Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - VenomDemon

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.06.25. 18:35:07
I hate to say it the quiz section in the game is stupid. No one follows the rules. For pete sakes. I found a question about Magic the Gathering. Really why do you have rules like this one "Do not ask ones that demand lexical knowledge (like dates) or that is known only by a special group (e.g. Magic the Gathering, comics etc.)." When you going to let it slide anyway. To have a question about sports would be like me asking you a high tech computer question. Yet there is so many questions that have broken the quiz rules. I can understand math/science/history/geogrophy as they are only punish people that are not smart. Having a question about Sports, TV, Music, Books, Video Game, Comic, and Movies punishing people that might not like those fields of culter. As well as having questions like the first primister of a country punish people who do not live in your land. I hate to call you guys out but if you going pull this shit and not even open your own rules. Then take out the quiz from the game. The Quizes are so poorly controlled. It seems like you only say no to a question if it poorly word or it something you guess do not care about. Stop it. Stop it at once. Remove the quiz. Give everyone 10% more SE from hunts for the Dev being lazy and not abiding by the rules that they set up.
Dátum: 2010.06.03. 13:04:34
I am coming accross quiz questions that seem to be breaking the special group rule. Like sports it not something people teach in school. It be like me making a pc code quiz. You really have to crack down to stuff that only in the basic fields of school. Like math end world history.
Dátum: 2010.06.03. 13:00:35
Why are olimpic questions even allowed. Not everyong what them. I my self had more important things to do then watch some boring sport show.
Oldal: 1