Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.04.24. 17:47:18
If I insulted you Ardent, I apologise, and I can assure you that it was not meant to be an insult.
True, you are always (at least as far as I can see) vocal about your opinion, but I cannot see how you can be both violent (as you say yourself) and civilized at the same time. That does not in any way mean that I think that you should not voice your opinion, and you are correct in that you usually...how should I phrase it?...strongly voice your opinion, and do not take lightly to others opposing you.

About our in-game relationship I see us more as "rivals" than "enemies", but I guess at some level that is more semantics than anything else.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 15:32:36
Ardent telling other people to chill and be civilized? Now I have seen it all and can die in peace...

And a question: I am pretty sure that in the last Landragor event we could find <color> ducat potions in the different stages of the event. But I am pretty sure they could only be found after you had found the Relic(s) from that stage. Is this still the case? Because I found some Yellow Ducat potions, but no Relic.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 14:02:03
I actually do not think you can get pets from the battles, that is from the Xeno-war event.
You can however get the Helms shards as if you would have caught a pet.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 13:43:19
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2012.04.24. 13:37:39
+1 to all attributes is very little on higher lvl's.

You should distribute it according to player's lvl, or at least the size of ToD. +1 is only 0,003 percent on average at my state. At least +5 would be in order...

But +1 to all stats when your stats are high is a lot of SE. If it should be normalized in any way it would be by giving you a set (depending on level) amount of SE, and that would just be boring (and probably less rewarding for players with high Abilities).
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 13:41:19
Idézet: Furlozza - 2012.04.24. 13:22:45
Has there been a change in the way that SE is awarded for wins in this event, since I am seeing amounts that I have not seen for a very very LONG time.... 400+SE, 600+SE, that is as if my maxed out Spectral Manipulation means nowt... errrrrr nothing. I am getting full XP, but crappy SE rewards and would be better off financially just hunting and then putting the SE in later.

Does the event now favour those with EH?

The SE gained from the attacks in these type of Events have always been bad. But the SE you gain from the attacks are not the reward. The reward comes in the end, when you will basically gain all the SE you could have gotten if you used all those AP to hunt (minus what you get from the actual battles), and then this is all applied to you Abilities (with all abilities counted as being Specialized and all you specialized equipment equipped). The final reward also rewards Luck, Burnt-out Ancient stones, and a chance to reduce your Infection. On top of that every battle can drop you Healing potion, Mana potion, Essence (if you have an Alchemy lab?), and Adventures.
But go ahead and ignore the event, and just hunt as normal. I am sure all the other Doomlords at your level will be happy if you do...
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 12:32:11
The Landragor Event has started on World 2.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 11:00:51
Go to the Highscore list and click the "Show My Rank!" button.
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 20:11:43
I agree Mosquito665. Beholder is providing a service, a service which they charge us money for. I understand totally that sometimes it happens, and things just don´t happen according to plan.
But the lack of communication, that is what really bothers me. It really does. Mostly because this is not the first time that there is such a"silence" from the ones that sell us the game.

All it would take would be a small note on the Forums. That is all I ask for.
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 18:49:49
This is just...bad.

Not the fact that the event doesn´t start, but the fact that there isn´t a single whisper from Beholder about anything.

Not. A. Word.
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 11:52:56
Any news? I cannot see any Dracons to fight, where are they hiding?
Dátum: 2012.04.22. 18:20:24
Last time it was a Landragor event, and we got Zarknod medals. The reason for that is that Landragor is a big bad dude, and we basically imprison him. He isn´t very likely to give us medals for that, but Zarknod did, since Zarknod is a big kind-of-good dude.

EDIT
The relevant text that explains why it is Zarknod medals and not Landragor medals:
"The last enchantment of the prison is sealed, the monumental magic is ready. The earth swallows the magical forcefield along with the screaming Landragor, and mountain-sized rocks cover it... Silence takes over the world. The uneasy itch which bothered you in the past weeks is gone, finally. It's over! You won! A week of celebration begins... At the end of the celebration, you get an unexpected guest. The moons and stars are hidden by a huge shadow. You all know that Zarknod came back. You hear his voice in your mind.
- Landragor, my child, shame to my blood! I see you can't even bear your punishment with dignity. You are strong enough to break through your prison - but as you see, the doomlords will bring you to your knee again and again, and this will only multiply your own tortures! Accept your punishment, and you will be released in 100 years!... Doomlords and doomladies! Thank you for protecting the world while I was absent.
A warm feeling washes over your body. Zarknod rewards everyone who participated in the battle..."
Dátum: 2012.04.21. 10:26:40
Question: Will it be possible to find Anomalies (from the Clan quest) in the fights against the Dracons?
Dátum: 2012.04.20. 15:57:03
But, it takes just a few minutes every other day to put pets into the Kennel to train them. And that makes it possible (with high Leadership) to do the "Level up your pest 12 times" every two days. And then once they are level 20 you can do the "Squeeze a pet which is at least level 20"-quest. Doing this takes some investment (you need high Leadership and Intelligent Pet), but does pay of itself in the long run. And it doesn't take a lot of time.
Combine that with your Duel quests, and you should be able to do 30 Quests in 28 days.
Dátum: 2012.04.20. 12:03:28
Idézet: Boar - 2012.04.19. 21:27:35

Edit: just recognized another fail... 30 quests in 28 days? How's this should be made? I try it, but it looks like there is shit in the chance-bar... Few targets for duel. Kill my fighting pets for 0,1 AA point reward? No way!

Playstyle and level counts for a lot. For some player that task is very easy, for others very hard. Mostly it has to do with if you are doing repeatable quests or not, and if you have some kind of "system" to do them. As a reference, the top 3 Quests completed last month on World 2 was 123, 88, and 81, a bit more than 30 in 28 days.
Dátum: 2012.04.20. 12:00:32
A question about future Temples:
Is the tasks done in one Temple excluded from the next Temple, or is the allocation of Tasks completely random?

The reason I am asking is because of Tasks like "Buy a helmet". If you get it this Temple, could you also get it in the next Temple? Or do some (all?) tasks that you do this Temple automatically get excluded from the next? Mostly curious.
Dátum: 2012.04.19. 18:17:02
"Have your pet(s) advance a level in 3 duels you initiate and enter the Temple on the same day"

What does this mean? That my pets have to advance 3 times when I duel in one day (and the enter the temple)? If so, does it have to be three different duels, or is it three levels that is important?
Dátum: 2012.04.19. 11:11:20
If you equip the Saddle, and then replace it with some other pet equipment, you get to keep the +10 to skills.

This is what I have on one of my pets:
"Equipment: sapphire bands
+15 Damage, +10 Attack, +5% SE, +8 XP/victory, +10 max. skill points"

Sapphire bands do not normally give +10 max to skills, that is from having a Saddle on the pet before I equipped the Sapphire bands.

As far as I know (and my personal experience) this does not affect the extra skill points you get from the Alchemy lab. So if you have +10 max skill points from the AL, equip a Saddle and then something else, you will have +20 max skill points on that pet. I would also assume that you can get another +10 max skill points from the AL, making it +30 total.

EDIT
Also note that the +10 max skills from the Saddle is not affected by the Dragonsnake familiars special ability.
Dátum: 2012.04.18. 23:02:44
"The new scheduled event will be Imprisoning Landragor.

Expected launch is 23th of April."
Dátum: 2012.04.18. 13:45:02
So, is the Temple of Doom going live tomorrow or not?
Dátum: 2012.04.17. 12:34:36
Idézet: langds - 2012.04.17. 06:18:40
still doesnt explain why i haven't got the 3rd blood medal.

i only have 9 blue and 2 reds

where is the 3rd red?

Not sure what you are actually asking.

If you won the Championship, and didn't get a medal I advice you to send an email to Beholder (don't forget to include the name of your character and which world).

If you think that your 9 Blue and 3 red medals should give you +12 to all stats, I advice you to read the first post in this thread.