Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.01.18. 14:16:30
if you attack higher level players with subplasma, you cannot drag them into your torture chamber.
if you attack inactive players, there is no point in dragging them into your torture chamber.
i have concluded that you have no objective. you just want to complain.
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 00:49:49
let me try this one final time: what's your objective at this point?
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 00:03:41
if you play the game, you might get noticed. if you get noticed, you might get attacked. if i attack you, there is literally no harm. so if you wish to not play the game in order to avoid literally no harm, well, i guess that's your call.
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 21:53:09
"every12 hours"? lol. twice. two times. over two different torture chambers. for an event task. entirely legal and without cost to you. you keep attributing this to ego. that's called projection. i'm losing interest in engaging. what is it you hope will change? you want me to stop attacking you? i already did when the task was completed. so what's your objective at this point?

we don't get individualized reports from our torture chamber, so i can't tell you how much came from you. i'm sure it wasn't a lot.

in seeking subplasma targets, i looked for active players to hit regardless of level. i looked at who attacked members of my clan, i looked at who won prizes on the wheel of fortune, i looked at who charted on lady alvariel, i looked at who was ranked in Ruler of the Planet, and i looked at who was listed in the gods of ghalla event.

best of luck to you.
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 19:33:38
you keep thinking i'm doing this emotionally. there is no mocking - just a question of efficacy. i told you when you messaged me that i simply needed to complete the task and i would stop. i completed the task, and i stopped. i did not hit you to bully, just as i have not hit you out of spite since. you don't need to do anything to get me to stop because i stopped as soon as i completed the task. but be advised that i may return when next there is a task. and, as a perfectly legal thing to do, everyone in the game has the option to use subplasma attacks at any time they please. the only emotional response, here, is you. there is no game impact on you from my two subplasma attacks. the only thing being hurt is your ego. as Miklos suggested, you have always had the power to reframe it and move on.
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 16:33:53
that is the answer whether you accept it or not. i will take whatever SE i can get. it's better than none.

i said adapt, not defeat. i have offered you a slew of strategies. i'll add one more. there is a social aspect to this game. you are losing there too.
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 15:12:37
Dionysos, i didn't say i don't gain anything. i said you don't lose anything. by dragging you into my torture chamber, i get a little soul energy. but you don't lose any. that is my motive for attacking active targets. it is not mocking. and it was twice during an event for a task. the whining is hard for me to grasp. i've had higher level players feed on me over the years too - and for actual soul energy. instead of complaining, i adapted. this is a player vs player game in case you missed it.
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 19:30:40
for the record, here is our message exchange:

Yesterday, 12:21:59
ZEUS: "i really dont care if you report and ban me but what you do is really pathetic.you are lvl250 and i am 19 just started the game.feel proud that you manage to win someone that just started the game and you have 200 plus difference"

Yesterday, 19:04:01
manunkind: "why would i report you? I'd be annoyed if i were you too. sorry about the attack. the event requires me to use subplasmas. i've completed the task now. i won't keep hitting you. good luck!"
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 19:26:36
i completed the task without hitting anyone more than twice, and i have not subplasma attacked anyone since. it appears in your outrage, you wasted your ancient stones.
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 17:09:26
zeus76, you got hit twice and lost nothing. why all the drama?
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 14:15:59
oh, one more option: change hordes. unless players are at 100% infection, they won't be able attack someone from the same horde.
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 14:12:11
you will get a faster reply from Beholder if you use the in-game help option.
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 14:05:51
you got hit twice and lost nothing. why all the drama?
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 04:55:28
subplasmas were added to the game to increase the number of targets. they are entirely legal, and you lose nothing when defeated in a subplasma attack. nothing.

ordinarily, i do not make subplasma attacks, as they are not an efficient use of my resources, but the ruler of the planet event has a task that requires 50 subplasma attacks. if you scroll back in this forum, you'll see previous discussions. you're not the first to complain. beholder has declined to replace this task when that was suggested. i am among the players who has made the suggestion.

i cannot fill my torture chamber with only regular attacks. at present, i have 7 targets within my range. our torture chamber holds 15. if i am going to make attacks, i want them to be as efficient as possible. that means in completing this particular task, my first 8 subplasma attacks will be against targets who will yield value in my torture chamber. after my torture chamber is full, i use my subplasmas to attack inactive players.

i completed the task within 24 hours, across two torture chamber cycles. so you may have been hit up to twice, and you should not expect to be hit by me again unless and until beholder incentivizes me to use subplasmas for another task.

DoomlordFos has offered you much sage advice. if you do not wish to be attacked with subplasmas, you may become premium and turn it off, you may enter your clan's catacombs, you may lay low so that no one notices you're active or you may purchase a scarab of death to discourage players like me who are optimizing their torture chamber.

but i will say it again: you lose nothing when defeated in a subplasma attack.

i hope this explanation is helpful. do not hesitate to contact me in-game if you would like to chat about this further or about any other matters. ZEUS and DIONYSOS have already messaged me, and i've already replied.
Dátum: 2023.01.10. 23:06:58
you lose bad luck points when you land on red or blue.
Dátum: 2023.01.10. 23:06:28
you can get bad luck points by spinning the wheel with luck coupons unsuccessfully or by turning in an epic treasure chest.
Dátum: 2023.01.10. 19:53:53
you want to have lots of bad luck points, not negative bad luck points.
Dátum: 2023.01.10. 01:53:00
it depends how many spins and how many blue/red rewards. a spin landing on blue/red reduces the number of bad luck points which reduces the likelihood of the next spin being blue/red. once you're in negative bad luck points, you probably won't get any more blue/red spins.
Dátum: 2023.01.09. 00:51:06
you mean for the wheel of fortune? it helps if you have a lot of bad luck points. only red and blue spins are displayed for everyone to see. if you have several hundred bad luck points, you're going to get a series of good spins displayed.
Dátum: 2022.12.19. 00:07:53
vanom77, i read the comments. sorry i don't have the solution to your problem. i won't make the mistake of trying next time.