Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miracole

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.01.10. 08:45:16
Four horseman of the Apocalypse symbolize war, famine, death and what?

Loathing
Suffering
Conquest
Redemption

From what i know and the four Horsemen are: War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.

So where is Pestilence in the 4 answers??!

Please correct it or remove it.
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 13:48:15
I dont know about others but i can speak for me. She hit me twice for huge loots:

- first time i was online and waiting to go over 25% so i can suicide on DG and she hit me 2-3 seconds after i had enough HP
- second time i used a HP potion 3 minutes before and i was hit at 2-3 seconds after - just clicked clan and when i clicked epic there i was 1HP and a huge SE loss.

In my book it's impossible to be that good or that lucky twice to hit a player at seconds even with 1 minute scrying. But since i cant prove anything i chosen to suicide on her every time i get the chance and stop working 20-30 minutes early and spend all the SE.
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 08:07:21
I know how frustrating it is, but i finally decided to do something about it. This piglet got enough SE from me, so right now before i start any hunts i do a suicidal hit on her instead of any other random player. This way i give her free XP (and i know she hate me for it) and i always stop hunting with at least 30 minutes before my HP goes over, spend all the SE and wait to be hit or hit myself if i go over.

Maybe if we all do this the pig and her kind (spiders that annoy us) will go fast up on the rankings and she would have to deal with the top players where they wont have an easy life.

This is my 5 cents.
Dátum: 2010.03.12. 21:58:00
A little problem from me too. I got the same problem in W1, i didn't got the special armor. I used the fast registration feature since i have a W1 account.

Account Miracole
Character Miracole.

Thank you.
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 03:23:25
Confirmation email doesn't arrive, i already tried 3 email addresses 2 on yahoo.com and one on linuxmail.org.
Can you please do something about it?

Account: Miracole
Oldal: 1