Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - roxzard

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2013.03.16. 06:01:00
I have a question about the championships that might be a complaint if I understand what I'm looking at correctly. I've been seeing this name a lot recently, Zanti Rumivác, and it's come to grab my attention more and more each time because every single time I see it I lose. A couple of championships back I clicked it to check out the profile and what not but the page it lead to said there was no such player and tonight I took it a step further and looked at the combat report. It seriously looked like a mirror of me; same armor, weapon, spell, shield, ring, boots, and same pet with the exact same level.

Is this some kind of space filler that mirrors your stats, because I have never won and I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with those odds.

And in the last championship Zanti Rumivác won the whole thing, so does that mean no one else in my rank entered but it kept me from winning by default?
Dátum: 2012.12.14. 20:01:27
XD Yeah that seemed to be the case. Thanks
Dátum: 2012.12.12. 01:12:47
Can some one help me figure out if I'm doing something wrong in RoP, I've completed three rows between 2 worlds and even though I'm pretty sure at the start of the event it said the reward packages were suppose to be instant, each one just sits there. I thought the first two times was just a glitch because I used a decree for the last task since it happened twice but this wasn't the case the third time. I'm sure the row is complete because I've checked each task several times and even the decree drop list is empty but it doesn't auto-reward me nor can I click it to receive it and proceed to the next level. This is the third time now, am I missing something or have I earned some kind of world transcending grudge from this event?

P.S. I actually had to write a help ticket for each world the first two times before I could proceed.
Oldal: 1