Topic neve: Complaints on players
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
141. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 09:43:13
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.11.05. 00:24:21
You can't ever prove something like this is impossible. But I do not believe she was sitting there manually attacking me every 10 seconds for over half an hour.

No human being can do that for so long and for every single target he/she intends to hit. It must be an android of some kind to be able to do that without getting bored very soon. It rather sounds like a bot to me. And if a bot is well written, nobody will detect it. It's enough to set it to try to hit you at random times, not every 10 seconds, but at various intervals from 1 to 20 seconds, for example. That kind of bot will never create any suspicious activity at server side, especially if they throw in some random page loading in the middle, like character sheet, clan page or some other pages. It's absolutely undetectable.

Now if that's how MsPiggy does it or simply by just using brilliant tactics, I can't possibly know. The facts make it more probable that she/he does use bots (which is cheating by definition), and so far, I have only seen comments like "she's that good", "she's better than you", "not exploiting bugs or flaws" from people who defend MsPiggy. Those are not facts, those are opinions. The only facts so far were presented by ImLittleJon. Some facts are required from MsPiggy too, like how she figured out when to hit ImLittleJon exactly at the right time. Some details are to be presented in this matter, otherwise the doubt will remain.

But there's a question to ImLittleJon too, coming from dark22, to which I would also like to see an answer: was it really 10 seconds after leveling up? Of course, if it wasn't 10 seconds but at least 1 minute, it would still not mean that there was no bot involved, but it would make it less probable.

So, I'm really curious what comes out of this. As much as I would like to believe that nobody cheats in this game, I have enough experience with online games to know that even the seemingly most innocent player can be a hardcore cheater. It's just human nature. But it's also true that appearances can be deceiving. It's now up to MsPiggy to refute the accusation by presenting a humanly possible way of doing what she managed to do.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.44
much likedMiracole
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
142. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 13:48:15 (Válasz quint #141 hozzászólására.)
I dont know about others but i can speak for me. She hit me twice for huge loots:

- first time i was online and waiting to go over 25% so i can suicide on DG and she hit me 2-3 seconds after i had enough HP
- second time i used a HP potion 3 minutes before and i was hit at 2-3 seconds after - just clicked clan and when i clicked epic there i was 1HP and a huge SE loss.

In my book it's impossible to be that good or that lucky twice to hit a player at seconds even with 1 minute scrying. But since i cant prove anything i chosen to suicide on her every time i get the chance and stop working 20-30 minutes early and spend all the SE.
A hozzászólást Miracole módosította 2010.11.05. 13:49:06-kor
Pontszám: 6.50
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
143. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 13:52:48 (Válasz dark22 #135 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.05. 02:57:06
I thought you were overexaggerating first time when you said she nailed you in 10 sec, but this is the second time you said it. Was it really just 10 sec?

Yes, literally 10 sec. I knew she would be trying to hit me, so I was set up with multiple tabs open to dump SE as soon as I leveled up. I managed to get one click in, but by the second click, she had hit me. 10 seconds was me being conservative. In reality, my guess is more like 2 seconds.

You are saying that she never attacked you when you were out of SE? Not even when you get out of low HP but you've spend your SE? If the answer is that she never ever attacked you and got 0 SE loot, that should be considered evidence from my point of view.

I wouldn't consider that evidence, as the same could be said of me, or most other successful duelers. It's easy to see whether someone has spent their SE. Look at their ability and skill totals, building, equipment, etc., and compare to their last row in your spreadsheet. That data updates immediately; there is no caching.

Everybody can see that she is agressive and good player but hitting people only when they have SE is too much to swallow as luck.

The trick is figuring when they have amassed SE. With sufficient scrying, this is not much of a trick, which is why the crystal orb is useful. But before she had that available, she still knew when people had SE on them all the time, as if she were able to scry everyone constantly.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
144. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 15:01:17 (Válasz ardent #137 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ardent - 2010.11.05. 03:25:26
ImLittleJon, you seem to be taking this a bit too serious Conspiracy theories, paranoia, Piggy dominating the world????? .....

You may be confusing me with some other posters.

Why can't you just accept he is an extremely good player with a lot of spare time at his disposal?

I've explained why I can't just accept that. Eventually, the lucky coincidences just pile too high and topple over.

You even sound frustrated because he is wiping the floor with you and he is not even a premium.....

No, that's all good. I was just responding to someone else's implication that the developers would protect her due to premium status.

Anyways, just to make this clear. He is not cheating in any way, not exploiting any bugs or flaws in the game mechanisms. Instead of accusing him and making empty threats, watch how he is using his techniques of cow farming, you might be able to learn something from the true Piggy master

Refresh my memory here, what threats did I make? As for cow farming, I'm fairly skilled at that myself, but I'm always willing to learn new legitimate techniques. I expect that Piggy probably could share some pointers, were she so inclined. I just don't understand why she feels the need to cheat as well.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
145. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 15:15:58 (Válasz Miracole #142 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miracole - 2010.11.05. 13:48:15
- second time i used a HP potion 3 minutes before and i was hit at 2-3 seconds after - just clicked clan and when i clicked epic there i was 1HP and a huge SE loss.

That's very strong evidence. It's not possible to explain that except through the use of a bot, or the "lucky coincidence" theory.
Pontszám: 5.33
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
146. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 15:22:06
She's done the same with me. Like Miracole, I've come back when my HP are back to duel level and before I can suicide against the clan epic, she's already hit me.

The thing is, it ONLY happens when I have a significant amount of SE. If I spend before coming out, I don't get attacked.

Unless there's something I'm missing, there's no way for her to know what skill I'm spending my SE on, so there's no LEGITIMATE way for her to know whether I've put points into a new skill (leaving me with a bunch of SE) or points into a higher level skill (leaving me with low SE).

Same with Abilities. Yes, I know she can see those with scrying. Are you trying to tell me she scrys, analyzes all of a player's stats and decides whether or not to attack...all in a matter of SECONDS?!?! Against the multitude of targets she hits??? Across all time zones??? Continuously?!?!

Additionally, to those in her clan defending her, are you saying she NEVER shared any info with you regarding targets to hit? Really? You've benefited from her illegitimate gains, and you wish to continue to do so, so your input here presents a bit of a conflict of interest. I'm not saying you cheat, but you and your clan are where you are because of a cheater.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
147. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 15:31:50 (Válasz Krahn #146 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Krahn - 2010.11.05. 15:22:06
Unless there's something I'm missing, there's no way for her to know what skill I'm spending my SE on, so there's no LEGITIMATE way for her to know whether I've put points into a new skill (leaving me with a bunch of SE) or points into a higher level skill (leaving me with low SE).

I can't speak for her, but I know if I see someone bought up even one point of ability or skill, I figure they're not worth the XP. I believe most of her gains come from people who didn't manage to spend any of their SE.
Pontszám: 5.33
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
148. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 15:39:42 (Válasz ImLittleJon #147 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.11.05. 15:31:50

I can't speak for her, but I know if I see someone bought up even one point of ability or skill, I figure they're not worth the XP. I believe most of her gains come from people who didn't manage to spend any of their SE.

Nope, I have spent throughout the day, but if at some point i manage to have more than 10k SE and come out of protection, BLAM! If I'm trying to advance my abilities, some are over 12k, so I have to build up that much before I can spend it.
averageKyrilFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
149. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 18:55:30
you have to know that piggy is the only one (out of 10k players) who knows how to play this game. she's so good that she's three times better than the second after her. All spiders in this world are simple minded because they all are not capabel of doing the same with the same result. Even her clan mates who are backing her, can not compete on this level. this all is just the result of a "good top secret only piggy knowing legal" tactic.
Pontszám: 3.60
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
150. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 20:30:46
I hardly doubt it's worth the effort to try and reply here with the selective hearing (reading) most of you have, but oh well...

As already pointed out before by the smarter of the bunch, with some spreadsheet know-how or, in my case, 2 lazy days using the help function, it's quite easy to figure out a way to get the info you need rather quickly. That is of course, IF you had the patience to observe closely what info is provided by the game.
If you want to know how, do what I did and try to figure it out yourselves...

Attacks right out of low hp are obvious and I won't bother to explain what's already been explained before...just this, expect a lot more of them

As for my attack on Little Jon, which seems to be trigger for lots of others to proof their stupidity, I already explained it before...
If I know with a high degree of certainty a good loot is waiting, especially if the target is a direct competitor who on top of that made me pay a lot of extra ducats, yes, I will put in the extra effort! Besides that, it's a small effort to refresh a page while playing anyway. The mere 5k I got was a bit disappointing though

This will be my last reply on the matter, as quite frankly, some of the posts here are quite offensive.
Your ignorance doesn't give you the right to accuse me. I think it's rather rude, and would hereby like to file complaint about the lot who just run their mouths of without restraint
Don't get me wrong, if you don't understand how I could accomplish something and discus it here on the forums, I'm perfectly fine with that, in fact I applaud it. However, don't go around accusing people just because they do something better than the rest of the players. There will always be suspicions towards those on top, after all they do better than anyone else, but please refrain from drowning in your illusions of omnipotence and for a minute consider, that just maybe, it could be possible that they are using better tactics than the almighty you...

That will be all, you may now proceed bashing me to relief your dissatisfaction with your own incompetence I won't take another look at this topic, so no need to hold back
Pontszám: 3.44
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
151. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 21:09:43
don`t play if you don`t have stomach for it, MsPiggy rules
Pontszám: 3.20
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
152. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 21:23:09 (Válasz MsPiggy #150 hozzászólására.)
You defend yourself with insults and arrogance, not facts.

Typical behavior from a guilty person.

Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.11.05. 21:09:43
don`t play if you don`t have stomach for it, MsPiggy CHEATS!

There, fixed that for you.
Pontszám: 6
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
153. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 21:32:42
and yours is typical behavior of person who does not know how to strike back, except with words, i might be wrong but that seems cowardly to me, it`s sad to justufy your weakness by accusing her to cheat...
Pontszám: 3.44
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
154. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 21:48:09
Everyone should be aware of this:
1.) When someone uses orb to scry on you, he will see your XP as well.
2.) If someone have the relic crystal orb from the Auction house, he can scry you once every minute instead of once every hour. This way, if he is hardcore enough, he can detect if you are hunting or not. And if he knows, he will attack you right after you come out of 15%.
3.) This was an old issue on our servers, to nerf this tactic or not. Players who bought the relic very expensive in the AH objected, rightfully. For this reason, we took a different route - we put a relic in the shop which anyone can buy. It defends against the above tactic. Its name is partial mindshield. Its there, since a very long time.
4.) There is a "little" anomaly which we did not consider earlier, when this was an issue at higher levels. Partial mind shield costs soul diamonds, which you can get at lvl 40. However, the orb can be acquired earlier, and no defense then. I will think about a way to resolve this problem.
Pontszám: 4.25
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
155. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 22:28:49
That is ok and well Miklos, but it doesn´t really solve the problem at hand. I think everyone here thinks that using the Orb for scrying is a good and allowed tactic and that there is little (or no) wrong with it. The question is whether or not a specific player has used an automated script to gain an unfair advantage.

Considering how much people are discussing this, and the evidence presented, it feels like the only way to resolve it is that the programmer(s) go through some game history and checks if this is the case or not, and then posts on these forums what their conclusion is. Until that has been done no one really "knows" anything.
Pontszám: 9.17
averageOryu
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
156. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 07:33:25
I very strongly object to the name the player Thereggin has given his pet. He is in Crystal nomads clan. He must be a premium member. He calls his pet 'Obama the Ass Clown'. I care less what his views on President Obama are but he has no right to inflict them on me. I have seen it mentioned that there are young people playing this game also and I don't feel that this kind of name is in any way proper.
Pontszám: 5
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
157. hozzászólás - 2010.11.11. 17:52:59
Do the developers read these forums?

I'd really like to know if they are going to address MsPiggy cheating, or if they are OK with losing paying subscribers?
Pontszám: 7.20
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
158. hozzászólás - 2010.11.12. 09:58:26
i done a quick little script search

within 2 minutes i had found scripts that

1. Auto answer all the quiz questions by accessing the answers on the server during hunts
2. Make a sepc ial cow list accessing the highs core list and building a looting list directl from it
3. block out all advertising

if admin hasnt seen evidence of these at work ( the cow highlighter script had numerous downloads) it is not incoceivable that other more nefarious scripts are also being used to gain advantge in the game.

Pigs scrying orb hasnt been around for that long so whilst it can be used as an explanation now it cant be used for the 37 levels she didnt have it.
Pontszám: 8
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
159. hozzászólás - 2010.11.12. 12:04:26
Krahn, i can`t believe you post that, you want to "force" them to accuse her or they will lose pay-to-play players, reminds me of blackmail...perhaps they will be OK with that too, as for you, Doomlord, i wonder when you will start acting like one...
Pontszám: 4.14
likedKrahn
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
160. hozzászólás - 2010.11.12. 14:20:32 (Válasz Bash Chelik #159 hozzászólására.)
It's not blackmail, it's called speaking with your wallet.

I know of two others that had bought AS in the past and will not as long as MsPiggy is still allowed to cheat. That's 3 paying customers that I know of that they have lost due to this issue. I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones who feel this way.

The sad thing is, other than this one BIG problem, I enjoy this game and the clan I'm in is a good group of people. If I didn't care I'd just stop playing and be done with it...which I will eventually do if nothing is done about the cheating when the AS I did buy run out.

If the devs don't care about losing the income from us, I guess the point is moot...the cheating will continue and people will continue to quit the game.

As for the cheaters, how is the game any fun when there is no challenge? Seems a pretty pointless waste of time, all your accomplishments mean absolutely nothing.
Pontszám: 5.83
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!