Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - vulturu

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2013.03.16. 09:09:09
Same happened to me on world 2. The winner of your category on the championship of the day March 16. 2013: Zanti Rumivác
The one that I was against was a mirror of another player that I managed to track down. So now in the championship we'll fight mirrors of players? And they will always win?
Dátum: 2012.11.30. 18:40:43
Oh.... so basically I have to farm special essences and hope a Catalyst drops, or do I create it from something?
Dátum: 2012.11.30. 16:40:43
I have a biiig question. On the first page it says:
"Ultraessences
On the Alchemy laboratory page, you can create Ultraessences when the laboratory's level is at least 25. To do so, you need 5 different essences of one given category (like Space-Time, Life etc) and a Catalyst essence (under Special category). As you can see, to get a Special Ultraessence you will need a total of 2 Catalyst essences.
Ultraessences are colored green. They can be used as common essences, or can be combined into a megaessence."
So my stupid question is this, even though I have these:
Loyalty
5 hard skin (+10)
10 intelligent pet (+5)
3 heal wounds (+10)
pet training (+10)
11 charisma (+20)

Combat
3 execution (+20)
7 critical spell (+20)
4 secondary attack (+20)
3 secondary spell (+20)
4 critical hit (+20)

Why can`t I create an ultraessence? The button just isn`t there. I get it about once a month or so...
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 19:11:51
Ok... so about the Temple of Doom. Last time I looked at some of the quests there, they were decent... Now I have the quest "Take the reward of 20 completed quests". The funny thing is that I`ve done about 5 of them and now it shows current progress: -5 (-25%)... What gives? Also the quest for hunt 50 times is quite stuck. I`ve done about twice hunts for 50+, entered the temple and no change... -_-
Dátum: 2010.04.21. 14:10:42
The clan Rising Sunsets is currently looking for active players. Anyone is more then welcomed to join. Apply now and join us... We have cookies.

P.S. The cookies are evil.
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 20:33:02
Very interesting. Now that I did not know. Thank you for enlightening me. Sorry for not searching before posting and I`m sorry if I cause too much of a fuss.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 23:48:04
Yes, he is born in the UK, yet he has both British and Canadian citizenship.

Quote from Wikipedia:
"He has Scottish ancestry from both parents and is the grandson of Canadian politician Tommy Douglas, who brought universal health care to Canada. Sutherland and his twin sister, Rachel, were born in London (in Saint Mary's Hospital, Paddington) while his parents were working there. As a result, he is both a British citizen (by jus soli) and a Canadian citizen (by jus sanguinis)."

I only stated the question cause I was confused, not that I wanted to make it invalid.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 16:42:16
Donald and Kiefer Sutherland, father and son actors, are of which nationality?

American
British
Canadian
Australian

The problem is that Kiefer Sutherland is British and Donald is Canadian... And the marked correct answer is Canadian... So what about the British one?
Dátum: 2010.03.29. 11:27:55
I have a silly question... I wrote a quiz:

Where was Einstein born?

Munich
Ulm
Berlin
Zurich

This question is withdrawn from the database, because 75% of the respondents did not know the answer.

Now I know that you should not put questions that refer to something very specific, but frankly I think that you can easily find the answer to this question if you searched a bit. My question is the following: "Is it normal to withdraw a fairly good question in my opinion and of general knowledge seeing as Einstein was almost all over the world, on the sole criteria that way too many people either put a random answer, or don`t bother to search at all?"

Thank you and I am truly sorry if my question is stupid or if I offended anyone with this post.
Oldal: 1