Hozzászólások - Malystryx

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.04.17. 01:20:49
"A brick weighs 2kg and half a brick, how much do 2 bricks weigh?"
12kg
8kg*
4kg
2kg

this question makes no sense at all. a brick weighs 2 kg... ok. so a brick weighs 2 kg. what is the "and a half a brick" supposed to mean? a brick and a half? or does the person mean "A brick weighs 2 kg AS a half brick"?

if the question is indeed AS a half brick it is indeed 8 kg because 1 full brick weighs 4 kg then and 2 weigh 8. but the question is not formulated right.
Dátum: 2010.04.16. 22:21:33
"What was the tank mostly used by Germany in WW11?"

didn't know we had 11 world wars already
Dátum: 2010.03.27. 00:29:37
oh btw this question is wrong.

What country traded away Suriname in the past?

England *
Portugal
spain

the answer is None of those.

True, England and the Dutch were both in Suriname at the same time, but England never OWNED Suriname. The Dutch did, and it got it's independence on 25 November 1975. Before that, the English wanted to trade New Netherlands back to the Dutch in trade for the sugar plantations on the coast of Suriname wih the Treaty of Breda on 31 July 1667, but the Dutch declined. So Suriname was never traded away.
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 23:48:36
see my previous post on the end of the last page, and then tell me how this question got through and was not flagged as being to specific because only a certain group of people would know it.

How many chromosomes does a laboratory mouse have?

seriously? that is not a bit to specific of a question that only people who study genetics would know? that is NOT a GENERAL KNOWLEDGE question!!!
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 22:08:00
my question was rejected:

Which of these martial arts experts now hosts a coocking show called "Iron Chef"?

Chuck Norris
Mark Dacascos *
Jacky Chan
Bruce Lee

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

yet this question was passed as good ?

From which Constitution was the Concept of a Five Year Plan borrowed into the Indian Constitution?
USA.
UK.
USSR.
Ireland.

How is that question not even MORE specific to a special group of people who study law/history from those very specific nations? not to mention the very specific questions about astronomy or anatomy? If they are supposed to be general knowledge questions, almost every question needs to be scrapped. 'General knowledge' is a very relative concept, what is general to one person who happend to study those specific topics, is not general knowledge to others, not to mention that as stated by admins, we are a player base from all over the world, (from the USA myself) and every country teaches it people different things entirely.
Oldal: 12