Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.06.09. 10:32:34
When is the next Quiz Olympics?
Dátum: 2012.06.08. 08:54:14
List of current bugs:

1) Pets that have access to additional skill points from the Alchemy lab does not gain skill points when they level up as a result of someone else attacking you

2) The change of the "Complete 30 quests" task in the Temple of Doom was not retroactive, and instead everyone that was on that task got 10 completed quests taken away (including making people have -x quests completed).

FIXED
3) Capturing pets (and auto squeezing pets) in Xeno-war battle does not counts a a task for the collection of Helm shards.
FIXED

4) The level 120 Boots "boots of the Moon" (premium item) lists "The pet will fight while healing" as one of the abilities. However, this ability does not work.

5) Using a Tiny Dimension door simulator gives the following message: !!HSZ!! (terkapu_stimulator_hasznal)

FIXED
6) The list of rewards for the Xeno-war event is different on the Rewards page of the event and the Forum post about it. Which one list the rewards that will actually be given from the event?
FIXED

Did I miss anything?
Dátum: 2012.06.07. 10:08:09
The level 120 Boots "boots of the Moon" (premium item) lists "The pet will fight while healing" as one of the abilities. However, this ability does not work. Please fix.
Dátum: 2012.06.06. 10:56:04
Have to agree, AP attack gives the same SE as a Hunt and therefore everything that increases the SE from a hunt should apply.
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 22:29:41
It looks like when the "Do 30 quests" task was changed to "Do 20 Quests" everyone who was currently doing the task got the task changed and got 10 quests taken of their progress!

Personally I would be very happy if I could get those 10 quests added to my task again.

Sbart, World 2
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 16:59:27
Idézet: Amaterasu - 2012.06.05. 15:59:18
I got 0 soul-energy and 0 XP for duel in xeno war.

Titanilla w3

Do you have Energy Harness? If you don´t have it, that is what you should get for a Duel.
If it was a battle for a AP, you probably caught a pet.

Did that help?
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 13:18:26
So now the change is implemented, but the three questions I had above are not addressed. No comments from Beholder?
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 13:13:14
EDIT
Looks like I was just a bit too fast and there was a News post about these changes.

Ok, more unannounced changes found...

The Quest task has been changed to 20 quests (and 10 of my completed quests disappeared in the process)
New AA ability:
"Temple crystal:
At level 1, you get an additional temple crystal from the first bag of the Temple of Doom. At level 2, you get one from the second bag as well. Etc, at lvl 12 you get an extra crystal from each bag.

Max. level: 12
Cost: 6"

Please, please, please tell us when you implement changes like this.
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 12:26:56
- you can acquire helm shard for xeno fights just like for hunts

Just did a few attacks with Ap, and yes I did get HS as if from a hunt, but then I captured a pet and auto-squeezed it and did not get HS as if I captured a pet. Bug or intentional?
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 12:19:03
now the event started, and the Reward page lists the Focus Crystals as max 8%, the "missing" rewards are there, but the Pet equipment mentioned in the first post in this thread is not listed.

Please make sure that the information posted here and on the Reward page is correct (and preferably the same).
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 09:01:01
About the reward:
The original post of this thread has been updated for the next Xeno-war (due to start today). That post list some rewards, but some rewards available last time is missing. Is this intentional?

These are the "missing" rewards:
1, 2, 3, 4% bonus for half year to quest reward SE
2, 4, 6, 8% bonus for half year to AA points
increase or decrease infection by 1, 2, 3, 4%
10, 20, 30, 40 bonus to trade skill for half year (but does not increase the skill beyond maximum)
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 18:53:27
When you use your Temple wand the game generates a new temple for you. If you have already finished the Temple (taken all rewards) , you will just get a new Temple to work on (you will ofc keep everything you took from the old one).
And you will have the normal time to finish it.

Does that help?
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 11:24:25
Errors in the Main reward for the 6x6 temple:
Temple medal is called Templome medal
It says Transdestruction on the Main reward, but on the Skill page it is called Transcendal destruction

Please change it so that it at least is consistent.
(Temple medal is actually called Temple medal in the 4x4 Temple. No idea how it is in the 5x5 temple)
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 11:16:13
Just realised that there is a third Royal decree in the Temple of Doom (same cost as the second).

Anyone else found some more unannounced changes?
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 10:59:00
In the first post here it says that one of the rewards are:
"Pets develop faster (+3, +6, +9, +12%)"

Last time that reward was changed after the Event, becoming better. So which one is it this time? The old or the new?
Dátum: 2012.06.03. 18:58:30
erg is a unit of energy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erg
Dyne is a unit of force http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyne
Newton is a unit of force http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_%28unit%29
Pound is a unit of force http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_%28force%29

....but the question is an "odd one out" question and should not be allowed according to the guidelines of the quiz (even though Beholder does not care about that).
Dátum: 2012.06.03. 18:53:04
Sometimes you need to leave the Temple and then go back to it to be able to claim the final reward. If that does not work, email Beholder.
Dátum: 2012.06.01. 20:18:19
What color is the Muppet, "Kermit", on Sesame Street?
Orange
Blue
Green
Red

This question just made me...laugh. Sure Kermit is green, but he is from the Muppet Show, not Sesame Street.

My misstake, nothing to see here...
Dátum: 2012.06.01. 08:16:40
What is fire in normal conditions?
Plasma <- Marked as correct
Organic matter
Hydrogen-Chloride
Gas

I found this question a bit odd, so I looked it up.
"For the most part, fire is a mixture of hot gases. Flames are the result of a chemical reaction, primarily between oxygen in air and a fuel, such as wood or propane. In addition to other products, the reaction produces carbon dioxide, steam, light, and heat. If the flame is hot enough, the gases are ionized and become yet another state of matter: plasma. "
(http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryfaqs/f/firechemistry.htm)

So, under normal conditions (or for the most part) fire is actually burning gases. Only if the flame gets hot enough it goes into a plasma. So the question is ambiguous at best, and looks to be the result of poor research on both the writer and evaluator.
Dátum: 2012.05.31. 17:49:51
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.05.11. 09:43:01
From the Temple Crystal rewards:
"Potion of madness
Level: 30
If you drink it, during the next duel you initiate you get +15 attack and +15 IQ."

Is this correct? Because that is just the same as the Berserker potion, hardly worth 4 Temple crystals.

And yet another "Stealth change" to the game. Potion of madness is now +50 to Attack and IQ. Much better, but please don´t do these changes without at least posting about it on the forums!