Orange
Blue
Pink
Black

I found few different answers:
They can't see the color white...
yellows
Zebras can not see black.They can see all other colors
Related answers: What color can't zebras see?
yellows yellows
What is the color zebra cant see?
White
What is the colour which zebra cannot see?
Zebras cannot see the colour white
yes, one answer was also orange
SO?
Can you scientifically prove which colour zebras can not see?

Nothing can see the color black
Dátum: 2010.07.11. 21:09:51
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.07.11. 20:51:04
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.07.11. 19:29:07
Who wrote "The Big Time" ?
Fritz Leiber
Roger Zelazny
Orson Wells
Christopher West

Even Google doesn't know this.

Well wikipedia does: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Time (found it with google, was the 3rd hit listed)

[Who wrote "The Big Time" ?]
#
Newcastle United Back in the Big Time: Now What? | CaughtOffside
6 Apr 2010 ... Newcastle United Back in the Big Time: Now What? ..... anonymous wrote on Reasons to be Cheerful Part 1: Liverpool Skipper Steven Gerrard ...
www.caughtoffside.com/.../newcastle-united-back-in-the-big-time-now-what/ - Cached
#
The Big Time Is a Mystery Morpheus Would Approve Of
28 Nov 2009 ... Leiber, the son of thespians, wrote The Big Time less as a novel per se and more as a play shaped like a novel. Almost all the action takes ...
io9.com/.../the-big-time-is-a-mystery-morpheus-would-approve-of - Cached
#
Libertarianism Hits the Big Time | Cato @ Liberty
27 May 2010 ... Libertarianism Hits the Big Time. Posted by David Boaz ... Richard Hofstadter wrote: “The fierceness of the political struggles in American ...
www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/05/.../libertarianism-hits-the-big-time/ - Cached
#
Sheena Easton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the focus of an episode in the British television program The Big Time, .... They also wrote a song for Patti LaBelle's album that year titled "Love ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheena_Easton - Cached - Similar
#
Bobby Charles hits the big time with Fats Domino at NJN Network
20 Jan 2010 ... After Walking to New Orleans, Bobby Charles wrote another hit for Fats ... 2 Responses to 'Bobby Charles hits the big time with Fats Domino' ...
www.njnnetwork.com/.../bobby-charles-hits-the-big-time-with-fats-domino/ - Cached
#
I make the big time! : Stoat
1 May 2010 ... I make the big time! Category: climate communication ... Even Harry who wrote all the IPCC climate models admitted they are all bogus." ...
scienceblogs.com/stoat/2010/05/i_make_the_big_time.php - Cached
#
Music Review: Raoul And The Big Time – You My People - Blogcritics ...
24 Jun 2009 ... Music Review: Raoul And The Big Time – You My People ... Bhaneja wrote most of the material (some with help), following conventional blues ...
blogcritics.org/music/article/music-review-raoul-and-the-big/ - Cached
#
Big Time on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music ...
Join The Big Time Mailing List (view more). [View All Blog Entries] ... And as students of philosophy, the members of Big Time write lyrics that dig deep ...
www.myspace.com/bigtimefanpage - Cached - Similar
#
Career Blog | Career Imformation | Career Paths | Spherion
The Spherion career blog, The Big Time, is your source for up-to-date career ... Write it down. Document your thoughts and goals to stay organized and hold ...
www.spherion.com/careerblog/ - Cached - Similar
#
Twilight Lexicon » Julia Jones: Boston Girl Hitting the Big Time
26 Jan 2010 ... Julia Jones: Boston Girl Hitting the Big Time ... “Because Stephenie Meyer wrote the layers, you're kind of serving something else,'' says ...
www.twilightlexicon.com/.../julia-jones-boston-girl-hitting-the-big-time/ - Cached - Similar
Dátum: 2010.07.11. 20:28:20
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.07.10. 06:28:45
George Walker Bush was the 43rd what of america?
Clown
Warmonger
Retard
President

Although the correct answer is marked president, please do not use insulting options for the rest. Its not ok, even for a guy like Bush

I disagree... That Retarded Warmongering Clown should get everything coming to him.
Dátum: 2010.07.11. 19:29:07
Who wrote "The Big Time" ?
Fritz Leiber
Roger Zelazny
Orson Wells
Christopher West

Even Google doesn't know this.
Dátum: 2010.07.08. 23:06:29
Which of the following names of fruit is not a foreign word for "plum"?
Damaskino
Pomme
Pflaume
Pruim

How the hell is this not considered Lexical & Uninteresting?
Dátum: 2010.07.08. 18:18:23
What is a pig ?
Car
Dance
Animal
Food

a) This question is completely retarded
b) There are two potential correct answers
Dátum: 2010.07.07. 21:18:25
Idézet: Ryescott - 2010.07.07. 18:42:03
I just saw a question that read, "What is the biggest country in the world?" The answer to this question, "Russia," is wrong. Russia is not a very big country at all. Please take this question out of the quiz.

Ummm... Fail.
Dátum: 2010.07.06. 22:12:14
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.07.06. 07:01:37
How did Sir Gawain break his promise to the Green Knight?
He seduced the Green Knight's wife
He failed to show up for his scheduled beheading
He kept the girdle given to him by the Green Knight's wife
He killed the Green Knight's son by mistake

Who? What? Where???

Yeah, I've mentioned this one before as well. Glad to see the game admins keep an eye on the forum [/sarcasm]
Dátum: 2010.07.06. 04:22:21
In Ancient Greek mythology, Athena is the Goddess of What?
Strong Women
War and Spears
Warfare and the useful arts
Fruit and Wine

#
Athena
Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom, of household arts and crafts, of spinning and weaving, of textiles. Inventor of the flute, the plough and the ox-yoke, ...
www.arthistory.sbc.edu/.../papers/stebbinsathena/athena2.html - Cached - Similar
#
Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom
Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom. Myths and symbols of the goddess Athena and other goddesses. Goddess Quiz reveals your goddess within to access the power ...
www.goddessgift.com/goddess.../greek_goddess_athena.htm - Cached - Similar
#
Athena: Greek Goddess of Wisdom
6 Jan 2008 ... Pictures and description of Athena, the Greek Goddess of Wisdom.
www.paleothea.com/SortaSingles/Athena.html - Cached - Similar
#
Athena, goddess of wisdom
Athena, the goddess of wisdom and military victory, and also the patron of the city of Athens, was Hercules' half-sister. Her parents were Zeus and Metis, ...
www.perseus.tufts.edu/Herakles/athena.html - Cached - Similar
#
ATHENA : Greek goddess of wisdom, crafts, war & heroism ...
Athena, the goddess of war, wisdom and the crafts, is described over a series of detailed pages which include an ENCYCLOPEDIA summary, quotes from Greek and ...
www.theoi.com/Olympios/Athena.html - Cached - Similar
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 22:36:18
With what hand did Doyle Brunson win both of his WSOP poker titles?
Pair of aces
Jack-nine
Pair of sevens
Ten-two

Ummm... Wow. I never want to see one of my sports questions get rejected ever again.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 20:40:25
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.07.05. 18:39:53
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.07.05. 18:17:34
Which of these rivers does not flow through Portugal?
Guadiana
Douro
Tagus
Guadalquivir

Come on - "NOT" questions like this just suck.

Well, we do not accept the "none of the above" questions because they deny the actual question with their answer. But under what reason would i deny this, it is a form of telling you 3 rivers of Portugal after all.....

But if one has NO idea, that means the player has to look up each river individually and see where it runs. And that's the problem with geographical NOTs, they are simply so much more time consuming. I know the Quiz Olympics is/might be dead, but questions like this were absolute murder on times. And having to look up multiple answers for one question is tedious, not fun - and shouldn't the game be as fun as possible?

I know it's a fine line between "useful NOTs" (as in who was not an Axis Power in WW2, which is an excellent question) and "useless NOTs" (such as the above). I guess that's where uninteresting/lexical comes in... What is the value in knowing what river is NOT in Portugal? I can already name over 100 rivers NOT in Portugal.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 20:26:32
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.07.05. 19:08:56
I didn't know this either, (wikipedia is a nice thing) so I agree that changing the question as suggested is a good idea.

I don't get what the difference is between a factual question about the numerical rules of a game/sport and a question about the relative numerical heights of the "tallest" or "smallest". It's not like a date where an educated guess is a good route... With the rules of a game or sport you either know it or don't know it - so a greater range shouldn't help anything except to dummify the quiz (why have four answers when some of them are obviously wrong).

I didn't know this either, (wikipedia is a nice thing) so I agree that changing the question as suggested is a good idea.

If the answers were 1, 3, 6, 10 - would you not have had to look it up? Or do you want possibilities of 1, 3, 10, 30? If you don't know, you either guess blind or look it up - I just don't see how a range matters in a case like this. Dates, yes. But not stuff like this.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 18:17:34
Which of these rivers does not flow through Portugal?
Guadiana
Douro
Tagus
Guadalquivir

Come on - "NOT" questions like this just suck.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 18:16:39
Al Bundy's favourite TV show is called:.
Emergency Room
Friends
Sex and the City
Psycho Dad

Ok, I got this right, because MWC is one of my favorite shows ever... But holy CRAP is this way out there. Having this in the quiz makes a mockery of having any standards at all.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 18:15:26
Idézet: vajenka - 2010.07.05. 17:43:32
Why does the ocean appear blue?
Your answer as correct is "Is it because it reflects the color of the sky"

but I found: The ocean looks blue because red, orange and yellow (long wavelength light) are absorbed more strongly by water than is blue (short wavelength light). So when white light from the sun enters the ocean, it is mostly the blue that gets returned. Same reason the sky is blue."

Yeah, the given answer isn't correct at all... Well, maybe 1%. The other 99% is the technical reason above.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 16:59:52
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.07.05. 04:27:57
When someone asks about Harry Potter, Moriarty, James Bond, etc they do not state that they are fictional or movie characters. Because they are well known. Not by everyone but most of the world has heard of them. Same goes for Poirot. And if you feel that not knowing something a lot others know makes you an idiot, its your issue not anyone elses. Its very insulting to jump to that conclusion without the slidest hint of such a personal attack. So you havent heard of him, BIG DEAL! Not your sphere of interest. I dont know almost anything about Potter, keep searching the internet everytime a question about him pops up, never felt an idiot. If you really want to learn for yourself just google the guy, you will see how famous he is.

Potter has epic popularity, as does Bond. Moriarty, I would also suggest needs an author (unless Sherlock Holmes is in the question). Even if you know nothing about Potter, nobody should need to be told it's a book or movie character. It's like saying "Inventor Albert Einstein" or "Author Agatha Christie" - the descriptor part is unnecessary. I just don't think Poirot falls into that epic popularity category.

As for the "idiot" part, it's because you said previously "he's the most famous detective, rivaling even sherlock holmes". So because I've never heard of him, you must think I'm an idiot.

And I did Google him, which is why I knew he was an Agatha Christie. So I KNOW the answer. Point is, I don't think I'm wrong in suggesting that Christie's name should be in the question.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 16:47:13
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.07.05. 07:07:35
A complete set of darts (for cricket, 501,or 301) are how many?

Please use a bit more space betwwen the answers, most people without cricket knowleadge will have too hard time finding it otherwise

Ignore the Cricket part, you're interpreting it incorrectly. "How many darts are thrown during a players turn in most dart games?" Better version of the same question. Putting more space between answers makes no sense.
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 02:35:07
Idézet: Spin - 2010.07.04. 21:53:13
I would have to agree with viridel here. While I have heard of the character, I have never read any of the novels nor seen any of the movies. Yet I am pretty sure that most school children could tell you who sherlock holmes is. I would have to agree that asking what nationality a character in a book is is a bit on the special side of questions. But then again that is my opinion.

The craziest thing is that I'm not even suggesting the question be pulled - I just want "Agatha Christie's fictional detective" added to the question so that I can FIND the answer more efficiently!
Dátum: 2010.07.05. 00:34:15
Which two countries does the Khyber Pass link?

The Khyber Pass is a 53-kilometer (33-miles) passage through the Hindu Kush mountain range. It connects the northern frontier of Pakistan with Afghanistan. At its narrowest point, the pass is only 3 meters wide. On the north side of the Khyber Pass rise the towering, snow-covered mountains of the Hindu Kush. The Khyber Pass is one of the most famous mountain passes in the World. It is one of the most important passes between Afghanistan and Pakistan. It is the best land route between India and Pakistan and has had a long and often violent history. Conquering armies have used the Khyber as an entry point for their invasions. It was also been a major trade route for centuries.

Somewhat ambiguous, don't you think?
Dátum: 2010.07.04. 05:20:31
In which province, in Canada, are the Hopewell Rocks found?
Newfoundland
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia

Ok, I live in Canada, and I don't think this should have passed. Special Knowledge, Lexical, and Google-lookup-necessary...

Which makes me wonder why this would be approved, yet my question about the name of the top hockey league in Finland is rejected (especially considering the same question about Sweden & Russia passed).

The standards continue to be shit.