Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Valkyrie

Dátum: 2009.12.07. 08:05:13
You need to be lvl 25 for dimension gate quest. I don't think you'll be able to solve discharge quest without premium (which I find is wrong)
Dátum: 2009.12.06. 20:14:14
Somehow, I don't see it happening (repeating that is...)
Dátum: 2009.12.05. 20:23:09
I never played monopoly cards?
Dátum: 2009.12.04. 18:29:14
I vote yes, of course
Dátum: 2009.12.04. 14:55:47
wtf?

It says that I lost the championship to characcter Dragon (member of rubicorns)

But when I search that character, it says he doesn't exist?!

How can I loose to a non-existant character???
Dátum: 2009.12.04. 14:46:11
Which colour was the name of a famous English rock band?
Deep Green
Deep Purple
Deep Red
Deep Blue

if the author asks for a color, then the word "Deep" must be omitted...

also:

Who is not a Dragon Highlord in the Dragonlance novels?
Lord Soth
Ariakas
Verminaard
Kitiara

How the hell is this considered "General knowledge??"
Dátum: 2009.12.03. 13:46:27
It's not quite an error, but don't you think we've had quite enough "who wrote" questions? I don't think any 8th grader, or even someone who just finished high school, reads that many books
Dátum: 2009.12.01. 10:07:47
Also, there is a question Which rock band is the lead singer Mick Jagger, and then who is the lead singer of the Rolling stones. Why isn't here "This question is already part of the database?"
Dátum: 2009.11.27. 10:53:37
I didn't say it was too difficult to google it
Dátum: 2009.11.26. 11:33:01
What kind of dragon did Harry Potter defeat in the Triwizard Tournament?
Swedish Short-Snout
Hungarian Horntail
Chinese Fireball
Welsh Green

Isn't this special knowledge? Not everyone read all the books or watched the movies, you know...

I mean, the type of the dragon... (btw, I happen to know this one).
Dátum: 2009.11.26. 07:35:11
You can already do that:

You attack the Doomlord named _____

You write in the name and voila. If you write first couple of letters, you'll get all the possible names.
Dátum: 2009.11.24. 14:04:04
My pet has been gaining exp, and for a lot of (pets) levels his exp. max. was 500 EXP. after reaching lvl 17 (pet) and taking skill "intelligent pet", my exp. maximum has been increasing by 50 for each lvl. Is this the way it should be?

Cause this way, my pet is gaining more exp per fight, but also takes longer for him to reach new lvl.
Dátum: 2009.11.23. 11:08:50
Then my mission is fulfilled
Dátum: 2009.11.23. 06:08:41
I suggest you make possible to delete posts from the threads, at least those not answered by anyone.
Dátum: 2009.11.23. 05:37:26
I know it is in the wrong thread. The problem is, after you post in the forum, you can not delete it. (if you look at some of my posts, you'll see that I write something like "I can not delete it" or similar...

And besides, there were other people's questions posted in the wrong place, non of them got 1, only a suggestion to write it at the appropriate place.

PS - I never get 10 for the good, helpful posts I write, or for the good discussions I initiate. But for one question at the wrong place, I get 1? Come on...
Dátum: 2009.11.20. 08:57:40
soul-energy squeezing (learning 26):

You can squeeze soul-energy optimally from your captured animals. You will get 20% more soul energy than normal already at level 1, and it will be increased further: 1.4x at level 2, 1.6x at level 3, etc. Unfortunately the animal will not survive the squeezing. The maximum level of the skill is 60 and you can use it only once in an hour.

intelligent pet (learning 28):

The suitably docile pets are showing a quicker progression: your trained creature will receive 3% more experience points after each skill level when you win a duel. The maximum level of the skill is 67.
Dátum: 2009.11.20. 08:33:26
There can not be an opinion when facts are concerned. That is why they are called facts If MJ is alive, than it is a fact, not opinion. Wouldn't you agree? Would you be kind enough to give me your opinion about these questions?

1.) The smallest muscle in a body isn't in eye, it's in ear, and moves the smallest bone... I think it isn't corrected*

2.) The question asking to calculate sqrt of 490000 requires a calculator, and i think it should be removed as well. *isn't corrected* (I got it after reporting)

3.) Who was the first actor to receive one million dollars for a movie? (post no.52) *isn't corrected*

4.) What is rhino's horn made of? - I got this question after reporting it, but not for a long time so I don't know if it's corrected or not

5.) A question about cause of death of Magic Johnson. Magic is NOT dead! - it wasn't corrected for a long time, didn't get it lately, so it might be, but I don't think it is

6.) A question which country doesn't have pyramids, it states Brazil as the correct answer - not sure if it's corrected cause it's new (to me)

There. These are questions I found with no answer and not corrected I believe. For others, I don't know. And I didn't want to write any of those questions that got accepted and, by the rules of writing questions, shouldn't have gotten accepted. I'll leave that to the "opinion thing"

Also, there are lots of bugs reported (mostly hungarian sentences instead of english) that still aren't corrected. Sloppyness of the coders perhaps?

Anyway, thx in advance for your answer
Dátum: 2009.11.19. 14:55:08
well, to be honest, I used translator more than a dictionary, so there were more translations, but none "alive".

But, I must say that a lot of errors weren't corrected(regarding quiz, and some other areas), or explained why they weren't corrected. Some of them were even mentioned more than once, and still nothing (I can find a couple if u wish).

I get u guys (and gals) are busy, but still, a simple "will be done" or something similar would be nice, given the fact that we are reporting these issues on our free will and time, just for the reason of improving this game.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to go through this forum once from the start and correct forgotten ones?
Dátum: 2009.11.19. 07:13:04
Ok if that's true, but my dictionary came up with 28 meanings and synonims, and none of them was a profession.

PS - u noticed how my "good point questions" usually don't get answered, only my bad ones
Dátum: 2009.11.18. 20:57:03
I have leadership lvl 10 and 4 pets (one trained and 3 untrained). How can this be?