or even a faint idea of a smell. WHERE AM I??????

I remember standing on my tower. I remember seeing that over confident Boar chanting something. I remember waiting to see if his puny tremors would actually have any effect and then i was falling. And now this.

I decide to speak. "testing!" i say. Good at least sound waves exist here, my voice was clear but at the same time muffled. Time to do the only thing i can. I cast a spell of light. Nothing. The spell worked enough to realize i didnt do something wrong but then the light was eaten. Thats the only way to describe it. As if something ate the light. Ok, so it seems i will try to move at without any idea where i am. I stand up slowly, nothing blocked my movements. I reach out but all around me i touch nothing. I touch the place i am standing on and although i must be standing i cannot feel anything under my feet. Well thats a good one, either i am floating or i am.....

BOOOOOOOOOM

Ohhhhhhhhh. That hurt. So i was falling, i established that. And now i am not. My meeting with whatever surface i collided was hard but i get the feeling it should have been harder. Something did not let me get the full force of the fall. Well at least i reached..... somewhere. I start to walk. For hours i just keep going, casting various spells from time to time but everytime the effects are "eaten". Finally i reach a wall. I push hard at various points and finally i find something like a door. It opens. And i find my self in a bright room. Millions of tiny lights make it the complete opposite of where i was. For 1 hour i cannot see until my eyes adjust. And then i see. And i smile. And i laugh, oh how i laugh. I do not know how i got here but let them fight for their hill for now. I have work to do and when i am done that tiny figure sitting on the throne thinking he owns the hill is going to find out that somethings are better left unclaimed. So now i start my work. I think if i cut here.......

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Pontszám: 8.75
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 12:47:41
Hope i didnt go too far not attacking the hill, i just try to get this to become more, but if you dont like it say so
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2010.03.02. 20:31:19 (Válasz stekkos #33 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.03.02. 12:47:41
Hope i didnt go too far not attacking the hill, i just try to get this to become more, but if you dont like it say so

To be honest i like your attack and gave you the max note ( 10 ) I was just waiting to boar to make his move but if he does then i will put my secret plan in motions the wheels inside the wheels will move and THE HILL WILL BE MINE !!!
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2010.03.03. 15:55:24 (Válasz stekkos #33 hozzászólására.)
I liked it, so go an,I'm now very curious!
As Boar, the Great feels himself in safe for now on the magically fortified hill,I think you may do what you want! Come on, Chiphas! Make your move!
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
36. hozzászólás - 2010.03.04. 09:35:25
Done! That was messy but it was worth it. Who left all these here is beyond me but i hope they will not mind i borrowed a few parts.... permanently. I have to inscribe the runes carefully now and i will be done. I take peeks over the crystal clear pool that is focused on the hill. I guess it got activated as it scanned my thoughts, i do not know and i do not care. I see what is happening and i will be ready to adjust my creation accordingly. Lets see what are they up to.....
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
37. hozzászólás - 2010.03.05. 19:44:27 (Válasz stekkos #36 hozzászólására.)
Go on please!
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
38. hozzászólás - 2010.03.06. 07:09:48
Ok, the runes are in place. Something is amiss here but what the hell, it cant be that important. As i can see, noone has made any attempt to knock that guy from the hill yet. He might thing he is lucky he hold it for so long but little does he know. Now, lets try what i always suspected.... I cast a minor fireball spell into the pool. It strikes the hills force field dead on. The person on the throne turns around but ofcourse sees nothing. Excellent, so the pool is a trans-dimensional one way rift. As long as i am here i can send but i cannot receive. My flesh golems have all been equipped with teleporters, only work for a few meters but will be enough to punch trough his force field. So here we go!!!

I cast a series of mega blasts along with poison cloud covering the area with a glowing greenish fog. I highly doupt anyone can see half a meter in there, not to mentioned the serious damage it can cause to living creatures. Now the golems dive in the pool. as they materialize a few hunted meters fro the hill, they are completely shrouded in fog, as if invisible. There immunity to magic and the fact they are not alive assures there success. They teleport as soon as they hit the ground and within seconds they are inside the force field on the fog covered slopes of the hill. The hills inhabitant is weary and knows something is going on but i guess he believes the forcefield will hold anything out, or at least warn him if it fails. Poor, overconfident throne sitter......

I can see his runes remaining dark as my creatures pass next to them. How can they suck soul energy from an animated lump of dead flesh? I knew that brief class in re animation would come in handy. Now they teleport right next to him, i wish i could see his face. He tries spells of all kind (man he is quick!) but they all just fizzle on the golems. They grab him and immediately activate their surprise. As i said before, who would leave all these raw materials for creating a quantum sinqularity rotting in a room somewhere. The devices immediately create multiple singularities, small black holes. They suck everything, including a nasty worm that is vaguely familiar to me. As the person, the throne, the worm, the golems, the fog, everything disappear into oblivion, the holes become one. At that point i intervene. I cast a massive meteor spell which detonates right in the center of gravity of the hole. Both energies destroy each other and silence falls on the hill. I step through the pool and appear close to it. I climb to the top and sit on the ground. But before i rest i do the last thing to keep me safe. I pour some of the pools fluid on me. Now let them come to the apparently empty undefended hill. Sitting out of this time and space i wait. And what they cant see or feel can most certainly hurt them......
A hozzászólást stekkos módosította 2010.03.06. 07:12:11-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
39. hozzászólás - 2010.03.07. 01:20:45
I feel I'm falling... I see only colored, shiny stripes in the air... Ow my! How idiot were I! That fog!I should have known that someone is going to attack me! What a stinky decoy! Damn! And where am I? I dont feel my power! What the hell? Where's my magic? And where I'm falling? Whoa! That's Slider! My fateful pet! I'm trying to manouver my body next to him. Ok! Forgive me, my friend, but I need your power! This will hurt, but I promise,you will be fine,when we're done! If I squeeze his Soulenergy, maybe i'll be able to get out of here... So lets see! Wait! What's that? I see something ahead! Hang on, Slider, we're going to land! POOOOOFF!!!!

As Boar and Slider are spitted out from the black hole,they fall to the ground unconscious. A few hours later, the Doomlord's eye is opening.
-Where are we?- he asks,just for himself. As he looks around, he sees only an infinite waste. But wait! What's that? Some buildings in the distance!
-Lets go,check them!- says Boar. First, he tries to create a fireball within his fingers. The familiar smell of successfull spells reaches his nose. Wonderful. "At least,I'm not unarmed..."
With the Gorath larvae on his side, Boar starts to the ruins. Two hours later, he is standing next to a giant column. There is some carving on it, but too aged to read. He repairs it with his building skills(how fortunate he learned it back in the Army!). As he reads, his face is turning to pale. Good Gods! A chronicle coloumn!

"So it came that the Great Sorcerer Boar casted out from this world for an eternity,and Stekkos, the Cunning took his place as the Ruler Of The Hill.His divine power over time and space made him undefeatable,he destroyed countless Doomlords, who were tried to take over the Holy Hill. No one knew the source of his power, only the gods themselves. After long years of ruling the hill, Stekkos created us, Shardaks,to praise his name and serve him well. We done it through decades.But the master became more and more paranoid. Later, he started to destroy us, because he thought we are trying to take his precious Hill from him. We fled, and tried to survive in the cruel world of Doomlords. We succeeded.We survived. And from the experience we had in defeat attacking Doomlords, we made a great advantage. Soon (what does time means for an immortal being...) we became the second power of the planet, not behind but next to the Doomlords. Fortunately, Stekkos's paranoia had chained him to the Hill, so he didn't dealt with us anymore. After years of battles, finally we defeated the decadent race of Doomlords and conquered the planet. Almost completely. Only our creator stayed on the Hill. Our leaders decided to defeat those last remnant of the old world, and called our great nation together. Our kind's numbers were great then, warriors and mages all one by one. We decided to create a weapon, stronger than anyone saw on this planet. The best of our race sacrificed themselves to the great spell. After days of incantation, we had the weapon, the key to our race's total dominion over Ghalla. We looked back in the time,to see the source of Stekkos's power. With this knowledge, our scouts found his lair and his magic pool. The best mages of the Shardak's destroyed the pool. But we made a mistake. Stekkos was armed with the power of the Pool already,and he felt our actions. He became enraged and done something terrible, we never expected: he left the Hill! During his rage, he destroyed entire cities and villages and countless warriors from us. When only a dozen of us stayed alive,we made the ultimate sacrifice: we merged together,forming the mighty Shardak Dragon, who had one body but many souls. As we merged our energies together, we found out a way, to block Stekkos's power,and so we did. Then a fierce battle began! It lasted almost a day! Finally, Stekkos lied on the ground stock-still. We stand above his body,and we said:- For the freedom and the blood of our brethren, you must die here! -And we killed our creator. But we made terrible mistake: after the fight, we had no strength to dismerge ourselves,so it came, that we stayed the last rulers of Ghalla in one terrible body. We lived in peace, without any enemies. We tried to reincarnate our brethren, but until now, we failed... A hundred year passed, but we're still here. And now, we are feeling something terrible is coming from the skies. The Enemy, the race,who almost wiped out the Galetkis long ago... We will go and fight them, but first, we carve our history into the stone, maybe we can win and can show it to our reborn brothers."

The carving is missing here,than it continues:

"And from a single spell,what the Enemy's scout done,it happened what we cant done for years: the great Dragon is dismerged! Twelve Shardak lied on the ground, next to its feet.But our resurrected brothers came just in time,to save us. Their spells and weapons destroyed the horror,and they took us to safety.We regained our powers and marched against the army of the Enemy. The battle was terrible, fierce and bloody. But short as well. A half day has passed,and I were the only living being on the Great Plane, where once the Hill stood. And I felt the stench of the enemy further. Great Gods! This was only their exploratory team! And the killed all of us! I fled in terror. The Master's hideout was the only place where I could hide. And I stayed there for years. I slowed my functions,to avoid searching spells. When I came back normal, I heard nothing. The quiet was so terrifying. But I don't felt the Enemy anymore! They left the planet! I rejoiced. Now I can resurrect my people again! But I failed. As I reached the surface, I witnessed total destruction. Nothing left from our beautiful planet,just ash. And when I tried to cast the resurrect spell, nothing happened! Now I carving this story into the Column Of Time, to preserve it, then I'll go to sleep. Someday, when our planet will regain its strength, I,ll wake up and draw power from it,to finish my duty. If anyone finds this story, be warned: the Enemy is still out there,fear the skies! And seek me out...

Boar finish the reading. He has a familiar smile on his face. And he starts to dig... To be continued!
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.03.07. 01:30:42-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
40. hozzászólás - 2010.03.07. 16:20:16
From what it was there shall be again. But not as it was for that is gone. Yet what will be will have all that was. I go now to my final hour because this will have to come and pass. But i will be again and the sign will be this: He who most sought what i prized will make the call and prepare the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing found in small stone on top of a hill by a Galetki hunting party.
A hozzászólást stekkos módosította 2010.03.07. 16:21:22-kor
Oldal: 123
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője