Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Oldal: 123
Szerző
Topic neve: Will my question be accepted?
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Will my question be accepted?
1. hozzászólás - 2010.05.03. 06:28:34
if you have a question you would like to put up but you are unsure if it will be accepted, post it here with all the answers and we try to help before you get an evaluation you wouldn't like.
Pontszám: 5
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Will my question be accepted?
2. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 10:01:10
What is actor/producer/comedian Jerry Seinfeld so obsessed with that, besides him, appears in every single episode of his show "Seinfeld"?

Statue of Liberty
Superman
Donuts
Japanese tourists

First time I asked it, it was rejected. Now, I have rephrased it and believe that should be accepted, but want to see here first.

(This is an interesting fact about an series that lasted for over 12 years, 11 seasons made, that's several hundred episodes... And something connects them all. I find that interesting, and believe that people would appreciate to learn that kind of facts.)
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 10:24:33 (Válasz Valkyrie #2 hozzászólására.)
Well you have my vote

I know the show but never watched it.... Regardless of anyone caring about the actual show is a good trivia
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 18:50:08 (Válasz Pogaxa #1 hozzászólására.)
just like Stekkos i've never watched Seinfeld but this question seems to be okay for me too.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 19:57:16
There is currently one Team Name question for the NFL (Minnesota), and one for the NHL (New Jersey). Since the rules clearly state 3-4 would be acceptable, why have my team name questions been continually rejected?

And the more I look at the rules, the more I hate them. Can't do this, can't do that... Meanwhile I usually get at least 2-3 duplicates out of 50 hunts - so obviously the quiz needs more questions... Sounds like a great time to put restrictions on!

Here's a novel idea - If the answer is correct, and the question is not retarded (or written retardedly), then it gets in
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 09:18:55
Than who rejected it in the first place!
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 12:32:02 (Válasz Valkyrie #6 hozzászólására.)
maybe rephasing helped that much
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.06.10. 18:53:51
I am posting this to all quiz forums because some seem to either not know or do not care to check:

I have created a topic under quiz section where i post why i rejected a question and what can be done to fix it for re submition (if possible). That takes quite some time and effort but i do it willingly to help the players with their questions. Some keep re posting the same question as it is. So that is a fair warning i give: If i get the same question 2 times EXACTLY the same, i will mark the player. If i see after that the same issue, trying to re post questions again exactly the same, i will give the delete evaluation and he will loose for a while the right to post. I hate to do this, but i hope i will not have to. So check under "Why did i reject a question" before you re submit. If i rejected it, it will be there (unless i gave the already in database)

Please do not make me regret i took the time to created the topic.
averageSkullBreaker
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Read This
9. hozzászólás - 2010.06.30. 00:02:46
How much wood does a wood chuck have if a wood chuck chuck his Wood?

A 10
B 0
C 1000
D 1

Ans: The Answer is 0 because he chuck his wood ( Penis ) he has no more.
A hozzászólást SkullBreaker módosította 2010.06.30. 00:11:04-kor
averageSkullBreaker
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Read This (2)
10. hozzászólás - 2010.06.30. 00:19:39
If there was a huge drill and someone drilled into the ground with it and hit a plate underground what would happen.

A Hurricane
B Snow Storm
C Lighting Storm
D Earthquake

Ans:The answer is D because if a plate was destroyed under ground it would cause a EQuake thats why we get EQuakes all the time and the answer is so easy because what does storms and hurricanes have to do with the ground they happen to deal with the sky and elments of the world.
popularBannedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Read This (2)
11. hozzászólás - 2010.06.30. 06:53:44 (Válasz SkullBreaker #10 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: SkullBreaker - 2010.06.30. 00:19:39
If there was a huge drill and someone drilled into the ground with it and hit a plate underground what would happen.

A Hurricane
B Snow Storm
C Lighting Storm
D Earthquake

Ans:The answer is D because if a plate was destroyed under ground it would cause a EQuake thats why we get EQuakes all the time and the answer is so easy because what does storms and hurricanes have to do with the ground they happen to deal with the sky and elments of the world.

What?

No...a drill would not cause an earthquake....

An earthquake is a natural occurrence.

Just because you can urinate from the second story balcony does not qualify it as rain.
Perhaps you should study up a bit more on earthquakes.
A hozzászólást Banned módosította 2010.06.30. 06:54:28-kor
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 18:14:41
Would this question be accepted as is? If not, what's the minimum context that would need to be added? (I'm sure it's bumping up against the character limit already)

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood / Who ya gonna call? If it's somethin' weird and it won't look good / Who ya gonna call?

The answer, of course, would be Ghostbusters.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 19:09:02 (Válasz ImLittleJon #12 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.08.03. 18:14:41
Would this question be accepted as is? If not, what's the minimum context that would need to be added? (I'm sure it's bumping up against the character limit already)

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood / Who ya gonna call? If it's somethin' weird and it won't look good / Who ya gonna call?

The answer, of course, would be Ghostbusters.

As long as all four answers were movies / movie characters, I wouldn't have any issue with it. Quite a clever question.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.08.14. 04:21:34 (Válasz ImLittleJon #12 hozzászólására.)
Ghostbusters question is a good one, but i evaluated one exactly the same 1-2 days after that post of yours. I was under the impression you posted it!
averageneurotic
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.10.03. 12:49:01
I put a question after my first 30 correct answers and it was rejected due to 'already in the database'. I submitted another, but I don't see it in Quiz tab.

So two questions:
1. Where can I check what questions are in the database? and
2. Where did my second question disappear?

Do I have to wait for it to be evaluated before seeing it in the quiz section?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2010.10.03. 18:33:52 (Válasz neurotic #15 hozzászólására.)
1. Unfortunatelty you cannot check, thats why you do not loose your chance to put one if it is already there

2. If it is waiting for evaluation then it is still in the quiz tab but is on top saying is waiting for evaluation
everyone's favoritePhaedrus2Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 21:29:53
Who said "everything that comes into existence necessarily has a natural cause, [even if unusual], and cannot exist [against] nature?'

Artistotle
Jesus
Cicero
The Buddha
much likedHempImpNő
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 21:56:48
I've just gotten a message that if I write one more 'bad' question I will not be allowed to write more. This doesn't seem fair. I have not knowing written a question already in the data bases, and I have never intended to write 'bad' questions. So I guess I will have to pass them all through here first, and if I get permission from you, I will write it...but then what if another evaluator (there is only one per question, is this correct?) receives it and rates it bad?

Is there any redemption from this state I am in? Will I be allowed to return to writing questions after X amount of good ones have been sent?

I get all manner of obscure sport questions (both European and American) and not being a sports fan, I have to google all of them. I'm terrible at math, so I use the calculator automatically built into my operating system for those problems, if I don't want to fool with it, or if I think I can make a reasonable deduction, I will have a go at answering. Because I think (am not certain) all players have access to these things, Google is free if you have an internet connection and you must in order to play; I know nothing of Mac computers, but I don't know of any PC operating systems that don't have a calculator in the Accessories tab...
I don't have a problem researching questions I get, and I try to research properly questions I am trying to write. There is so much grammatical error and misspellings in the game content itself, and knowing that this is being played on an international level, that unless a question is impossible to discern either the question itself or a reasonable answer for it, I cannot figure out why the admins are so picky. It's pretty clear the things written by them are not always correct, so why should players submitting questions have to be when trying to write in a language that is not their native tongue?
At any rate, I would like some help to that I don't get banned from playing this part of the game. It's as fun as dueling and hunting, and I can't be banned from doing those if I have bad grammar!

Any suggestions for me to be able to get back into the good graces of the evaluators. I've read everything in the forum regarding the quiz, and I will be able to better for having read it. Thank you for being willing to review questions for us so that we don't lose our ability to enjoy this aspect of Doomlord.

HI
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 00:47:48 (Válasz HempImp #18 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: HempImp - 2010.11.14. 21:56:48
I've just gotten a message that if I write one more 'bad' question I will not be allowed to write more. This doesn't seem fair. I have not knowing written a question already in the data bases, and I have never intended to write 'bad' questions. So I guess I will have to pass them all through here first, and if I get permission from you, I will write it...but then what if another evaluator (there is only one per question, is this correct?) receives it and rates it bad?

Is there any redemption from this state I am in? Will I be allowed to return to writing questions after X amount of good ones have been sent?

I get all manner of obscure sport questions (both European and American) and not being a sports fan, I have to google all of them. I'm terrible at math, so I use the calculator automatically built into my operating system for those problems, if I don't want to fool with it, or if I think I can make a reasonable deduction, I will have a go at answering. Because I think (am not certain) all players have access to these things, Google is free if you have an internet connection and you must in order to play; I know nothing of Mac computers, but I don't know of any PC operating systems that don't have a calculator in the Accessories tab...
I don't have a problem researching questions I get, and I try to research properly questions I am trying to write. There is so much grammatical error and misspellings in the game content itself, and knowing that this is being played on an international level, that unless a question is impossible to discern either the question itself or a reasonable answer for it, I cannot figure out why the admins are so picky. It's pretty clear the things written by them are not always correct, so why should players submitting questions have to be when trying to write in a language that is not their native tongue?
At any rate, I would like some help to that I don't get banned from playing this part of the game. It's as fun as dueling and hunting, and I can't be banned from doing those if I have bad grammar!

Any suggestions for me to be able to get back into the good graces of the evaluators. I've read everything in the forum regarding the quiz, and I will be able to better for having read it. Thank you for being willing to review questions for us so that we don't lose our ability to enjoy this aspect of Doomlord.

HI

It's an automated response after X number of rejected evaluations that serves nothing more than to create resentment and/or paranoia. Ignore it.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 05:38:05 (Válasz Viridel #19 hozzászólására.)
I second that, this automated response scared me also the first time i saw it. When you realise it is nothing more than an automated message you realise it is not affecting anything and no redemption is neccessary. Personally i thing it should either be removed or changed to a more friendly version
Oldal: 123
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője