Dátum: 2010.06.19. 00:40:54
ok my question.

From the X-men, who controlled the weather
A: Storm >>> correct answer
B: Magneto
C: Jean Grey
D: Night Crawler

Says " Only a special group of people may know answer"
WHAT??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! you seriously got to be kidding.. There are plenty of questions by the dozens that get passed, that only a special group of people may know the answer.

Time in and Time out my questions get this responce and they are much easier questions than most questions I have seen..Which ONLY A SPECIAL GROUP MAY KNOW THE ANSWER..

I am sick and tired of this BS. I have yet(well maybe 1 out of 10 or more) to get my questions passed. Who butt I gotta kiss or what guild I have to join?? THIS IS BOGUS and NOT RIGHT.

My questions where sound,spelled correctly. and fair general knowledge to most. More that I can say to many questions I have seen. Or is it only the evaluators and there guild mates and friends get most of thier questions passed??? Really come on!!! I should have had 6 of 10 passed at the least. My questions are fair a decent questions that many would know..

Yes I am pissed, This happens to many times to me..There is nothing wrong with my questions at all. I ask you the evaluators to stop this nonsence. It is not right. Pass my spelled corrctly spelled questions that alot of people WILL know the answers to.. All I ask. Plain and simple..

TY
Dreema

Sorry if i offended you, but I am offended by this nonsence.I repeat my questions are sort of easy and fair general knowledge questions..
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 13:52:12
how do you dismiss a pet?? been looking for the tabs that dismiss pet but dont see it.. From the beginning PLZ tell me how.TY
Dátum: 2010.05.27. 23:16:53
Ok plz tell me..

finish this sentance. Snow White and the ______ _____ ....

1) Love Boat
2) Seven Dwarfs
3) Gap Band
4) Looking glass

why was this not accepted?? it does say there is a spelling mistake.. onlly thing i can see maybe sentance that may be wrong.. BUT for gods sake there are so many in quiz that is not even close to be a correct sentance. every quiz I try gets shot down because A evaluator either does not like the question or deems it not interesting.. Or in this case a spelling mistake. Ok be picky as hell, I can live with that but than go through ALL the current quizzes and delete half of them for NOT correct sentances or ONLY a specific group of people may know the answer.. Thats right over half of the quiz questions that I have seen are like that.. I have even called on my friends that are twice as smart as I am and even more smarter probally(they have some major degrees) and they are like the average person will NOT know that answer and that question is not a correct sentance.. Yes I am pissed atm for the biased evaluating. How do some of these questions get passed when they are specific in a area of knowledge that you have to majored in or you and only a very few may know it(that falls into"Only a specific group".. At the moment I just may say hell with this game due to this 1 major problem. I am sure many people have quit this game or may quit this game due to the unfairness or if you not in(friends/guild/a evaluator) with these people that do the evaluation.. Really tired of my average decent questions that people over all may know the answers get shot down..

With this I just say do the right thing. Stop being biased and let other people get some minor rewards not just a specific group of people..Sorry it just seems that way. I have red thru most all the negative post about this subject and it seems this is a MAJOR PROBLEM.. Do something or see a decent game go to maybe a under average game at best... Well to who ever cares about this game I hope the best and wish you luck in getting a quiz question accepted..
Dátum: 2010.05.23. 06:21:37
I do thank you for a answer.. as bad as it is still an answer..with what you stated than a question about advanced math- law of thermodynamics-and many other questions that have been approved should be deleted by your standards.. Why ? because many new or even older players have no ideal of many of these questions.. BUT I do appreciate you letting me know why and I forgot where I put my last post at regarding this subject. Oh and even new players can get the answer for my question by level 2 for sure and I dont remember if at level 1 the Soul Huckster has the Item in question in it yet.... So thats all I have to say about it. still a neat game but this Quiz rejections just because some think its alittle hard or you may dislike the subject is bull...If you like it fine if you dont than , oh well tough. A valid question and correct answers should be all that it takes to get approved. because many questions I have seen are NOT common knowledge. TY once again and sorry but this leaves a bad taste in many people mouths I have seen and read...
Dátum: 2010.05.23. 04:03:47
Well I for one agree with the statement"Quiz Evaluation is messed up..and broke..Maybe the evaluators SHOULD NOT think if they like the questions but only to make sure the question and answer is correct.. There are many many many many many Questions that ARE NOT common knowledge to most people in this game.. Ok I agree with there are going to be questions that alot of people are going to be likw "HUH what is that , gotta Goggle this".. Ok thats fine. but when I write a question about the game. and it gets rejected . This is the question...the answer I made Bold the 3rd one...

The Focus crystal "Ogre Stone" adds to what stat ?
Int +2
Constitution +1
Strength +1
Magic +1

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Now plz tell me why it was rejected?? Not that lame excuse of "Only Special group may know" and by the game that answer is correct if you look at the item.. So plz let me know..
Dátum: 2010.05.22. 17:19:52
I am sort of bummed out about this quiz thing. I made my first one and it was about the game and sort of easy.. and still got the stupid rejected"only a specefic group blah-blah blah" The question was... The Focus Crystal "Ogre Stone adds to what stat ? Now come on give me a break what so hard about that?? Really why was that rejected? As I see it half the quiz questions should be rejected than., because over half of them you have to be a historian, mathamatician or such. My question was sort of easy basic knowledge of the game which most players should know the answer to. Really should re-think what you quiz peeps reject. Sorry sort of mad due to a easy,basic question thats IS NOT a "rejected due to only a specfic group of people" really really should not reject such basic questions about the game..
Oldal: 1