Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ChaoticGemini

Dátum: 2009.12.25. 00:07:13
Bad English aside, this question is WRONG:
Which American president won first time the Nobel Peace Prize?

Theodore Roosevelt in 1906
Woodrow Wilson in 1919 <---claimed as correct, but not

------------
Which animal lives at the Antartic but not at the Arctic?
Seal
Polar bear
Whale
Penquin

Technically, none of the above, but Penguins live in the Antarctic

------------------
Another one...
I didn't copy the exact question, but it I think I remember it:
What is the 5th planet of the solar system
The listed correct answer was Saturn, but it should be Jupiter. Saturn is 6th.

------
Here we go again with completely wrong...
Which of the following gases is not part of the earths atmosphere?
Oxygen
Carbon Dioxide
Argon
Hydrogen

They are all in our atmosphere. The choices in order of quantity are Oxygen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen. Yet the answer claimed to be Argon. WRONG
Dátum: 2009.12.17. 20:14:51
I no longer have any timers counting down. The dual point timer, healing timer, mind boost timer, hunt timer, they all require a constant refresh to see the timer change or the results of hunts.

Edit: A empty of the cache and a browser restart seemed to solve this problem.
Dátum: 2009.12.17. 05:13:58
I'm surprised this is a special knowledge question. My last hunt I had 4 superhero questions, 2 of them about batman.
Dátum: 2009.12.10. 22:03:17
In the past, you were insane about proper punctuation, but grammar does not seem to matter nowadays. These questions make me want to scream.

Why does intense LASER beams damage what they hit?
By which Name APPLE company launched its mobile phone?

Oh, and we must not be watching the spelling as well now either, because if I remember my Grade 6 Latin, "What is the meaning of Dubrovnik's motto, "NON BENE POR TOTO LIBERTAS VENDITUR AURO"?" should be Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro
Dátum: 2009.12.10. 07:02:30
A grain really is a unit of measurement.
Dátum: 2009.12.09. 10:00:48
Idézet: jeneeboy - 2009.12.09. 07:06:11
HI

let me know how to solve fight in arena quest.

Thanks
Jenneeboy

You have to be in a clan with an arena built
Dátum: 2009.12.07. 09:19:42
I am not at this level of quest yet, but I have heard you can either discharge the well or answer 20 questions correct in a row.
Dátum: 2009.12.06. 00:22:35
I own Monopoly as a card game, dice game and board game. I'm sure you can find it on the internet.
Dátum: 2009.12.04. 18:36:19
What is paper made from?
Rocks
Cotton
Sand
Wood

Paper is made from both wood pulp and cotton rag.

Which one is not a card game?
Blackjack
Monopoly
Poker
Solitaire

Easy to figure out the answer the writer wanted, but there is a card game for every one of these answers.

In which country was Buddha born?
China
India
Nepal
Myanmar

This is a VERY controversial question and it depends who you ask which is correct.
Dátum: 2009.12.02. 22:43:47
Uhm, again, using my method of guessing what the questioner "thought" the answer might be, I got the question correct, but where in the world did he come up with the answer??!!

What does "Faust" mean?
On a ship
Surrounded by people
Playing in the sand
Someone who is constantly alone

Edit: Also found simple spelling error:
Who wrote The Twilight Saga books?
Stephenic Meyer
Should be "Stephenie Meyer"
Dátum: 2009.12.02. 05:29:58
Simple typo: How man Super Bowls have the Dallas Cowboys won (until 2009)?
Should be "How many Super..."
Dátum: 2009.12.01. 17:24:01
I have not had that question, but it is a great example of the question i have to ask all the time when I do the quiz -- What would a poorly educated person think the answer is? I bet there is a fair share of people around here that have not even heard of the Ukraine or Belarus.
Dátum: 2009.12.01. 01:04:18
There are 2 September 11 questions. One asks the year and one asks the full date of the event that brought down the twin towers.

I thought we were not supposed to ask specific date questions.
Dátum: 2009.11.30. 08:51:02
Wow, the quiz really makes me second guess things. Here's the latest:

Which European monarch reigned for the longest time?

I thought the answer was Karl Friedrich, from what is now southern Germany and ruled for 73 years. He wasn't a choice, so I got the question wrong, but it said the answer was Louis XIV of France. When I looked him up after the quiz net sources say he only ruled for 72 years.
Dátum: 2009.11.29. 03:40:55
Which ship took the first settlers to America?
Mayflower
Bounty
Cutty Sark
Santa Maria

Let's take each choice:
The Santa Maria was Columbus' flagship to "discover" America in the 1400's, but they didn't settle
The Mayflower established Plymouth Colony and arrived in 1620.
The Bounty is from the 1700's
According to an internet search, The Cutty Sark is a clipper ship. Built in 1869.

Now here's the problem: In 1607, 3 ships, the Susan Constant, Godspeed and Discovery set up a colony along the Chesapeake that became Jamestown. Yeah, they died, but they were here and settled before the Mayflower brought its group of radical Puritans.
Dátum: 2009.11.27. 17:22:31
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2009.11.26. 08:18:15
guess it's not the math part of the reason but the too easy?

Based on the percentage I see on some of my other questions, I'm not sure there is such a thing as too easy in this game.
Dátum: 2009.11.26. 06:36:15
How can the fraction 2/5 be written as a decimal?

I received this evaluation: The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is too easy or an arithmetic problem.

Now, the problem I have with this is there is NO math needed. I could understand the arithmetic evaluation if there were multiple choices less than 1.0, but there is not. If you know what a fraction is, there is only one obvious answer. I have to do basic math all the time for the countless roman numeral questions or the chicken legs question, etc.
Dátum: 2009.11.23. 05:20:38
@Valkyrie: Maybe it was because it is posted in the wrong thread. This one is for rejected questions you submit, not problems you have for questions already in the game.

@imishimo: I don't see any problem with your question, but there are several websites that incorrectly list Alpha Centauri as the closest. Perhaps that is what the person that rejected it saw.
Dátum: 2009.11.19. 22:10:20
Thanks Hatsepsut for pulling up the question. I went and did more reading about graticule than I ever thought was possible. I'm still not sure what the question is trying to ask about the method of drawing, but I now have a whole new collection of useless knowledge floating in my head
Dátum: 2009.11.18. 19:06:24
Sorry, I can't see the exact question after I answer, but I just had one asking about what you are drawing if you use a Graticule. If I remember correctly, the choices were something like: map projection, earth, one other choice and all of the above. I thought a graticule is the grid of latitudes and longitudes which could be drawn on all the choices, but the answer was not listed as all of the above. Perhaps someone else can catch the full question and post it.