Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Salanea

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.02.25. 19:56:23
btw...

anyone else find it a bit unfair that if you are int he top 10 builders, you only get a medal of doom with +1 building skill while if you went to fight and got in the top 10 you get +5 crit skill?

shouldn't the builders get +5 skill as well instead of just 1 measly skill point for their efforst???
Dátum: 2010.10.01. 23:28:53
just got this question... and it needs to be removed.

"What is the world most deadly animal?"

answers given were
Mosquito (correct according to this person)
Jellyfish
scorpion
one other i don't recal

Mosquito's are NOT the most deadly animal in the world.

The top prize for “The World Most Deadly Animal,” would go to the Box Jellyfish. It has caused at least 5,567 recorded deaths since 1954. Their venom is among the most deadly in the world. It’s toxins attack the heart, nervous system, and skin cells. And the worst part of it is that jelly box venom is so overpoweringly painful, that human victims go in shock, drown or die of heart failure before even reaching shore. Survivors experience pain weeks after the contact with box jellies.

maybe the person askig the question means what animal has the most fatalities per year in the world.. that would be a totally different question. Then it could indeed be the mosquito. but most DEADLY is not a mosquito.
deadly means lethal. A mosquito itself is not lethal, the viruses it can carry however are, but a normal mosquito is harmless if it is not infected with a virus (and many mosquito's are NOT)
Dátum: 2010.09.18. 15:23:18
just got this question

Exactly one of these statements is correct. Which one?
55^2 + 66^2 = 5566
99^2 + 22^2 = 9922
88^2 + 33^2 = 8833
44^2 + 77^2 = 4477

Remove please... thought Math problems were not allowed? specially something like this... i mean.. my own math question that was a lot simpler was denied as well because it was math.
Dátum: 2010.08.21. 20:31:50
just got this question

The Rosetta Stone was most useful for?
tracing the wanderings of the Jews.
deciphering hieroglyphic writing. ***
identifying the early gods of the Egyptians.
predicting ancient eclipses.

this question is already in the data base with different wording. DELETE PLS
Oldal: 1