Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Oldal: 123
Szerző
Topic neve: Will my question be accepted?
much likedHempImpNő
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Will my question be accepted?
21. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 03:57:59
Well, thank you both so very much...I won't be so leery to test something like that again. I appreciate you putting me at ease on that, now I can enjoy playing that part of the game again. I've missed it.

HI
Pontszám: 5
public enemyRoamaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2010.11.25. 11:09:12
whats wrong with my question.. there is no spell error i can see

What is recognised as the fastest speed achieved by a water-borne vehicle?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2010.11.25. 11:22:19 (Válasz Roama #22 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Roama - 2010.11.25. 11:09:12
whats wrong with my question.. there is no spell error i can see

What is recognised as the fastest speed achieved by a water-borne vehicle?

Recognized by whom and when?
public enemyMarkus II
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2010.12.02. 14:18:40
Will my question be accepted?

One light-year is equal to(in parsecs):

~0.306601 parsecs <- this is the answer
~1.306601 parsecs
~0.333333 parsecs
~2.333333 parsecs

thanks
A hozzászólást Markus II módosította 2010.12.02. 14:20:53-kor
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2011.01.11. 18:39:37 (Válasz Markus II #24 hozzászólására.)
I think a question similar to this is already in.
public enemyV3nG3nC3XFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2011.01.16. 11:53:10
Why would one Star Trek question be accepted and another one considered a special group question then rejected?

because they can and for no reason at all, frustration is fun
maybe no one will notice the inconsistency and figure out it was done in spite
questions by certain players have an increased % of rejection, any general excuse will work
Any of these reasons will work, being specific would mean they actually read the question <=========

0 good and 0 bad answers have arrived for this question.
While your last question is under evaluation, you cannot write more questions!
In Star Trek what was the Halodeck?

a simulated reality facility located on starships and starbases
where they kept the halos of dead angels
term used to describe a hollow deck
the cafeteria on board the space ship

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

What do you think? I really don't see where anyone would have to even google this, but then again I thought I could write a Star Trek question because I answered a couple in the quiz but I'm in a specialized group.
Trust is a knife given as a gift but felt being returned it in your back later. Pull it out so you can return the favor or lay there and bleed to death
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 04:41:14 (Válasz V3nG3nC3X #26 hozzászólására.)
Should I expect anything less than this for a responce!!??:

Your question has been evaluated.
Evaluation of your last question is "Bad, incorrect question".
Your last question was valued as "Delete it at once", so you cannot write a new question till 71:40:34 time. (Until this time is over the question points are not increased either.)

I'll take this as a "You're right it was wrong but i'm going to punish you for saying something about it" chicken $h1t, typical responce! Way to except being wrong and being man enought to admit it and then make it right the only way you know how.

I only hope the person who thinks its fair to reject my question because they feel only a special group would know the answer although there are several questions about the same subject in the quiz already has the balls to message me or contact me. If they couldn't respond as to why they did it should i expect a responce to this? I doubt it, I dont give that person one bit of credit other than being an immature bafoon who probably trolls when they're not feeling important here. Prove me wrong, try to return the favor.
Trust is a knife given as a gift but felt being returned it in your back later. Pull it out so you can return the favor or lay there and bleed to death
Pontszám: 1.80
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 04:50:53
Why don't you take your own advice and man up. Stop acting like a preschool girl without a lolipop.
Pontszám: 4.25
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 20:54:17 (Válasz dark22 #28 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2011.01.17. 04:50:53
Why don't you take your own advice and man up.

Win

Stop acting like a preschool girl without a lolipop.

Epic Win
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2011.01.17. 20:54:48-kor
Pontszám: 3.50
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 21:20:35 (Válasz Viridel #29 hozzászólására.)
Exactly, post some BS "win" and don't address the issue because you're wrong and know it and don't have the balls to justify why one question was excepted and another wasn't and they are both about the same thing.

You guys aint worth the spit I'd put in your eye for being computer samuris.
Pontszám: 3
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 21:37:06 (Válasz dark22 #28 hozzászólására.)
Person you don't want to get into fight with on external forums [2011]:

1. D00ml0rd
2. ImLittleJon
3. Viridel <------
4. Stekkos

j/k happy new year

Well, well, well, if it isn't the ass kisser, don't you have something better to do than dog my threads? And even if your 2 cents of info was wanted how would you explain how my question about Star Trek got considered "special group" when there are at least 4 Star Trek questions already in the data base. Outside of just being a dick move I don't see any other reason and haven't been given one to justify why it happened.

Once again you have stuck your nose where it doesn't belong. Either contribute with an answer or STFU and mind your own business.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 23:34:35
What is the name of almighty being appearing in "Star Trek:TNG" TV show?

James Kirk
Q
Ray Allen
Demonhunter

Thing is, we do similar things but I try to discuss them with evaluator and find appropriate way to ask a question. You on other hand... Well its obvious what you do.
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2011.01.19. 00:24:43 (Válasz dark22 #32 hozzászólására.)
You can't be serious trying to compare this question (that you knew would be rejected because it is to vague) and mine which is specific to the halodeck. And what.. I asked a question "how is this a special group question" and no one answers. I guess it dosent work unless you're a suck up. No thanks it looks like there are plenty enough already.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2011.01.19. 00:32:30
You have attitude problem.
I am sorry I bitched about your posts (again), I ll refrain from it in the future, I promise.
Pontszám: 7.50
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2011.01.19. 06:08:50 (Válasz dark22 #34 hozzászólására.)
And I apologize to you for my accusations, 1. I don't know you 2. Underneath your smart remark (telling me to man up)I'm sure you were only trying to help. 3. I know english isn't your first language and there is a slight chance I misinterpreted what you were trying to say all these times. My bad.

I didn't start playing this game to get into pissing matches with players or admin, all I wanted to do was play. It wasn't until I noticed inconsistencies and more so when it came to me that I started getting an attitude. Feel free to look at my previous posts and you will see I was patient at first.
Now it seems all I want to do is play cause non of this BS bickering has done nothing to fix the problem. If someone in admin has a problem with me then they have an issue I can't fix and I'm sure I will always be their personal target. They can (&%&* off if they are to immature to move on and get over it and quit using whatever power they have in the game to make it miserable for a player.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
36. hozzászólás - 2011.01.19. 18:35:12 (Válasz V3nG3nC3X #35 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: V3nG3nC3X - 2011.01.19. 06:08:50
And I apologize to you for my accusations, 1. I don't know you 2. Underneath your smart remark (telling me to man up)I'm sure you were only trying to help. 3. I know english isn't your first language and there is a slight chance I misinterpreted what you were trying to say all these times. My bad.

I didn't start playing this game to get into pissing matches with players or admin, all I wanted to do was play. It wasn't until I noticed inconsistencies and more so when it came to me that I started getting an attitude. Feel free to look at my previous posts and you will see I was patient at first.
Now it seems all I want to do is play cause non of this BS bickering has done nothing to fix the problem. If someone in admin has a problem with me then they have an issue I can't fix and I'm sure I will always be their personal target. They can (&%&* off if they are to immature to move on and get over it and quit using whatever power they have in the game to make it miserable for a player.

Best thing to do is just stop writing questions. Honestly, you'll be far happier that way.
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
37. hozzászólás - 2011.01.20. 20:49:36 (Válasz Viridel #36 hozzászólására.)
Or hope some one else gets to my questions first, that would make me happier also I think.
A hozzászólást V3nG3nC3X módosította 2011.01.20. 20:50:37-kor
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
38. hozzászólás - 2011.01.21. 03:42:41 (Válasz Viridel #36 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.19. 18:35:12

Best thing to do is just stop writing questions. Honestly, you'll be far happier that way.

that is best advice, the question process is extremely frustrating, unless your preapred to accept the way the question system works with all its faults and reap the reward of getting one thru occasionally then its much better to hit renounce button and take the SE for that, if you have answered plenty then those renounces can buy u a point or 2 every so often and there is zero aggravation collecting.
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
39. hozzászólás - 2011.01.21. 14:13:16 (Válasz D00ml0rd #38 hozzászólására.)
So that's the solution? I have to except any question I submit, no matter how legitimate it is, or if it's good and not in the data base, If one or some of the admin have a personal issue with me or my character, the question can and most likely will be rejected? No matter what I do to fix it or adjust it, it won't matter, I have to except rules that get made up as I play? Do you see how the that might be considered one sided or maybe alittle unfair? I'm definitely not writing this to argue with anyone so don't take it that way. I just find that unbelievable, but then again I still was never given an answer to the original question even after I was able to show proof that my statement was accurate.

Well , whatever. Thanks for the advice. It will always be easier to just quit, give in, roll over and loose any trace of dignity by compromising whatever personal virtues or morals you hold on to. I don't think I could look in the mirror knowing i quit something I liked because somebody wanted to be a Troll and bully me.
Life has funny ways of making everything come full circle on it self, maybe I'll get lucky one day and that person will miraculously show up at the hospital and become my patient. That would be justice now wouldn't it.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
40. hozzászólás - 2011.01.21. 18:47:49
no rolling over isnt the answer

i doubt very much any evaluator lets personal issues with a player get int he way of a good question, ive had my run ins with mods on this board and i still get questions added, sometimes its a bit of tweaking required but with some resubmitting they finnaly get thru and at end i normally understand why the problem was there.

Becuase they deal with different first laungugaes here then they prob have to be over cautious

your original question was

In Star Trek what was the Halodeck?

a simulated reality facility located on starships and starbases
where they kept the halos of dead angels
term used to describe a hollow deck
the cafeteria on board the space ship

first off its not a halodeck its a holodeck

maybe they tried to google it and coudlnt find answer. never the less its still a typo and alltho that doesnt appear to be the reason it was rejected its still a reason to reject.

you could try resubmitting with a rephrase because there is actually more than 1 star trek question in the databse so speclised knowledge shouldnt apply.

In the TV series Star Trek what is a Holodeck?

a simulated reality facility
a spacecraft launching facility
a container for the warp drive
all of the above
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.01.21. 18:58:29-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
Oldal: 123
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!