Szerző
Topic neve: Temple of Doom
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Temple of Doom
41. hozzászólás - 2012.04.19. 21:27:35
Oh, and why don't you make a logo above the temple: ONLY FOR PAYING GUESTS?
I think it will be funny to complete this thing without ancient stones. Isn't this a bit unfair? I mean lots of players bought AS recently, in large amounts, but now the ones, who want to achieve something, is forced to do it again and again...
And the wheel of fortune is also a joke, it gave me the 7th "you won nothing" roll in a row. This will not help the rare item ToD quest...

Edit: just recognized another fail... 30 quests in 28 days? How's this should be made? I try it, but it looks like there is shit in the chance-bar... Few targets for duel. Kill my fighting pets for 0,1 AA point reward? No way!
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2012.04.19. 21:34:26-kor
Pontszám: 5
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2012.04.19. 21:59:19 (Válasz Dancer #38 hozzászólására.)
What are the Temple Crystals for?
Some nice things, work, wait and see.
A hozzászólást Yuggoth módosította 2012.04.19. 21:59:37-kor
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2012.04.19. 22:10:50
i dunno what u can win because prizes werent shown before the event started ( fail) and also i need to sacrifice 600k+ SE prolly even more so im asking what are the prizes, cause looking from my position this event isnt worth it
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 03:02:23
dodo,
Prizes are displayed by simply having your mouse over the bags (lower prizes) and the chest (big prize). Some the chest items still lack the explanation though.

Cruel.
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 09:22:45
yeah i know that, but what are they for?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 11:52:19
Corrected the above things.

Yuggoth, I will reset the temple for you in a moment.

Sbart, forget "enter the Temple on the same day". You can do it on multiple days, we corrected it. Your pets have to advance level 3 times in duels, that's it.

Temple Crystals: click on them, and you will see what is their use. Don't worry, by clicking you do not use them, just get the list of choices.

tholo: you can cancel invisibility after 24 hours with the same button you activated it with. The voting quest: I tested it again, works for me. Maybe you tried to vote on forum? That does not work. Peace treaty, declaration of war, dismiss works. To sacrifice, simply click there. You should get a confirm window about it.

Piko: extending premium membership and then renaming pet can be done in one combo but you are right if you dont do the first then you cant do the second

Boar: the quests can be done parallel to each other. So 28 days must be enough... In fact you can do many tasks in the first day. There are 72 tasks in total, 3 slots for tasks which require AS. So on an average, you get 1.5 tasks requiring AS, and you can use SE to skip those. But sometimes you will get 3, you are right. For this reason you can use temple crystals to get real ancient stones. So if you get 3 AS stones once out of 3 temples, you can use the AS you buy for crystals to do it.

About rewards:
you can learn more about relic coupons if you click on the temple crystal.
About transdesctruction and temple medals, these are to be discovered.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 12:00:32 (Válasz Miklos #46 hozzászólására.)
A question about future Temples:
Is the tasks done in one Temple excluded from the next Temple, or is the allocation of Tasks completely random?

The reason I am asking is because of Tasks like "Buy a helmet". If you get it this Temple, could you also get it in the next Temple? Or do some (all?) tasks that you do this Temple automatically get excluded from the next? Mostly curious.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 12:03:28 (Válasz Boar #41 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2012.04.19. 21:27:35

Edit: just recognized another fail... 30 quests in 28 days? How's this should be made? I try it, but it looks like there is shit in the chance-bar... Few targets for duel. Kill my fighting pets for 0,1 AA point reward? No way!

Playstyle and level counts for a lot. For some player that task is very easy, for others very hard. Mostly it has to do with if you are doing repeatable quests or not, and if you have some kind of "system" to do them. As a reference, the top 3 Quests completed last month on World 2 was 123, 88, and 81, a bit more than 30 in 28 days.
public enemytbolo
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 12:43:57
Thanks for the response, the vote works but when I place the cursor over the Sacrifice aa points in the Temple of Doom nothing happens or when I go down further on the drop down list and it says click here and I hit the ok button nothing happens.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 15:14:48
The tasks are completely random, so yes you can get the helm task again currently.

Tbolo: Please try the following: reload the page with shift+refresh. Try it from a different browser. And if none works, tell me what browser are you using and what operating system so I can test it.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 15:31:12 (Válasz Sbart #48 hozzászólására.)
The problem is this: the quests, which I can do, are duel based: crit hit,crit spell,stun. Thats all. I have no time to train pets,I have a job to do and fortunately I have real life,too. 30 quest will be funny, cause I'll be out of duel points sooner then 30 days, then I'm stuck,quest are unfinished. No problem, I simply ignore the temple,cause have 0 chance to complete it(wheel of fortune random,above mentioned AS quests). The partial rewards means nothing to me,I gain more from dueling(or even hunting).
The idea is great, but the motivation and the rewards are far worst,then they should be,especially with this kind of subquests(for 400 action points-or more if you're premium, we can gain significally more power,then from the temple!).
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 15:57:03 (Válasz Boar #51 hozzászólására.)
But, it takes just a few minutes every other day to put pets into the Kennel to train them. And that makes it possible (with high Leadership) to do the "Level up your pest 12 times" every two days. And then once they are level 20 you can do the "Squeeze a pet which is at least level 20"-quest. Doing this takes some investment (you need high Leadership and Intelligent Pet), but does pay of itself in the long run. And it doesn't take a lot of time.
Combine that with your Duel quests, and you should be able to do 30 Quests in 28 days.
public enemytbolo
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 17:43:05 (Válasz Miklos #50 hozzászólására.)
I am using firefox and windows 7 , tried holding down shift and clicking refresh a few times , still the same , thanks again for the help , I am on world 1

ok , it worked
A hozzászólást tbolo módosította 2012.04.21. 01:49:43-kor
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2012.04.20. 22:10:12
In my Temple of Doom on W1 I have twice "win 12 duels on the same day". Last night I completed one of those and would have the second but it stopped counting at 2 so I thought maybe not the same day. So now I went back to it, it had cleared out the 2 back to 0. I just won 7 duels and it didn't count any of them. Please fix this as I would like to be able to beat this. Thanks for your help.

Duh, I'm a Nimrod. Reallized after reading some posts that it's challenges not duels.
A hozzászólást Ilyanna módosította 2012.04.20. 22:14:43-kor
averagexerxesvf
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2012.04.21. 06:45:32
have a problem with just one of the quest's...
"use the strong bones AA ability twice".
i went once yesterday and once today and still it is 0:(((
thought i forgot to do it yesterday but looked it up today after i raised it and i have 2 lvl's+ for my pets.spent 6 AA points but nothing:(
maybe it is respecialize and is just wrong written ??
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
56. hozzászólás - 2012.04.21. 16:29:36
strong bones AA raises the base level of all your pets by one, is repeatble and does not keep track in AA skills list, you use it there, but its effective at your pets page
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2012.04.21. 20:13:09
I'm glad that all problems have been solved, please contact me if you need help with anything else.

Boar you are right, if you do nothing else but duel the temple is not for you, it is designed for those who play actively and use all aspects of the game. If you follow this strategy because you have no time for anything else, I can say only that you are right, forget the temple. But if you do this hoping to maximize your SE/XP, maybe later when you see the rewards you should consider hunting too sometimes and harvesting the temple rewards as well. I know top duelers on other servers who did 50 hunts for the sake of the temple just a single day and completed most hunt-related quests with that.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2012.04.21. 20:14:40-kor
public enemytbolo
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2012.04.21. 21:23:53
One more thing Miklos , I had over 3.000 aa points and lost alot more than what was required . Is it possible to look into that ?
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 10:01:15
got a question: i have raise ur thaumaturgy by 3, and i wanna know could that be raised with landragor rewards?
averageKaen
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2012.04.22. 11:01:21
Do the temple medals give any bonuses at this point, and, are they displayed on the character page ?

Anyway, it looks fun
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!