Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
averageCarrier
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
681. hozzászólás - 2012.12.08. 00:28:50
Do you have any comments on the playing style PoK?

I can't see why being a spider would be very much fun unless it leads to an unfair advantage over those of us who are unaware of the available techniques to harvest active players who have no access to the information about 'loopholes' in the game.

I want to also say that I'm very impressed with the way my concerns have been answered and that I wish your game all the best.
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
682. hozzászólás - 2012.12.08. 02:01:52 (Válasz Carrier #681 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Carrier - 2012.12.08. 00:28:50
Do you have any comments on the playing style PoK?

I can't see why being a spider would be very much fun unless it leads to an unfair advantage over those of us who are unaware of the available techniques to harvest active players who have no access to the information about 'loopholes' in the game.

I want to also say that I'm very impressed with the way my concerns have been answered and that I wish your game all the best.

Which loopholes are you referring to?
Just make sure not to leave SE hanging around and you should be fine.

Cruel.
averageCarrier
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
683. hozzászólás - 2012.12.08. 17:15:19 (Válasz Cruel01 #682 hozzászólására.)
Lol I wish I knew which loopholes exist. I put the word in quotation marks because a message from a vetran player warning my clan members that they should quit my clan and join his mentioned that he and his friends knew many "loopholes" that would give them a tremendous advantage over us. Please be clear that I am not complaining about him doing that. I was just trying to open a discussion on the pok or spider style of play. I'm not really clear about that style, but it seems to involve minimizing your experience gain and then winning duels that are made against you? I'm not sure what else there is to it. Is there fun in it other than tricking people into attacking you and beating them? Do you do it until you have a huge advantage over players with a more normal style? Just asking.
everyone's favoritePhaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
684. hozzászólás - 2013.01.30. 17:38:35
I have been receiving this message for the past week or so:

With the set conditions you cannot challenge any Doomlords.

I have NO conditions set, and this has happened in the past, and I have just waited it out and the list of potential "attackees" returns. This is very annoying, since I cannot just click on someone to attack them. Please fix this issue, it appears to be ongoing. Thanks

Phaedrus
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
685. hozzászólás - 2013.02.07. 14:55:07
Just found a new functionality:
Under hunts the following option just appeared (probably related to Acceleration option):
" Stop hunting if the quest is completed."

While I appreciate new functions in the game, it is extremely frustrating to find them by chance, instead of by information provided in the Forum!
Do I have to look (carefully) through the rest of the game to see if there are any other changes? And how often should I do that?
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
686. hozzászólás - 2013.02.08. 14:25:36
Sorry, you are right. There was a patch yesterday. This is a new Comfort functions.

Stop hunting if the quest is completed.

There were no other changes.
A hozzászólást Random módosította 2013.02.08. 14:26:44-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
687. hozzászólás - 2013.02.09. 17:35:02 (Válasz Random #686 hozzászólására.)
Regarding comfort functions, how about creating the possibilit of doing small routines, such as:
- train captured pet
- give item
- send to kennel
- squeeze

When I am on a hunting spree, it really bugs me to have to manually do that for hours...

Also, the 7.5 minute training is too long. How about an AA skill to reduce this to 30 seconds?

Cruel.
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
688. hozzászólás - 2013.03.11. 08:49:06
i bid for the hunter's ring at the treasury for 1 treasure point and i won on that one, but when i checked my inventory the ring wasnt there despite the clan events say that i won the ring.... thats pretty weird, and i didnt even sold the ring at auction house.... any1 can help??
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
689. hozzászólás - 2013.03.11. 10:21:11 (Válasz Shadowchronix #688 hozzászólására.)
Submit a ticket to Costumer support.
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
690. hozzászólás - 2013.03.11. 12:05:14
how?
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
691. hozzászólás - 2013.03.11. 12:57:40 (Válasz Shadowchronix #690 hozzászólására.)
Big Yellow button on top right corner that says "Help".
Then click "Send a message to Customer Service"
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
692. hozzászólás - 2013.03.15. 11:29:28
I have just seen the new abi rods and they are great. It's another way to get discounts on the very expensive abis. I also like the new AA skill to reduce its costs. Can't say the same about the reduction from mega essences though. In my view, they are way op.

But what really bothers me is that you have downgraded the mithril belt (from -5% to -4%) claiming it was unbalanced. This reduction never made much sense to me, but now, with all these "new" reductions, it really makes me think it was plain stupid.

Cruel.
averageroxzard
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
693. hozzászólás - 2013.03.16. 06:01:00
I have a question about the championships that might be a complaint if I understand what I'm looking at correctly. I've been seeing this name a lot recently, Zanti Rumivác, and it's come to grab my attention more and more each time because every single time I see it I lose. A couple of championships back I clicked it to check out the profile and what not but the page it lead to said there was no such player and tonight I took it a step further and looked at the combat report. It seriously looked like a mirror of me; same armor, weapon, spell, shield, ring, boots, and same pet with the exact same level.

Is this some kind of space filler that mirrors your stats, because I have never won and I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with those odds.

And in the last championship Zanti Rumivác won the whole thing, so does that mean no one else in my rank entered but it kept me from winning by default?
public enemyvulturu
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
694. hozzászólás - 2013.03.16. 09:09:09
Same happened to me on world 2. The winner of your category on the championship of the day March 16. 2013: Zanti Rumivác
The one that I was against was a mirror of another player that I managed to track down. So now in the championship we'll fight mirrors of players? And they will always win?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
695. hozzászólás - 2013.03.16. 13:00:27 (Válasz vulturu #694 hozzászólására.)
Championships need at least four contenders. If there are not enough players, clones are generated. But they can either win or lose. They are not programed to always win.

Cruel.
very popularPiko
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
696. hozzászólás - 2013.03.21. 20:34:23
win a rare (blue) or ultra rare (red) item on wheel of fortune

ok, i have this quest in temple few times and it is stupid that it is there at all. It is just pure luck and it does not take in consideration time or effort you put in playing. for 27 days i dont get any of this items and few last days i also spin with stones.

so, even if i do all other tasks i cant finish it because of this one stupid task

thigs like this make want to quit the game
everyone's favoriteEnbjork123Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
697. hozzászólás - 2013.04.01. 08:25:11
Hi,
My Loyalty bonus down to zero.
I see the label "claim it tomorrow".
Why?
averagenaighba13
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
698. hozzászólás - 2013.04.01. 11:32:19
in the tasks i have the mission to claim 2 bags of rewards in the Temple of doom....i do that,and now its appear : COUNTER 2 (66,7%).?????? PLS. help me !! its URGENT!!!
Thx. a lot!!
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
699. hozzászólás - 2013.04.02. 15:14:34 (Válasz Enbjork123 #697 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Enbjork123 - 2013.04.01. 08:25:11
Hi,
My Loyalty bonus down to zero.
I see the label "claim it tomorrow".
Why?

I had this too. Is it the same problem as the ToD "Log in for 8 consecutive days" bug (which is now fixed)?
everyone's favoritePhaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
700. hozzászólás - 2013.05.03. 15:07:53
Phaedrus on World 2 here. Is something going on with the dueling again? I cannot see any doomlords to attack, not the crystal or any other clan. Is this intentional or a glitch? Please fix this problem, it is not the first time I have had this issue. Thanks.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője