Szerző
Topic neve: War of the Hucksters
averageCharonFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: War of the Hucksters
61. hozzászólás - 2011.05.16. 06:03:19
After all, as i real life, fights can be unbalanced. In history there are many examples of how larger and better trained armies utterly destroyed other cultures. Life is not fair so the number should count, as in real life. I started the event in another husker army, but after the first day, when i realized that Marietta has the first chance in winning the event, i switched sides. Yes, i lost some time and some victory, but since i joined early the winning camp, that means that i should have 100 less victories, so i think it worth it.

About the EP... hmm, i dont know what to say, i never watched my EP. What happens if someone attack you and you have no EP? Or in this situation you could not be attacked?
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
62. hozzászólás - 2011.05.16. 14:00:47
The comparison with real life is not valid. The game has absolutely nothing to do with real life!! Not to mention that, in real life, it is what it is. You don't have the option to change to a different life just because the one you are living is not fair. If a game is not capable of keeping balance, it will simply lose players.

Regarding the "invulnerability" when you have 0 EP, you are raising a good point. I see only 3 possible options:
- The one you mentioned.
- You have no chance to win, being "granted" an automatic loss.
- It is a regular attack and you get a huge advantage over those who saved some EPs.

Sadly, all three options make no sense.

Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
63. hozzászólás - 2012.01.04. 16:42:25
The last round of this event was a mess with people transfering from huckster to huckster depending on who was winning. A huckster would go from first to last overnight and then back to first the next day.
It made this whole even a huge wildcard. The winning huckster the day before the evet closes is guaranteed to come in last when everbody jumps ship before the cutoff.
Is anything being done about this? the teams should be fixed from the start and we should fight it out.

EDIT: I might be thinking of the Map event..... err sorry.
A hozzászólást Trackur módosította 2012.01.04. 17:38:47-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
64. hozzászólás - 2012.01.04. 22:11:54 (Válasz Trackur #63 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Trackur - 2012.01.04. 16:42:25

EDIT: I might be thinking of the Map event..... err sorry.

That is right.
Map Event was the one that sucked!!

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
65. hozzászólás - 2012.01.05. 13:49:26
If I remember the last Huckster event correctly, your personal Wins are set to zero if you switch, but nothing happens with the team Wins.

The problem with the Map event was that you lost some of your own map pieces, and then your Team lost all of your map pieces.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
66. hozzászólás - 2012.01.10. 13:25:31
From the description of the Huckster's war (emphasis mine):
"The combat goes by the normal rules of dueling, you can complete quests, you can drag people to the torture chamber. But the SE reward is not based on your opponent's SE, you always get a fix amount, depending on the target's level, which he/she does not lose (like energy harness). Some effects don't work (like soul-draining, scarab, punisher items). These duels do not count towards normal clan wars. If you have energy harness, you get proportionally more SE. Diamond clan members also get some more SE than others. No other modifiers apply."

Are punisher items the same as items that increases your SE gained from duels (like Vampire Focus)?
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
67. hozzászólás - 2012.01.10. 14:56:54 (Válasz Sbart #66 hozzászólására.)
Punisher items are the ones, that make you lose AP when you attack someone equipped with it.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
68. hozzászólás - 2012.01.10. 15:43:47 (Válasz Matdav #67 hozzászólására.)
Ok, thanks.

So does items that increases SE gain from duels work in the event?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
69. hozzászólás - 2012.01.10. 23:21:25
Formulas from the previous event:

SE: ( level * 39,67 ) * (0,5 + EH * 0,015). If the winner is member of the diamond clan, he/she gets +5% bonus
XP: (2+level)*0,273.

So I assume Vampire Focus will only work if you have the AA skill.

Miklos, can you pls confirm?

Thanks,
Cruel.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
70. hozzászólás - 2012.01.12. 16:24:20
So - the formula will be the same like last time?
That means, XP from attacks ONLY depends on level, not EH or DD or anything else?

Just to be sure before some uncontrolled EH/DD switching
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
71. hozzászólás - 2012.01.13. 13:34:04 (Válasz borecdan #70 hozzászólására.)
Yes, the formula will be the same.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
72. hozzászólás - 2012.01.13. 20:13:43 (Válasz borecdan #70 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: borecdan - 2012.01.12. 16:24:20
So - the formula will be the same like last time?
That means, XP from attacks ONLY depends on level, not EH or DD or anything else?

Just to be sure before some uncontrolled EH/DD switching

Actually, if the formula is the same as last time it does depend on level and EH (see the formula above).
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
73. hozzászólás - 2012.01.14. 04:21:52
Miklos: thanks for answer

Sbart: But I only cared about XP, and xp according to that formula depend only on level, nothing else.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
74. hozzászólás - 2012.01.14. 09:07:48 (Válasz borecdan #73 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: borecdan - 2012.01.14. 04:21:52
Miklos: thanks for answer

Sbart: But I only cared about XP, and xp according to that formula depend only on level, nothing else.

Sorry, was obviously reading to fast.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
75. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 02:22:26
does the 100% infection bonus count as well? seeing as how 0% infection people can get +5 to EH.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
76. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 13:51:33
To attack the new crystal clan do I need to enable "I want to attack the Crystal Horde when possible and it's okay if they attack me as well"?
Is there a way to separate the two things? That is, the usual crystal clan and the "new" one?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
77. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 14:05:58 (Válasz deadstar #76 hozzászólására.)
They are not "new Clans" just crystal characters to make sure everyone gets target.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
very popularPumpkinFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
78. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 15:21:44
I'm at lvl13 on W2 and there's ONLY ONE lvl15 player on my huckster-duel list (and his clone of course). It means 2 wins/8 hours, maximum 6wins/day (probably just 4 because I'm not an always-online robot). I would like 400 at the end, but in this way it will be very hard to collect 100. Thinking about forget this event

I was hunting much to collect 300+ eventpoints for a nice reward and now I won't have anything.
.. da psyeye (exW2)
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
79. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 15:26:08 (Válasz Pumpkin #78 hozzászólására.)
Okay.. this will be my first task tomorrow. I'll contact the admins and solve the problem.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
80. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 15:50:53
I think I might bring up some complaints as well. I actually thought, there will be multiple clones of the same people, so there is enough targets for all of us. But now, on World 2 in the very top level area, there is so little to attack that its terribly bad event for me.

I even tried to choose different teams, but either way, I have MUCH less targets than when there was no event at all, is it normal? I mean, I can only attack 4 targets (besides these 4, there is 7 other targets which are unfortunately too strong for me).

Anyway, I know its partially because Im too weak to attack most of the players, but having only 4 targets is ridiculous - I thought you are going to spawn PLENTY of new targets, but there is even less than before for me. Before event, I had around 8-10 targets (people + clones), and I acually expected there will be much MORE in this event.

Please look into it, many thanks.
Wicked, world 2
Wicked - W2 - diamond
Oldal: 12345678910
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!