Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Denyse

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.02.28. 20:03:04
I encountered the following:

How many amendments does the US constitution have?
A) 5
B) 10 (supposedly correct)
C) 15
D) 20

The correct answer is 27 (as of date of this post). They may be confusing the first 10 which are collectively refereed to as the Bill of Right. The question however does not list the correct answer nor does it have a date for reference.
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 02:57:55
Who was the first person to fly non-stop across the Atlantic?

The first non-stop flight was made by Captain John Alcock and Lieutenant Arthur Whitten Brown. Unless Lindbergh was hiding in the baggage department I don't think he was aboard.

This question needs the work "solo" to be correct.
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 21:51:53
What does the Greek phrase "Ta biblia" translate to?

"the books" or "and the books"

NOT "Little papyrus books." Maybe a long shot but "old books" is also an answer so the question has no correct answer listed and the possible answers are ambiguous. Please remove from database.
Dátum: 2010.05.17. 12:55:45
No idea why this one was rejected. Anyone see something I don't?

He is the founder of NASCAR. Who is he?

Mike Helton
Bill France
Richard Petty
Tiny Lund

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.
Dátum: 2010.04.25. 00:36:24
In which field is the Able prize awarded?

The prize name is Abel...
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 13:29:15
First post here. I am going to vent a little. First let me argue that EVERY question in the database here requires "special group" knowledge. Granted some may require more "special" a group than others. My point is "special group" is completely subjective and more to the point completely subjective from the current reviewers knowledge base.

The major problem here is there is no objective number of how many people make up "special group".

I wrote a question about a long running animated show here in the US. It even had a movie with a theater release and sold over 40 million tickets. If I estimate another 100 million have viewed at least one episode. Another 100 million who have never seen an episode but are aware of the show and it's premise.

Is 240 million people a special group? It's not like I'm asking who the class president was at my high school!

Write a question and flip a coin.
Dátum: 2010.03.25. 19:39:04
Just wrote a question and noticed I left a negative (not) out of the question. Any way to recall and correct or do I just wait until it is rejected from review?
Oldal: 1