Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Oldal: 123
Szerző
Topic neve: Will my question be accepted?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Will my question be accepted?
41. hozzászólás - 2011.01.22. 04:09:56
Wow, thanks for sticking up for the evaluators D00ml0rd.

I know I wouldn't, and I highly doubt the others would be so petty when evaluating the questions. I may make verbal comments sometimes to my computer screen when evaluating questions, (i.e. "Here's some more SE for you to beat my character up with" or "ugh, another capital city question") but that's about as far as it goes. I believe we all try to judge each question fairly, regardless of the writer.

I don't know the problem with your Star Trek question. It seems like a basic knowledge question to me (a non-fan), but I did not evaluate it. I can only speculate like everyone else. We know Stekkos didn't evaluate it because there is no post of it. So, I would say fix your typo and try re-submitting.
Pontszám: 5
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2011.01.22. 07:52:50 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #41 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.01.22. 04:09:56
Wow, thanks for sticking up for the evaluators D00ml0rd.

my pleasure:)

we all get frustrated with the quiz stuff but at end of day, i do understand it must be a tough and thankless job.

so even tho ive vented on you guys at times i should at least say thanks on behalf of all the frustrated ones:)

Hang in there:)
Pontszám: 5
averageTingliuFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2013.07.04. 09:40:59
You have attitude problem.
I am sorry I bitched about your posts (again), I ll refrain from it in the future, I promise.

HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!