Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Smelly

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 22:02:42
Moving away from spiders (well not really..) a Question for admin.

In W3, how many duels are you allowed per hour? is it 3 as per W1 and 2?

I posted a q a while ago about this as I got a locket of the tireless in W3 but remain only being able to do three attacks an hour before penalty.

It doesn't appear to me that I am getting any benefit from having the locket.

Could an admin have a look at my account and see if I am getting my just dues??

Cheers
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 21:10:28
Any point it this rubbish? Wrong game and I dislike hard commercial sales.
Dátum: 2010.09.24. 21:46:06
Cool. thanks
Dátum: 2010.09.20. 22:15:18
Does it show up on your profile page with pretty pic and explanation?

Mine doesn't....
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 18:24:25
Joined at the time they were handing out that nice shield and locket of the tireless.

The bug is that I have the relic in my inventory but seem to be unable to equip with it. It just sits there not showing up on my "Item equipped" which is a little annoying as a dueller

Thanks
Dátum: 2010.09.15. 18:27:30
Well, Some nice person gave me some credit so I think someone has done something.

Thanks there
Dátum: 2010.09.15. 12:56:04
Idézet: Smelly - 2010.09.09. 17:42:03
DISAPPEARING FOCUS CRYSTALS

Hi there. Now bought three crystals for insertion to armour. They last as long as I am logged in then disappear when I log off.

Someone have a look at this please?

Thanks

SECOND ATTEMPT - Could I have one of the ADMIN/MODs look at this please?
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 16:34:03
No I don't suppose I will as I have no access to the fights and results of said player(s). However, Admin does.

If the integrity of the game is involved and I rather think it is in this case, and as another premium paying player, I'd like to think that the Admin staff actually have the balls to look at this and act if necessary. What is the point of playing (and paying for) a game if it can be manipulated by cheats?

Now, the basis of the complaint has been on the board here for 3 days and Admin hasn't made a statement.

I'd be grateful to one of them doing so.
Dátum: 2010.09.09. 18:47:11
I think your answer is a little simplistic.

The trouble I have with the answer is that the amount of SE he is getting (and there are one or two other characters that do this too) far outreach every other competent player at that level including the other "spiders" as you put it.

I know - I am one too. And I find it quite extraordinary that a player of similar level can out match every other player on the level by a factor of at least 5-6 in SE gain.

It means every winning duel he has had - that is every winning duel at av collection of 546 over the 3000+ duels he has fought. Even taking that down with a CA of 50, it is an extraordinary run of luck......and frankly I don't think it is down simply to luck.

I farm too. A lot. I average significantly less than that and I think I am pretty competent as a player.

I wonder how many farms he runs............ personally
Dátum: 2010.09.09. 17:42:03
DISAPPEARING FOCUS CRYSTALS

Hi there. Now bought three crystals for insertion to armour. They last as long as I am logged in then disappear when I log off.

Someone have a look at this please?

Thanks
Oldal: 1