Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.08.17. 12:57:36
Our sun has an expected lifetime of about _____ billion years?

The answers are highly debatable, they change every time something new is discovered, and on top of that you put them so close that every source i find reports one of your answers as correct (1 bill years in astronomy is not such a big difference it seems...)
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 12:31:38
What color are the stars on the American flag?
Blue
Red
There are no stars on the American Flag
White

Answer 3 needs change
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 12:30:25
When is the next Football world championship?

Next meaning after which date? Needs a date
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 05:20:50
And for the 344th time, none its not an accepted answer!!!!
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 05:15:28
How meny times Alberto Contador won Tour de France?

many times

please add a date

and your answer is 2, i find he won 3, please recheck
Dátum: 2010.08.14. 07:31:42
As bob the builder would say:" Yes we can!"

Not recommended though unless you plan on maxing spectral manipulation which has a max of 100
Dis dev has a max of 50 so its better to max that (or take it at a level you choose) and boost spectral
Dátum: 2010.08.14. 07:29:42
I will say it again: His question was much better written than some which were accepted. I hope he will understand the reason i would reject it, it is not the quality of the question.

As for your question, the date is a must, unless Nigeria has a magic way of staying on top of the rest in twins
Other than that, i dont see a problem, if the evaluator that examined the question logs in she might give a further explanation
Dátum: 2010.08.14. 04:21:34
Ghostbusters question is a good one, but i evaluated one exactly the same 1-2 days after that post of yours. I was under the impression you posted it!
Dátum: 2010.08.14. 04:19:54
As mentioned many times, it is not the ease of finding the answer in google that makes a question good. Like a question about what weapon rambo did not use in its movies, it is not accepted because the big majority of players, including those that saw all 4 movies, will not remember the answer. Yours falls in that category, is not a bad question (far better then some in the quiz, i admit that ). Still most players will not be able to answer, and even if they do find the answer will have to have a certain mathematical background to understand it. I studied advanced math calsses both in highschool and college, and cannot bring myslf to remember this one after all these years...

Coclusion: Its a good question bad not good for the general public lets say
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 15:34:03
John Otways first hit was called what ?
Cor baby thats really free
Cor baby thats really me
Cor baby thats really easy
Cor baby thats really neat

For this kind of question, asking the players that happened to know the song, to remember if what the last word was is too much. Imagine all the rest who nevenr heard of this singer. The otpions should have more variety
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 15:19:39
Will we get an advance warning on what this is to prepare?
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 15:18:33
I agree its not an arithmetic problem. However i would have given the special evaluation since is something most people will not be able to answer in 5min hunt time.
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 15:14:23
The infection options in a nutshell:

1. Dont fight: No se cost, reaches 100% by itself (at level 68 or 69). When 100% you can attack your horde as well and you gain 50% more se from duels

2. Fight: Costs se, 1% less every level you fight it, when you drop it to 0 you get +5 in all abilities, mind boodt can take skills +5 over max and every 10 levels you can choose a skill to take it permanently (without the boost) +5 over max. Also you gain more se when fighting infected opponents, their infection is the percentage bonus (a player with 100% infection will give +100% se, 34% infected +34% se, etc )
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 14:08:54
In the 1973 Allman Brothers song "Ramblin' Man," the singer "was born in the back seat of" what?

Too much to ask, old group, not well known worldwide, specific lyrics from a specific song.
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 14:07:09
Wich is PI from this answers ?

Which
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 14:04:53
the age of man, say that Christ is age?

From the answers i presume you mena how old was Christ when he died????? The question though makes no sense, sorry
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 14:00:59
Who is a President in a political sense?
A representative of the country's people
A person who can change things in the entire country
A elected senator from a party
All of the above

I gave the misspelling cause i wanted to see your answer. The answers all of the above is not valid since answer 3 depents on which political system the country has. In my country the president does not have to be an elected senator from a political party
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 04:30:33
I asked the admins and they said there will be more events coming, both the mapping one and other types. The quiz olympics got a cheating problem and they were working in fixing that but i havent seen anything in months, it would be nice if they gave an update.

As for the map items, they are permanent. I do not know if the same items will be offered again next time or not, but even if they do, nothing changes about the ones you got.
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 04:26:12
Glad to see you like it, it is an effort to make things a bit less frustrating with the quiz. I hope more players will discover it in time, it seems too many just dont see it! Maybe if i change the title to capital letters.....
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 15:09:42
Both have great benefits but neither is recommended by default. It is entirely up to you to decide depending on your game style.

Dis. Development offers you the chance to stay more time in the same level. So more se for you to spend in becoming stronger, while at the same time you do not follow the rest of the strong players that dont use it. If you want to duel a lot then this will help you meet weaker players as time passes since they will advance faster than you so they will have less abilities. Also it helps getting rid of stronger players that cause you problems, unless they use the skill too. Also dont thing of the skill at low levels, consider their max. 50% less xp from hunting will greately increase the hunts you do before leveling

Energy harvest works better with creative afinity. Since it sets a minimum ammount of se you will get, this will add up. It grands you se from all duels, and with creative affinity doubling whatever you get, the se will start to add up to quite a big number. Again consider the skill at high levels to see the benefit.