Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.02.03. 19:50:15
All quests that require duels only count the duels you initiate (Critical hits, Critical spell hits, Stuns, Pet damage, x SE won etc etc)

It is like that for all Quests, and I suspect it is so that you cannot trade hits with other players to get the Quests done faster.
Dátum: 2012.01.24. 12:14:42
Birds have how many toes?
4 <--Marked correct

The following sources states 3 on each foot (6 in total)
http://www.blurtit.com/q840571.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_toes_does_a_bird_have

This source actually states (or shows) 4 on each foot, so that would be 8 in total
http://www.stanford.edu/group/stanfordbirds/text/essays/Feet.html
http://www.fernbank.edu/Birding/bird_feet.htm
http://www.backyardnature.net/birdfeet.htm

Most probably the question is just worded wrong, since it looks like it is about how many toes a bird have on each foot.

How does questions like this go through?
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 13:04:09
Thanks, managed to enter fine now.
Dátum: 2012.01.17. 22:24:09
I cannot enter the Championship. It says there is a championship on the 20th, and there is a button for entering, but when I click it the it goes to a strange page and I am not entered in the Championship.

EDIT
The page that comes up looks like a non-formated version of the Championship page.
At the bottom it says "Adatbázis hiba!"

Sbart, World 2
Dátum: 2012.01.16. 12:08:44
Idézet: Kethios - 2012.01.15. 14:59:43
Categorization:

If every question gets categorized.. you lose the option until a couple of new questions will be added to the datebase by players.

Off: I don't care what you think of me. I'm not playing with anyone.

Edit:

I will ask about the live chat thingy..

Just a question about the categorization: Does everyone lose the option to categorize, or only people who have successfully categorized a question?
Dátum: 2012.01.14. 09:14:32
Why would the quiz categorization system be intended to stop working when a question has been categorized? I don't remember anyone talking about that when the system was launched, and it is easily very imbalanced (since some people could get extra SE and quiz medals, and others not).

There is also no reason to stop people from categorizing (at least not that I can see). I would understand if a particular questions category was "locked" after certain criteria are fulfilled (for example x people have put it in a certain category), but there is no reason to not let people still categorize it to earn extra SE.

Any official word on why the categorization stopped working?
Dátum: 2012.01.14. 09:07:48
Idézet: borecdan - 2012.01.14. 04:21:52
Miklos: thanks for answer

Sbart: But I only cared about XP, and xp according to that formula depend only on level, nothing else.

Sorry, was obviously reading to fast.
Dátum: 2012.01.13. 20:13:43
Idézet: borecdan - 2012.01.12. 16:24:20
So - the formula will be the same like last time?
That means, XP from attacks ONLY depends on level, not EH or DD or anything else?

Just to be sure before some uncontrolled EH/DD switching

Actually, if the formula is the same as last time it does depend on level and EH (see the formula above).
Dátum: 2012.01.13. 10:42:51
It does not actually look like a bug, more like bad implementation of how the AA ability works.
Dátum: 2012.01.12. 17:51:55
As far as I understand it works a bit strange. You actually never gain any levels in the Ability, but every time you use the ability (from the Pet tab) it costs you 3 AA points.

Personally I would suggest that the skill would instead work like this:
1) In the AA ability tab you can buy the "Respecialization" ability for 3 AA points, with no maximum on how many times
2) When you do this you gain 1 Respecialization point in the Pet tab, that can be used with a drop-down list to wipe the skills on one pet

This would make things a bit more complicated, but also clearer at the same time (so people would not accidentally use the ability).
Dátum: 2012.01.12. 16:04:17
I think you used the Respecialization AA ability.

"Respecialization:
You can redistribute the skill points of a pet (Can be used multiple times, it shows as a button under your pet skills)

Max. level: 1
Cost: 3"

It is a bit odd ability, since it is actually used from the Pet tab, and not the AA ability tab. It can actually not be chosen from the AA tab, even if you have enough AA points.
Dátum: 2012.01.10. 15:43:47
Ok, thanks.

So does items that increases SE gain from duels work in the event?
Dátum: 2012.01.10. 13:25:31
From the description of the Huckster's war (emphasis mine):
"The combat goes by the normal rules of dueling, you can complete quests, you can drag people to the torture chamber. But the SE reward is not based on your opponent's SE, you always get a fix amount, depending on the target's level, which he/she does not lose (like energy harness). Some effects don't work (like soul-draining, scarab, punisher items). These duels do not count towards normal clan wars. If you have energy harness, you get proportionally more SE. Diamond clan members also get some more SE than others. No other modifiers apply."

Are punisher items the same as items that increases your SE gained from duels (like Vampire Focus)?
Dátum: 2012.01.10. 13:20:03
What island in British Columbia is the capital city of Victoria located?
Victoria Island
Kodiac Island
Queen Charlotte Island
Vancouver Island

Grammar. Isn't there an "on" missing in the end of the question?
Dátum: 2012.01.08. 09:54:16
What I meant is that I can attack them now, when we are at war, and I had no problems before, when we were not at war.
As long as they are not all in the catacombs I have been able to attack them from the duel page without problem.
Dátum: 2012.01.07. 21:27:49
Out of curiosity, what happens if you have an item with a reusable Focus Crystal and you sell the item?
That would make it a more reasonable approx. 53 SE/Xp.
Dátum: 2012.01.07. 08:24:37
That is really strange Hunchback. I have no problems with attacking the Crystal Clan, even when we are at war with them.

Sbart
world2
Dátum: 2012.01.07. 06:45:00
The Image for Mud golem does not show up in the game (when hunting and when captured).

And the Quiz categorization have disappeared from the game. Why?
I have to agree, but that was the number I came out with.

Maybe it is to compensate for such things as not having access to the Sapphire star/Ruby triad and Relics from Events?